Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,484 members, 7,892,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin (2224 Views)

PDP Govs, NWC, BoT, Others To Protest Tinubu’s Victory Today / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin by Nairalander248: 6:53am On Jul 16
Tranquillity360:
Trust a yoruba muslim at your own peril.

Yoruba Christians are better than Yoruba Muslims.

You mean Osibanjo and Tinubu?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin by ruggedboy01: 7:00am On Jul 16
helinues:
Was there any destructive protest during subsidy removal?

The opposition from hell are looking for who knows to justified their planned protest which is DBA

The subsidy your foolish demi drug Lord was opposing, he is still paying it from the back door

Here you are defending nonsense. I don’t even know where to classify you, even a 10 years old boy is way smarter than you

If your oduduwa people want to protest, they will and there’s nothing you and your frognubu can do about it

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin by Benwallt(m): 8:00am On Jul 16
Why can't these ball-,less noisemakers just hit the streets and protest and stop disturbing the rest of us.

Abi, they expect Tinubu to lead a protest against himself.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Tinubu’s Old Post Supporting Attack On Govt Resurfaces Onlin by CharlotteFlair: 9:25am On Jul 16
Obiedun:
This happened in Kenya not in Nigeria. We just have to be careful in what we do or say. It takes two to tango.
I know it happened in Kenya. I also know you and your ilk have been threatening to kill anyone who comes out to protest in SW.
I was just surprised that you were using Kenyan situation to deter your people from protesting when already you have armed yourself ready to shoot down anyone who dared come out to protest.

I was also wondering when protests starting recording deaths in Nigeria because you all said nobody was killed during Endsars. Why should people be afraid to protest next month?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North & Nairaland / Terror Watch On Nigeria: Borno Commissioner Denied U.s. Visa ‘over Surname’ / Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.