Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) (34177 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by 234GT(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15
Toymax88:
RIP

After my POS business crashed and no help came my way through online and offline beggins, I borrowed money from loan apps such as palm credit, easy money, palm pay etc. just to feed myself and my 2 children. I even begged on Nairaland through my old account but to no avail.

Loan apps have been calling me with different phone numbers. Sent several tex messages abusing me,insulting me, cursing me etc The interest is accumulating everyday and they even threatened to send my pic to all my contacts.

I can never and will never commit suicide, this life sweet though the economy is hard.

SAPA is real, very real but I can't keep myself.

If u want to help
Eight zero eight one, six eight zero five thirty four (8081680534 palm pay)

You voted Tinubu....you never see anything......ebi lo ma pa e ku danu....
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:41pm On Jul 15
Tinubu what is our crime? People are dying everyday because of this hardship while tinubu problem is a New jet.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15
Major7:

😂🤣😂🤣. Wahala no too much like this😅
we need to start cursing these tinubu dogs...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by franvincoop: 10:41pm On Jul 15
All these years, I don dey always disagree with some of your comments concerning politics but I off my hat for you for this one.
U b the first agbadorian for nairaland wey don take style acknowledge say una wetin una vote no be wetin una dey see koro koro. Nice one.
I knowsay obedients dem no go agree with anybody but even Peter Obi no for better pass Tinubu and we may never know.
My choice sef within the rotten 3 na Atiku, steady hands.
You are welcome back to Nigeria sis.

EreluRoz:
Let it be known that I never supported any form of hardship this government has brought to Nigerians , I only supported a candidate I believe would do better but it's sad that things are getting worse. RIP to the young man
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by GreenxGreen: 10:49pm On Jul 15
post=130976108:
Una See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause For HERE

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by easytig(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15
Whatever pact tinubu had with the devil will eventually fall on his head las las.government of ritualists masquerading as leaders

Rip to the fallen hero

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Nornate: 11:01pm On Jul 15
Men are really going through a lot o....only God knows what went wrong. Suicide is NEVER an option. RIP...
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 11:01pm On Jul 15
post=130976199:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother.

Why couldn't you cover the reason he chose to end it all?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Toymax88: 11:03pm On Jul 15
234GT:

You voted Tinubu....you never see anything......ebi lo ma pa e ku danu....

LoL!!! Y d curse?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by aestake: 11:03pm On Jul 15
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by franvincoop: 11:04pm On Jul 15
Trailer crush ke? abeg.
Your small sis dey talk sorry u dey call trailer for am.
Dat one don pass na na 2027 wey dey look now.
Everybody now dey hear tinubu odor with ear dem no dey tell person, even person wey snatch ballot box.
Just checkout this thread, A very depressing thread with overflow of capping abt level wey jungle don mature reach and jungle just celebrate e first anniversary.
Abeg free your sis make trailer no jam am for real life.
We get to check sense cajole dem draw every single vote possible away from Tinubu to Atiku/Obi and no be na with violence and insults or swearing, na with small courtesy and preying on their very own desire for change cuz sincerely speaking, na agbadorians dey hear tinubu odor pass obedients via ebim pa wa.
E dey hot, pple don dey chop statistics now and everybody must collect gazelle gagaraga for townhall.

hkidola00:
e no go better for you, trailer go crush you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15
Stewpid people

Nigerians will rather commit suicide than to protest

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15
franvincoop:
All these years, I don dey always disagree with some of your comments concerning politics but I off my hat for you for this one.
U b the first agbadorian for nairaland wey don take style acknowledge say una wetin una vote no be wetin una dey see koro koro. Nice one.
I knowsay obedients dem no go agree with anybody but even Peter Obi no for better pass Tinubu and we may never know.
My choice sef within the rotten 3 na Atiku, steady hands.
You are welcome back to Nigeria sis.

You still dey cap?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by killsmith(f): 11:12pm On Jul 15
The yorubas owe the good people of Nigeria an apology for aiding in bringing plauge upon our good country.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15
post=130976097:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/7/young-man-commits-sucide-in-gombe-2.html
I don't know the situation that led to suicide but I believe only cowards take their lives. Just my opinion. And again he might be killed and hung up the tree to make it look like suicide
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15
Bayajjidda:

Why couldn't you cover the reason he chose to end it all?

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Wiseman2y(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15
Na tinubu kill this guy o
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 11:50pm On Jul 15
post=130979198:

Inukwa ooooo

😆 😂
But you braggardly claimed you cover everything

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Onyedikachi231: 12:44am
EreluRoz:
Let it be known that I never supported any form of hardship this government has brought to Nigerians , I only supported a candidate I believe would do better but it's sad that things are getting worse. RIP to the young man

My dear the blood of this guy is on your hands on that of your unborn children and their children, and children's children, Same for everyone who voted and is supporting this goVernment.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Onyedikachi231: 1:03am
Alexiiydon:
Funniest thing is that it can be a woman that dump him but obiDENCE will shout hardship 🦍

Can you see how evil you are, do you see how you want to derail the topic, this will get to your family soon, you will never see any reason to smile in this life and saddness will never depart from your home.

Amen.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Filmdirect: 1:43am
EreluRoz:

And how did you think this current president would do better? What educated analysis led you to this conclusion? I’m really curious to know.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Filmdirect: 1:49am
EreluRoz:
We all supported our candidates for one selfish reason or the other however it turned out doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I'm not pleased with the way everything is going and I will say it but that doesn't mean I don't still love him as a father.

As a father? Is he your father? Can you talk to him or write to him or will he even give you a month worth of rent if you asked him? Nigerians and elder worship! What does a father even mean? Old age? That is biology. You can sleep and do nothing and you will get old as long as the earth rotates and years appear. You can be stupid and still get old. So it can’t possibly be age. Until we think deeply we will always let tradition and culture be the easiest catalyst to decision making. It’s a lazy way to think.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:16am
May his soul rest in peace.

I can even see the corn Tinuba promised him.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by okuta007: 2:40am
Filmdirect:
Nigerian culture creates a lot of stress. You have people barely able to progress among people that flash their wealth as though water. Think about it. How does a red blooded man feel getting up every morning to hustle to feed his children and or progress in a country that is built on nepotism while aware he is born into a family with poor connections? How does he feel seeing dollars sprayed on one man’s wedding not because he needs it but because he is popular and people want to leave a strong fake impression, while he can’t even find 10,000 Naira to eat!
I’m not even going to address the culture that defines a man’s manhood by the size of his house, the car he drives, and if he can be the sole and only bread winner. We are killing ourselves.

you nailed it, Nigeria is an oppressive society- the rich are not satisfied living in quiet opulence but want to ensure the poor knows about their worth and regret being born - even here in America, a Nigerian man told me then when I just areibed in California that If we were in Nigeria, he will tell his boys to beat me up just because I told him to move his car away to enable me enter my own car - as he parked his own car in a war that I cant enter mine.. this was in 1998, just imagine the impunity mindset

So i challenged him to call whoever he thinks can beat me up - that I am waiting - if not that I still had my naija values intact then, that its not ok to slap an elderly man - i for whozz am corrext slapp

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by TableLeg(m): 3:34am
Ebigwei007:
E better make i beg, than make i kill myself. How i wan take explain if i reach there?

Reach where?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by rash47(m): 5:35am
GenFunction:
How do they even consider killing themselves sef.Thats wat baffles me.

If I talk wetin dey my mind, you fit think say I dey support the guy... my God of immense miracle shall never let you Or any of your family members experience the kind of brutal ill fate some family members have pass through
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 5:42am
I always see people who commit suicide as cowards
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:42am
DaddyCoool:

How u know? Wealthy people with seemingly no problems also commit suicide
they are not wealthy, they collected too many loans and bridge so many agreement, in crisis with many situation therefore fell into depression.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 5:44am
okuta007:

you nailed it, Nigeria is an oppressive society- the rich are not satisfied living in quiet opulence but want to ensure the poor knows about their worth and regret being born - even here in America, a Nigerian man told me then when I just areibed in California that If we were in Nigeria, he will tell his boys to beat me up just because I told him to move his car away to enable me enter my own car - as he parked his own car in a war that I cant enter mine.. this was in 1998, just imagine the impunity mindset

So i challenged him to call whoever he thinks can beat me up - that I am waiting - if not that I still had my naija values intact then, that its not ok to slap an elderly man - i for whozz am corrext slapp

He must be an igbo guy. They lack respect and demand domination everywhere they go
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by ucbenjamin696(m): 5:54am
Majority of una juz dey talk trash & jargons none of you knew what lead him to diz,even d poster self no get any clue,una juz dey say hardship,rich man pikin self dey commit suicide, something 2015 a young man in my hood drank sniper cus of woman,anyway una dey yarn say naw hardship cuz of say naw man,if naw woman. Nkor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / Coronavirus: Nigeria Government Must Close Border Now — NMA / Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects

Viewing this topic: rosky37, emelu(m), DaddyCoool and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.