Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,401 members, 7,891,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) (34113 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Unigirl1(f): 9:08am
Security men urgently needed at Ugbowo Benin city salary very attractive accommodation will also be provided call or send a message on WhatsApp to 08108103562
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:18am
Santalpharay:

Tinubu lost Lagos because non Yorubas live in Lagos in massive numbers. Though not every Yoruba voted for him, but majority voted for him because of tribal sentiment. The reality is glaring in the face.
I know myself and many of my friends who voted Peter obi, most learned Yoruba people let me say 85% of them voted Peter obi, how do you want people like us to feel when you generalized things like that

1 Like

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Santalpharay: 9:33am
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I know myself and many of my friends who voted Peter obi, most learned Yoruba people let me say 85% of them voted Peter obi, how do you want people like us to feel when you generalized things like that

Likewise you generalize Igbo people whenever a negative energy like crime is committed. So far the person bears Igbo name. You people forget that crime knows no tribe or region. If NIGERIA turns out good or bad. It affects every body.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Faithfulness99: 9:40am
Suicide not an option.Life can be better.Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:48am
Sirchiboy:
Need 1m from you

Nothing Person No Go See For This Country
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by okuta007: 9:49am
lesbiconverter:
He must be an igbo guy. They lack respect and demand domination everywhere they go

Although I dont support tribal bashing on nairaland But yes, you are very correct- he is an Igbo man - hmmm
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by nwirinedu(m): 10:04am
Very very sad, see what people are turning to.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am
EreluRoz:
Our leaders have failed the country
and even the ones you and I thought were good eventually disappoint and would have disappointed as well. Nigeria need to be saved
How did my candidate disappoint us?
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by BrownJay14(m): 10:30am
Rip
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 10:47am
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they are not wealthy, they collected too many loans and bridge so many agreement, in crisis with many situation therefore fell into depression.

Well, this woman below was ultra-wealthy with a happy marriage and children, and still...

Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 11:04am
Nijimog:
nawa for u guy

Even if na woman dumb am

Say is the economy sweet to u or you dey enjoy am

People dey para u dey talk woman matter
what am saying is that obiDENCE should stop wailing because nobody knows why he killed himself and he may even be owning people money
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Meedon: 11:32am
John505050:
I wish I have his kinda balls to do same. Life isn't worth living especially here in Nigeria.

Let him go and rest from this wicked and cruel world.

The balls and the fear of hellfire
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Candreva: 11:44am
Brave! May you find rest.
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 12:05pm
Nijimog:
you lie

Is only cowards that commit suicide, they see suicides as temporary escape of problems and challenges of life

But the brave & strong of hearts are the ones who resist the strong urges and control of suicide thoughts,

When you resist you become stronger and have a greater control over it
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:09pm
Santalpharay:

Likewise you generalize Igbo people whenever a negative energy like crime is committed. So far the person bears Igbo name. You people forget that crime knows no tribe or region. If NIGERIA turns out good or bad. It affects every body.
you still generalize it, if you know me well, I love Igbo people and they trained me in business, and that's what I'm surviving with till today, even tho we had disagreement on some certain things politically, yet I will never forget thier industrious nature help Nigeria economy to grow, my current girlfriend is Igbo if you don't know, her name is Ogechi from Enugu, so I'm part of those discriminate against Igbo
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Dumte(m): 12:46pm
Nigerians are really suffering
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by Hammylawali: 3:47pm
Santalpharay:

Na you go explain tire. Keep explaining. Now a jet of $100,000,000 is being bought despite the hardship. After you will come and explain that one, and more explanation awaiting. NIGERIA is in the wrong hands

Lol… Nigerians. It’s well. We talk one thing, Una don deviate go another thing. Buying plane or not is not the issue, but how we are going to end this petrol mess that is affecting us “the Nigerians” is what we should be discussing as a country. Wether we like it or not, politicians will be politicians
Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 6:05pm
Hammylawali:

Lol… Nigerians. It’s well. We talk one thing, Una don deviate go another thing. Buying plane or not is not the issue, but how we are going to end this petrol mess that is affecting us “the Nigerians” is what we should be discussing as a country. Wether we like it or not, politicians will be politicians

Why shouldn't we be discussing $100m plane 4 president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19

Viewing this topic: Bhoyhe85 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.