Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,573 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Jamb Regularization Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Regularization Issue (168 Views)

Regularization Issue / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / New Method For Jamb Regularization + Jamb Account Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Regularization Issue by Aframs(f): 7:46pm On Jul 15
Please help me with valid information to go about jamb regularization

I got admission then 2018 into national diploma in a college of health with out jamb

Now that I want to do hnd, my school said I need jamb regularization

What is jamb regularization?

How can I go about that
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by SamuelLoch: 8:06pm On Jul 15
Aframs:

I got admission then 2018 into national diploma in a college of health with out jamb

How can I go about that

I'll try to simplify it for you.

JAMB Regularization is the process of syncing your data at school with your data with JAMB.
Your admission should come from JAMB, and your course of program on campus should tally with JAMB's matriculation profile.

How to go about it...
There's an official JAMB office in every state in Nigeria. Locate the JAMB office in the same state as your school. Go with the details of your admission.

It cost about N5k to N15k
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by SamuelLoch: 8:15pm On Jul 15
Aframs:

How can I go about that

https://www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb/97

You would find the answer to some of your questions when you go through the thread from the link above...

Beware of scammers! The solution to your JAMB REGULARISATION issue is at JAMB's OFFICE.
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by Aframs(f): 8:27pm On Jul 15
SamuelLoch:

https://www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb/97

You would find the answer to some of your questions when you go through the thread from the link above...

Beware of scammers! The solution to your JAMB REGULARISATION issue is at JAMB's OFFICE.

Can you give me plug at jamb office in either ilorin ,osogbo or ibadan that can do it for me in express

I don't mind pay
Re: Jamb Regularization Issue by SamuelLoch: 9:07pm On Jul 15
Aframs:

Can you give me plug at jamb office in either ilorin ,osogbo or ibadan that can do it for me in express

I don't mind pay

I used to have the number for Osogbo because I did mine there some years ago, but I can't find it. Osogbo works by appointment, but you can find your way around it.

You can try your luck by contacting them online, things might have changed, but what I know is that you have to be there physically. Even big private universities bring their students there to fix whatever the issue is.

OSUN
JAMB State Office, Goverment Technical College Premises,
Along Iwo- Ibadan Road,
Oshogbo
Osun State.
Tel: 0700-JAMB-OSU, 0700-5262-678
Email:osun@jamb.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

Who Issues The Certificate For PGDE By NTI? / UNIZIK-CENDASNER Honours Philanthropist Ozonkpu Chief Phillip Nworji / Courses Available For International Students In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.