Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena (392 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by Highnesscfr2030(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15
Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible - Pastor Joshua Talena

Senior Pastor of the Shepard House Assembly, has come out to Revere Dr Abel Damina.

In a viral video online, Pastor Joshua said, many people are insulting Dr Abel Damina, calling him a small boy who just came to limelight.

"Listen, whatever Dr Damina is preaching is a futuristic gospel that in the next ten years, we will Preach it in Nigeria but that man trained two of us.

The most dangerous preacher in the entire Africa. That man knows Bible. Before you talk about him, go and check your Bible".

"That man, we were trained by the same preachers. You may not like his ways, me and him are not called to preach the same. He has been asking Josh, when are you gonna, I say continue we will come on the way but for now let's stay where God has annointed us".

I will not look for trouble, I cannot carry. Somebody shout amen".

Because that thing he is preaching comes with plenty of troubles. I wonder how he sleeps because they will not leave him alone. But the reason why that man is talking the way he is talking is because he has built capacity, him don build well, until you build well, you can't challenge him.

"Him don build well inside Bible. You are calling him small boy so what will you be calling us".

"Most of the big men of God you see today came through him. Let's say what is truth before people will gather and drawn his voice. Let me help".

Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15
lipsrsealed
Abel Damina is one of the very few sensible men of God we have in this country presently....

2 Likes

Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by snapshot: 9:06pm On Jul 15
Abel Damina is miles ahead of so many big men of God,when it comes to proper Bible teaching
Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by Prince2324: 9:33pm On Jul 15
Abel Damina makes me to understand that i am important vessel of God not to greedy prechers
Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by Seefinish: 10:18pm On Jul 15
Prince2324:
Abel Damina makes me to understand that i am important vessel of God not to greedy prechers
shey he makes you understand that Jesus is not coming back again.
Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by John505050(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15
All of una na the same. You Pastors are even worse than the police and politicians
Re: Before You Talk About Dr Abel Damina, Go And Check Your Bible- Pst Joshua Talena by Prince2324: 10:35pm On Jul 15
Seefinish:
shey he makes you understand that Jesus is not coming back again.
maybe you will ask him that, i am sure he'll school you well well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Want To Become A Celebrity In 2014 - Suggestions / Had Mandela Been A Nigerian...... / Abeokuta Chieftain Double-crossed By Gun-men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.