Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon (38277 Views)

India Becomes First Country To Land On Moon's South Pole / 330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by peeta4u(m): 4:14am
GreenxGreen:
Una go soon find underground cave to HELL 🤣🤣🤣
... doesn't exist.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by UselessBuharist: 4:22am
clockwisereport:
that guy is a fraudster

I know the clown 🤡 is a fraudulent bas*ard
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Adakintroy: 4:26am
All this na because of alternative life period. Stop wasting out money on moon voyage it has no end sight.

The pharoahs stored up so much wealth in the end became obsessed with immorality. Many of this research are driven by highly wealthy individual in their quest for alternative life or immortality.its not a projected at humanity.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Ofodirinwa: 4:29am
HAPPINESSWEALTH:
God Is great

meanwhile I heard someone committed suic.de some where,I am sure hunger will be part of the reason.

youre mates are finding caves in space and you're talking about god is good
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by vicfajeze: 4:46am
CorrectionFLuid:
An Italian-led team of researchers says the cave could be used to shelter future astronauts and explorers.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/15/scientists-find-underground-cave-on-moon
Make Peter Obi go hide there come 2027 when Omoluabi Tinubu don come back for second term
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01am
brain54:
Great discovery by scientists...

Possibility of humans living on the moon in the future is a great prospect.

By the way lava tubes are natural tunnels formed from flow and solidification of molten lava billion of years ago when the moon was vocanically active.

Science is interesting!

Yoi love deceiving yourself., no man is going to live on the moon!
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Leemzyy(f): 5:11am
BABANGBALI:
because you're not a science student and most importantly you didn't pay for posting.
Is trouble your surname?
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by HRMK: 5:14am
absolute madness! who would love to live there?
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by EmekaBlue(m): 5:29am
Who dig the moon?!
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by YouAreNobody: 5:49am
Melagros:
COMRADES are speechless, I saw this news somewhere I thought it was a fiction

Anyway let's see how it goes
Speechless about a cave in the moon?
You'll probably be dumbfounded when you find out it rains diamonds on some planets
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by jeff1993: 5:53am
CorrectionFLuid:
Why can't I create topic in science section?
..... Because ur threads on science are very low like a thread created by a person with I.Q level 10
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Starhearts: 6:08am
obonujoker:
Wetin Una dey find for moon again?

Dats d new country where bitter obi will be the new president...

Bitter obi will never smell aso rock gate
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Starhearts: 6:11am

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Starhearts: 6:11am
Dtruthspeaker:

Yoi love deceiving yourself., no man is going to live on the moon!

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Starhearts: 6:12am
waice6571:
These billions of years people don come with thier unfathomable lies, propaganda and conspiracy theories.

The only reason they keep telling us thier usual boring lies is because we cannot fact check them..

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by clydecarson(m): 6:14am
Alisea:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HBu9EeHxM?si=CS6xL4724AP4VRmH

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Kelly Monday the scammer,no one should fall for this rubbish
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by brain54(m): 6:31am
YouAreNobody:

Speechless about a cave in the moon?
You'll probably be dumbfounded when you find out it rains diamonds on some planets
You are right...

It does rain diamonds on the planets neptune and uranus!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Sirianese: 6:47am
bisqit:
you are an idiot

Na your mumu go kill you no worry ...see as you dey fight everybody, madness is already inside ya brain, remain the mumu wey go finally kill you
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by YourGFsnatcher: 6:50am
killsmith:

Oga you don't practice science by attacking people. You practice science by questioning science.
Check the calibre of Scientists that proved we went to the moon.... now check the calibre of these conspiracy theorist... now tell me, who would you stand with?
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by YourGFsnatcher: 6:50am
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Soukiss(m): 7:33am
If you believe this
Then I think u can also believe that the lgbo are the lost tribes of Israel
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Soukiss(m): 7:34am
If you believe this
I think u can also believe that the lgbo are the lost tribes of Israel
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Kemadealadire(f): 7:48am
Interesting.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by highbee02: 8:02am
Pls, someone should come to my aid, I'm hungary

8081680534 palmpay

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by adeniyi65(m): 8:20am
Picture or I don't...

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by PaNnamdi: 8:48am
Wawelexy:
Picture or idonbilivit.... Moon landing is a hoax... There's nothing of such... Before you start calling me names, do your proper research.
Coming from an illiterate who can't solve simple maths and thing everyone is illiterate like him grin grin
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by victorazy(m): 8:50am
Broveens42:

There's nothing scientific about a cave in a satellite. It's all white superstition.

I tell you.

I even saw where they wrote "they believe is a cave" believe these at ur peril. A credible thesis about our own planet has not been established yet, I don't believe these craps.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by clarion30(f): 9:06am
🤣🤣very funny discovery i must say. Isn't the moon up in the sky again?
Mercenary123:
That thing wey una dey look for,una go soon see am. Make una no run ooo
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by correctguy101(m): 9:16am
Melagros:
COMRADES are speechless, I saw this news somewhere I thought it was a fiction

Anyway let's see how it goes

Maybe...

Don't follow yéyé advice by keeping an open mind.... Lest you let in something that has no business being there. .

Guard ur mind with your life...

Morning ..

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by jericco1(m): 9:25am
bisqit:
you are daft

This fool, if you think moon landing is real then you're a weakling
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Mrexcell(m): 9:30am
They don't even know yet if there are any dangerous space creatures that can harm the astronauts in those underground caves?
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by BABANGBALI: 10:12am
Leemzyy:
Is trouble your surname?
yes, mommy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Women In Technology / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Uniben Student Builds Touchless Phone From Scratch

Viewing this topic: lhurd, BeejayManny(m), joshfash(m), Raphtop(m), megamank(m), icnsystem(m), blueghost(m), Softcash(m), kaplip(m), Wizzarro(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.