Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon (42268 Views)

India Becomes First Country To Land On Moon's South Pole / 330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Calitoscassius(m): 10:17am On Jul 16
Some people on here do not believe this scientific find but believe there is a guy called God and his son Jesus living in the skies. grin they have never met God or his so called son Jesus. But still believe..

Ironic isn't it? cool

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28am On Jul 16
brain54:

Okay...

Thank you for the information sir.

Much appreciated!
Lol perfect response. It is funny how people who don't know ass science will want to prove you wrong while typing on the same phone and tech that was discovered using science. I was going through string theory the other day and I was thinking to myself, with out of the world discovery like string theory some fools will still be looking for some silly argument try and disprove science without any research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by bisqit: 10:31am On Jul 16
correctguy101:

Maybe...

Don't follow yéyé advice by keeping an open mind.... Lest you let in something that has no business being there. .

Guard ur mind with your life...

Morning ..
continue being a foolish person
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by bisqit: 10:34am On Jul 16
Calitoscassius:
Some people on here do not believe this scientific find but believe there is a guy called God and his son Jesus living in the skies. grin they have never met God or his so called son Jesus. But still believe..

Ironic isn't it? cool
thank you. Let continue in their shallow ways till they learn the hard way
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by bisqit: 10:34am On Jul 16
victorazy:

I tell you.

I even saw where they wrote "they believe is a cave" believe these at ur peril. A credible thesis about our own planet has not been established yet, I don't believe these craps.
you are a dunce
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by bisqit: 10:35am On Jul 16
Soukiss:
If you believe this
I think u can also believe that the lgbo are the lost tribes of Israel
get out idiot
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Jul 16
bisqit:
thank you. Let continue in their shallow ways till they learn the hard way
The sad thing is, they d never learn, even if the evidence are staring at them right in their faces.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41am On Jul 16
obonujoker:
Wetin Una dey find for moon again?

grin grin
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43am On Jul 16
victorazy:

I tell you.

I even saw where they wrote "they believe is a cave" believe these at ur peril. A credible thesis about our own planet has not been established yet, I don't believe these craps.
Do you believe there is a guy called God and his son Jesus who lives in somewhere in the skies called heavens
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Wawelexy(m): 10:46am On Jul 16
PaNnamdi:

Coming from an illiterate who can't solve simple maths and thing everyone is illiterate like him grin grin

grin
Everyone knows who the illiterate is between you and I... Enjoy the attention while it last boy cheesy
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Sleekfingers: 1:44pm On Jul 16
Broveens42:

Says a mentally conquered fellow who doesn't know the blacks are blessed with high fecundity rates and are gradually losing that status through certain global policies.

😂🤣🤣🤣
Of course, High fecundity that's why you guys are giving birth to kids like rats .

High fecundity, but lagging behind in terms of developments , technology etc...... a continent so blessed with natural resources. But remain the poorest . Is that not foolishness? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 High fecundity my arse.
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by correctguy101(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16
bisqit:
continue being a foolish person

Lols

What a mor0n...

Smh
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Leemzyy(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16
BABANGBALI:
yes, mommy
Thats good daddy
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by bisqit: 8:23pm On Jul 16
Calitoscassius:
The sad thing is, they d never learn, even if the evidence are staring at them right in their faces.
I read Britannica yesterday and there have been six expedition to the moon with 12 people stepping foot on the surface
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by Abaki5: 8:36pm On Jul 16
America think big Nigeria think big also
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by victorazy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16
bisqit:
you are a dunce

Tnx grin
Re: Scientists Find Underground Cave On Moon by PHAYOL81: 10:31pm On Jul 16
Hmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures) / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] / Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.