Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) (21873 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16
Gajagojo:

You are changing mouth and changing subject

Some people can be hypnotised anywhere

You are not an expert why not ask questions or be silent
Expressing opinions is rarely a mark of wisdom just of an immature ego

Be silent when you don't know
lick my ass! grin you are an ignoramus! You know nothing!!
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Ediffizy: 10:46pm On Jul 16
Alaye full everywhere... No cap
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16
Gajagojo:
Why don't you be silent
People like you are full of opinions whilst totally ignorant
There is such a thing as hypnosis
It is not magical in the way Nollywood projects but it does exist and is well established in clinical medicine among other fields
blowjohn:
Renders mumu means what then? grin ;
U ended up still proving there is something like hypnosis
Rexymania:
LoL so if them use syndictive drug take rub your body, you go sleep? Hahahahahahahaha
drsibz66:
Dey play.. can you tell us on Drug that can touch your skin and make u mumu. Not loose consciousness ooo .Lol
jimmyvic:
Then you know nothing bro

ALL YOU BUNCH OF IGNORANT OLODOS!!!
the drug is called SCOPOLAMINE (Google it if you need to), if someone blows it in your face or put it in your drink, then they can ask you for the pin number of your bank card and you will hand it to them. they can ask you to log into your online bank and transfer all your money, and you will do it.... its a mix of date rape drug and serum of truth, very common in Colombia.
thank me later for educating your ignorant self!

Ubanz:
To touch on skin doesn't even work.

yes SCOPOLAMINE works on touching your skin and entering pores too.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by RealTalkNoBull: 12:45am On Jul 17
Nigerians are horrible people.

CyrusVI:
Nigerians are terrible

Everyone is out there to make u miserable

Politicians do most cause they directly dupe a large number of people at a time

An average Nigerian would do same, if the opportunity arises
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 12:57am On Jul 17
MrBrownJ1 post=130995594

[color=#990000:
ALL YOU BUNCH OF IGNORANT OLDOS!!![/color]

the drug is called SCOPOLAMINE (Google it if you need to), if someone blows it in your face or put it in your drink, then they can ask you for the pin number of your bank card and you will hand it to them. they can ask you to log into your online bank and transfer all your money, and you will do it.... its a mix of date rape drug and serum of truth, very common in Colombia.

The drug? You are an idiot the fact that there's a drug called scopolamibe proves that there is nothing like hypnosis??
Any drug that puts a person to sleep in pharmacology is called a hypnotic
All sleeping tablets are hypnotic drugs
That is very different from hypnosis where a trance like state occurs with loss of will, sugestibility and dissociation phenomena

Yes there is a drug called scopolamine so what?
Hypnosis exists that has nothing
To do with drugs
This is established in medicine,dentistry and so on
The problem with half knowledge is the possessor think they know everything when they know nothing

This is a totally different meaning from the trance like state induced that is characterised by sugestibility,dissociation and automatic obedience
They are completely different phenomena
Drug do not produce automatic obedience

Do not go about abusing people when you are the ignorant one talking pompously on what you know nothing about
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17
Gajagojo:

The drug? You are an idiot the fact that there's a drug called scopolamibe proves that there is nothing like hypnosis??
Any drug that puts a person to sleep in pharmacology is called a hypnotic
All sleeping tablets are hypnotic drugs
That is very different from hypnosis where a trance like state occurs with loss of will, sugestibility and dissociation phenomena
Yes there is a drug called scopolamine so what?
Hypnosis exists that has nothing
To do with drugs
This is established in medicine,dentistry and so on
The problem with half knowledge is the possessor think they know everything when they know nothing
This is a totally different meaning from the trance like state induced that is characterised by sugestibility,dissociation and automatic obedience
They are completely different phenomena
Drug do not produce automatic obedience
Do not go about abusing people when you are the ignorant one talking pompously on what you know nothing about

you simpleton, these people didnt get hypnotized, they got drugged.... HUGE DIFFERENCE! again, in that case, there is nothing about hypnotizing, just like the millions who get robbed by being drugged. when women get raped with that same drug, they dont get hypnotized, they get drugged and raped (aka date rape) why would you automatically want to assume that this is any difference when they get robbed?

if you want to remain an IGNORANT FOOL then so be it. SCOPOLAMINE will automatically make you obedient and you will do exactly what the person tells you to do. a direct friend of mine was robbed of $30k with Scopolamine, a well known dude got his 230K bitcoins stolen exactly the same way (and thats just people i can personally attest to their stories). i wont even dwell of the thousand stories i hear about it every year in South America. the second SCOPOLAMINE enter your system you will be a mumu and will do exactly what that person tells you to do....and the next day, you will be dazed and confused and with very little knowledge of even your name.... a few days later your mind will come back and thats when you will be able to tell what happened to you.

if that was in Nigeria, you people will automatically call it juju, while it simply a drug!
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 3:36pm On Jul 17
MrBrownJay1:

you simpleton, these people didnt get hypnotized, they got drugged.... HUGE DIFFERENCE! again, in that case, there is nothing about hypnotizing, just like the millions who get robbed by being drugged. when women get raped with that same drug, they dont get hypnotized, they get drugged and raped (aka date rape) why would you automatically want to assume that this is any difference when they get robbed?

if you want to remain an IGNORANT FOOL then so be it. SCOPOLAMINE will automatically make you obedient and you will do exactly what the person tells you to do. a direct friend of mine was robbed of $30k with Scopolamine, a well known dude got his 230K bitcoins stolen exactly the same way (and thats just people i can personally attest to their stories). i wont even dwell of the thousand stories i hear about it every year in South America. the second SCOPOLAMINE enter your system you will be a mumu and will do exactly what that person tells you to do....and the next day, you will be dazed and confused and with very little knowledge of even your name.... a few days later your mind will come back and thats when you will be able to tell what happened to you.

if that was in Nigeria, you people will automatically call it juju, while it simply a drug!
Which people are we talking about

IThat is what happens when you argue blindly annd stupidly

Which people are you and I talking about

You just start barking and arguing with without even agreeing on the terms of barking

Did you and I at any point anywhere talk about any person or persons that you are now refrring to?

Go back read an d comprehend before talking

I did not talk about any person anywhere any time

All I am saying is that druuging people is not hypnosis
Hynoptic medication produces SLEEP
not automatic Obedience

There is a different phenomenon of hypnosis that has nothing to do with hypnotic drugs which are sleeping tablets or soporifics
Stupidly because you see a drug called HYPNOTIC you assume it has anything to do with hypnosis
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by blowjohn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17
MrBrownJay1:

See SCOPE!
Hypnosis dey or not
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17
Gajagojo:

Which people are we talking about
IThat is what happens when you argue blindly annd stupidly
Which people are you and I talking about
You just start barking and arguing with without even agreeing on the terms of barking
Did you and I at any point anywhere talk about any person or persons that you are now refrring to?
Go back read an d comprehend before talkin
I did not talk about any person anywhere any time
All I am saying is that druuging people is not hypnosis
Hynoptic medication produces SLEEP
not automatic Obedience
There is a different phenomenon of hypnosis that has nothing to do with hypnotic drugs which are sleeping tablets or soporifics
Stupidly because you see a drug called HYPNOTIC you assume it has anything to do with hypnosis

yes there is something called hypnosis but the above has absolutely nothing to do with it.... there aint no hypnotizing here and it all has to do with drugging people (in other to rob them)... you can clearly listen to the video and understand that this has NOTHING to do with someone being hypnotized here. i dont care what you call it, the above is a drug that is commonly used to rob or rape people.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 10:42am On Jul 18
MrBrownJay1:

yes there is something called hypnosis but the above has absolutely nothing to do with it.... there aint no hypnotizing here and it all has to do with drugging people (in other to rob them)... you can clearly listen to the video and understand that this has NOTHING to do with someone being hypnotized here. i dont care what you call it, the above is a drug that is commonly used to rob or rape people.

I did not say anything about what is above and that is why you should learn some manners and stop ranting like a fool

It is also not true that there is anything special about scopolamine as a hypnotic drug

There are dozens of soporific agents

Scopolamine being called a HYPNOTIC simply means it works as a sleeping tablet

Full stop

It cannot induce automatic obedience or dissociation in public places

In summary

This is not an area you know anything about
You just go online and read superficially and then come here to start asserting

The message is the same

Learn to be silent on issues that you have no expertise in

People with strong opinions are almost always wrong and foolish

The wisest thing you can do is to admit what you do not know
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18
Gajagojo:
I did not say anything about what is above and that is why you should learn some manners and stop ranting like a fool

OLODO...you quoted something i wrote about the above post, and now want to claim it has nothing to do with it? are you ok? did you take your meds this morning? if you have nothing relevant to say about this issue then why dont you A) not quote me and B) keep quiet and move along.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 8:02pm On Jul 18
I quoted

So?

What did i actually say?
You are too lazy to read and comprehend

You just started abusing everyone like a mad dog

MrBrownJay1:

OLODO...you quoted something i wrote about the above post, and now want to claim it has nothing to do with it? are you ok? did you take your meds this morning? if you have nothing relevant to say about this issue then why dont you A) not quote me and B) keep quiet and move along.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18
Gajagojo:
I quoted
So?
What did i actually say?
You are too lazy to read and comprehend
You just started abusing everyone like a mad dog

i called you for what you are.... sorry if the truth hurts.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 8:13pm On Jul 18
MrBrownJay1:

i called you for what you are.... sorry if the truth hurts.
Fact remains when you don't know
Be silent
Stop spouting ignorant opinions with arrogance
A HYPNOTIC DRUG
simply means sleeping drug

It has nothing to do with hypnosis the phenomenon of obedience and dissociation as you foolishly assumed
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18
Gajagojo:
Fact remains when you don't know
Be silent
Stop spouting ignorant opinions with arrogance
A HYPNOTIC DRUG
simply means sleeping drug
It has nothing to do with hypnosis the phenomenon of obedience and dissociation as you foolishly assumed

yu see, you still write ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE online because you are ignorant about the issue.

again: SCOPOLAMINE IS NOT A SLEEPING DRUG, it doesnt make you sleep, you donkey... it makes you go in a trance like state where you will do exactly what the thief asks you to do (without objecting to anyting).
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 3:04am On Jul 19
MrBrownJay1:

yu see, you still write ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE online because you are ignorant about the issue.

again: SCOPOLAMINE IS NOT A SLEEPING DRUG, it doesnt make you sleep, you donkey... it makes you go in a trance like state where you will do exactly what the thief asks you to do (without objecting to anyting).

YOUR MOTHER is a donkey
Scopolamine is a soporific drug
It induces sleep
Among several other uses

5here is no known drug that produces hypnosis in the sense of mesmerise or automatic obedience

Stop arguing stupidly

Any drug called a hypnotic drug means it can be used as a soporific
Many drugs used in that way are used to treat so many other things like psychiatric disorders, epilepsy and so on

So just admit your problem of half knowledge
You went online read hypnotic drug and jumped to an illiterate conclusion

Hypnotic drug means sleeping drug. NOT HYPNOTIZING drug
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by drsibz66(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19
MrBrownJay1:

Oga half baked knowledge: there are many drugs that can make you look your full consciousness and impair your cognitive ability and then make you vulnerable to many things . Anaesthetic agens used In theatre, alcohol, scopolamine or hyoscine can all do these. With all these agents one thing is common, you will be dizzy, drowsy, unstable ,sometimes even semi conscious or totally unconscious depending on dose. In summary your who physiology is altered

When people hypnotize you spiritually, your physiology doesn't change. You sound normal, u can stand and walk we'll, you aren't drowsy , dizzy or subconcious. You are completely normal but you just lack insight . Just like a mad man who physiological is fine but mentally not right.

So know the difference scopolamine, alcohol, or other drugs don't hypnotize you they impair your cognition and consciousness. I know the stuff will be too much for you to comprehend. But for rake away know there is a thin line between hypnosis and impaired consciousness and cognition

So bros in a simple man's terms if it was drugs or medication the person will not go home and sti be acting on the directives the scammers gave to him or her even days after . Cos the drug will wear out.
These people use spiritual hypnosis/juju or more like spell to do this things .
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by GreatOchuks: 10:24pm On Jul 20
emperor4love:
u know say una too get mouth,my street boys my street boy dis ,e de cashout,if I giv u link to my site,make cl invest,I go check the location of the cl way invest,if it be ur client, I go give u extra 100dolls,u wan to try..I go giv u a month to deliver to assignments, no be to de cho cho on Nairaland, we fit mount on day u sure ur cl wan register put fund mk e be face 2 face deal,if u do am I go believe u
Go learn work , leave Juju
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by emperor4love(m): 11:36am On Jul 21
GreatOchuks:

Go learn work , leave Juju
na simple stuff u de debate,mk u bring cl invest go giv u 100 doll f2f we meet ,most of ur guys go tink all this boys na empty hand or u tink this is time of olumaintain u go ask white man to send u money he will do so even wit ur format ,oga for here u go work bomb ,sleepless night make u see say 500dollar na by luck,even ur wire or topup fit burst account or even ur loading....una no sabi anything go com online de cap rubbish because of free drink a boy who is upto ur youngy buy giv u,tell u say e no put hand mk u com here de cap...oga yahoo don hard ,most boys youngy ones na soap,but no body go yan u,no b by update as it stand street is military, na luck na for boys way no too doo,90percent now na soap boys,mk nobody deceive u,I hv site nd I know boys way de bring de work and dem de tell me as e de go ,my own na to take my own giv u urs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Amun-Nnadi Apologises To Lady Over Kissing Without Consent / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Anambra Farmer And 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.