Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

NO To Any Nationwide Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO To Any Nationwide Protest (1162 Views)

NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today / Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019 / NLC Declares Nationwide Protest On January 8th 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by Nairalander248: 7:34am On Jul 16
Greenbirth:
I don't even know if you be woman or man, because you always sound ridiculous ever since I know you in this forum shocked

His paymaster told him to make sure people don't strike and handle him double pay of 30k cheesy

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by Nairalander248: 7:35am On Jul 16
helinues:

Are you amongst the poor? Speak out, we might help your situation

Who is we? Your paymaster for 30k a month?

2 Likes

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by UnitedKingdom: 7:46am On Jul 16
Joke apart, and I am very serious about this. If he can swallow his pride, I got work for him in my dad's company in Lagos. I'm very serious about this, joke apart.

DM me Helinues.

NB: have you sat down think and reflect even if you are being paid by APC or whoever, why did the person not recruit his children, siblings and friends for this online job? Have you reflect why is everyone talking less and down on me here? Man, I doubt if you have responsibilities at hand. Open your page, go down below and check each time you spend on NL. If you use your time judiciously, you'll smile to the bank.

Keep being used while their children stays abroad.

5 Likes

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by SocialJustice: 8:52am On Jul 16
helinues:
We are not going to allow another End Sars destruction from the election sore losers.

It won't be tolerated in any ways.
Hungry, starving Nigerians are not sore losers.

Crowd go beat you for this thing you dey do soon because this your wide mouth will fail to realise you're offline and spew your rubbish. You no go fit reach here for days.

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by sirchim(m): 8:53am On Jul 16
helinues:
We are not going to allow another End Sars destruction from the election sore losers.

Kayi shiru Mai Sha Sha kowai! Who takes you serious anymore? Absolutely, no one.
Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by bdon12: 9:26am On Jul 16
helinues:

Na u sabi...u dey see food chop daily so why u no go cap nonsense.tell dat to d people dying of starvation
Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by Heffalump(m): 9:36am On Jul 16
helinues:

Today, by the Almighty name of Jesus I cast out the legion of demons tormenting your life and keeping you from having a sane mind of your own. I rebuke that evil spirit that has made you a deadman and conscienceless fellow. I seek the authority of God to annihilate completely, that burning desire to be wicked and senseless in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by ogashman(m): 10:03am On Jul 16
raskymonojendor:

People have a right to protest, but they should understand that there would be counter protest too.

Some have already been swearing to deal with counter protesters which is disturbing, and may force police to use force. A peaceful protest can quickly turn sideways since a lot of people participating would also have their own hidden bad agenda.

If u want do counter protest, then u wait for the people protesting against this satanic govt to finish their own before starting ur rubbish counter protest.....if u try to counter on the d-day of out noble protest then anything u see make u take

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by Helloanus: 11:56am On Jul 16
Not only joy, killing of protesters give him orgasms too
ruggedboy01:

If killing your own people because they are protesting for the betterment of this country will give you joy. Good for you man

You have totally lost your conscience

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by DuttyChuks: 1:53pm On Jul 16
helinues:

is like they don pay you another 30k for wardrobe allowance..Ekperima...

1 Like

Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by helinues: 5:40pm On Jul 16
DuttyChuks:
is like they don pay you another 30k for wardrobe allowance..Ekperima...

Your village king must go, your village king must go.

Start it from your backyard
Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by EngrKemp: 5:49pm On Jul 16
LadyExcellency:

Distract, obfuscating, and tribalizing every discussion are your hallmarks to avoiding critical thinking.
Chei
I don fall in love with u already.
You are giving it to these agbadorians wotowoto
Re: NO To Any Nationwide Protest by DuttyChuks: 6:20pm On Jul 16
helinues:

Your village king must go, your village king must go.

Start it from your backyard
is like they don pay you another 30k for wardrobe allowance..Ekperima...Nothing last; help yourself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The new History Lectures of Naija . . . / Links To Nominated Candidates On Inec Website Is Not Working / Court Awards N100m Against Agf, Army For Assault On Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.