Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,370 members, 7,891,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... (579 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / My FiancΓ© Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:59am
Why do I have to pass through this almost every month because I am menstruating? Why do I have to go through this pains and torture? Just why? What's my offence? What have I done to deserve this? What have I done?

I'm currently seeing my period, but it seems like I'm going crazy. Pains, torture and so much discomfort here and there. I want to know my offense. I want to know why I have to go through this almost every month just because I'm seeing my period. I want to know why I should be having runny stomach and constant vomiting and severe weakness, coupled with the tortuous pains that seemed like someone used a sharp razor to make some incisions on my uterus, poured fresh grinded pepper on it, and then set it on fire! This is what I'm feeling right now! This is what I'm going through right now, if not more. And I ask again, WHY? Why do I have through all these? Why must I pass through all these? Just why? Why? Why?

This is too much for me please!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Zonefree(m): 9:04am
If actually you know the pains men go through during sperm production undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Kobicove(m): 9:05am
If you don't want to pass through it then I suggest you embark on a journey of 9 months grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by shortgun(m): 9:14am
Once dated an Idoma girl, hers takes her to the hospital every month....It was that bad.
All medical remedies failed to help her .
She got relief from the pains only when her people sent a certain herbal medicine from her village, the pain disappeared and never came back.
Ask any Idoma lady about it, in their culture it's usually given to a girl who just got married or about to get married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by brain54(m): 9:18am
Zonefree:
If actually you know the pains men go through during sperm production undecided
What pains do men go through...?

Do you even know when sperm is or how it's produced by the body?

How can you feel when its produced?

Speak for yourself. Don't be talking for men. Maybe you have cancer or something abnormal.

Always spewing rubbish on every thread. You are too old for this.

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by brain54(m): 9:26am
Op sorry about what you pass through monthly...

I can emphasize with you because I had an ex who used to pass out from the pains she experienced monthly. It was always painful watching her going through it. And she would still go to work most days acting like everything is fine even though if you observe her carefully you will know that something was amiss because of her dull and edgy mood.

I always felt she was strong. Women go through Alot... Some maybe more than others though!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Deegee7788: 9:40am
Good morning
Sorry about your pains.
I go through it too but not as severe as yours. Those few days of seeing that blood feels like suicide mission.
But I take pain reliever when am on. I pray God will help you to marry early and soon too. People say after your first pregnancy, you won't experience it again. Sorry once again

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Righteousness2(m): 9:43am
Place your Hands on your chest and make this Declaration @ bold tapping your chest.
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

Abnormal painful menstrual , Who are you?

The GOD of CHOSEN Deliver me

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by bamisepeters(m): 9:48am
It is well!
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Lonestar124: 9:49am
Righteousness2:
Place your Hands on your chest and make this Declaration @ bold tapping your chest.
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

Hahahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by advanceDNA: 12:24pm
Righteousness2:
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

Which prayer u dey pray..?? When Dem dey dey give Adam apple chop them nor know say Dem go collect.....

They have it easy in other ways.....
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Pecoleee345: 12:37pm
Righteousness2:
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

Acute Madness.

My the almighty GOD deliver you in JESUS name.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:09pm
Did you eat apple lately eh Eve
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by dkidd: 1:24pm
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Alphamentips: 1:59pm
Righteousness2:
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

Can you just shut the Bleep up? God of chosen this that. Reminds me of when we enter 9t bus. Thieves maraud our bus. One woman de back de shout.. "I'm a chosen. God of chosen save me"

The kind beating that woman collect ehhn.. the marauders come leave everybody mend that woman body Wella. So once more just STFU.

God of Chosen give her cramps yet you ask the same God to heal you. Are u daft abi u dey whine me ni?
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Gadafii: 3:48pm
You women don't know how blessed you are to be able to menstruate.

Having bad bloods removed from your system monthly is a sign of good health, men are not that lucky
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Gadafii: 3:49pm
Righteousness2:
Say
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!
I AM A CHOSEN!

is this the same brain you use to cross express roads
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Kelklein(m): 3:58pm
When you start having babies.. it would stop

Reason you should go and marry soon..

Plus enough guaranteed akamu go sure for you steady..πŸ€ͺ

πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

(1) (Reply)

12-12-12 Spectular Date With Emotional Reward / Principal Quizzed For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils / If Ur Wife Or Spouse Got Raped

Viewing this topic: eraglory, Spider20 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.