Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... (2177 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Alphamentips: 7:50am On Jul 17
psalmistkakah:

Let keep that words God choosen aside..Base on ur question, God do allow some or certain affliction for a reason and the same God also heal... Nothing happen without His knowledge...God is not an hypocrite in the God will open up and tell u this calamity will befall because u disobey Him or u aided evil, like the other was blind and Jesus heal him, the disciple ask jesus if the man committed sin for being bllind.. Jesus said no but it happened for a day like this.. So let always thank God for everything....He made everything easy..and life worth living..

Then stop asking him for help when you know he doesn't do shiit
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by psalmistkakah(m): 7:57am On Jul 17
Alphamentips:

Then stop asking him for help when you know he doesn't do shiit
We must because u got no power of ur own....he does wat ever he likes , but the fact remain he is a good God....If u look at the universe he made it comfortable for us...as humans he allow trial inorder for us to adjust...If enjoyment all tru one will never appreciate certain tin....infact trial time and overcoming give one some kind happy feeling....He is I am as I am....shalom
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by RighteousDemon: 8:05am On Jul 17
Gadafii:
is this the same brain you use to cross express roads

Una go use laff kee person one day for this forum

Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by RighteousDemon: 8:11am On Jul 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
Why do I have to pass through this almost every month because I am menstruating? Why do I have to go through this pains and torture? Just why? What's my offence? What have I done to deserve this? What have I done?

I'm currently seeing my period, but it seems like I'm going crazy. Pains, torture and so much discomfort here and there. I want to know my offense. I want to know why I have to go through this almost every month just because I'm seeing my period. I want to know why I should be having runny stomach and constant vomiting and severe weakness, coupled with the tortuous pains that seemed like someone used a sharp razor to make some incisions on my uterus, poured fresh grinded pepper on it, and then set it on fire! This is what I'm feeling right now! This is what I'm going through right now, if not more. And I ask again, WHY? Why do I have through all these? Why must I pass through all these? Just why? Why? Why?

This is too much for me please!

My girl goes through this shiii. But there’s this particular med she takes and it helps out. Don’t know about others though.
Just seek help from professionals offline
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Alphamentips: 8:22am On Jul 17
psalmistkakah:

We must because u got no power of ur own....he does wat ever he likes , but the fact remain he is a good God....If u look at the universe he made it comfortable for us...as humans he allow trial inorder for us to adjust...If enjoyment all tru one will never appreciate certain tin....infact trial time and overcoming give one some kind happy feeling....He is I am as I am....shalom

Reading your response alone just dey make my IQ dey reduce.

Do you do this on purpose or are you naturally stupid & slow in the head? because I don't understand how a functional adult choose to be this ignorant in a world where information is literally free?

Well, suit yourself. Stay dumb all you want. It's really none of my business how stupid one chooses to become in life
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:50am On Jul 17
Have a hysterectomya done and know peace for the rest of your life...
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:52am On Jul 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, if there's any one here who knows what one can do, eat or drink to reduce the discomfort, please do let me know.
do an ultrasound scan .. there could be complications causing the pain...
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by psalmistkakah(m): 10:23am On Jul 17
[quote author=Alphamentips post=130998554]

Reading your response alone just dey make my IQ dey reduce.

Do you do this on purpose or are you naturally stupid & slow in the head? because I don't understand how a functional adult choose to be this ignorant in a world where information is literally free?
Nothing like stupidity here, is fact which u cannot but accept it...just like no option to stay alive or remain young forever.... Despite ur intelligent ur cannot see beyond the physical but looking deep into the physical u will know that there is a God..
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Emprexxcomie: 2:27pm On Jul 17
Zonefree:
If actually you know the pains men go through during sperm production undecided

Ikenna!
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Adaisback(f): 4:34pm On Jul 17
Welcome to my world. Though , mine is for the first two days. Doctors said it's normal and it will stop after marriage and during pregnancy. I dey carry head dey waka for that thing. The pains no be here.. Na analgin injection dey help me most times. I think you should try it
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by deathtoLeo: 5:05pm On Jul 17
Adaisback:
Welcome to my world. Though , mine is for the first two days. Doctors said it's normal and it will stop after marriage and during pregnancy. I dey carry head dey waka for that thing. The pains no be here.. Na analgin injection dey help me most times. I think you should try it
let me bear that pain
let me get you pregnant ❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😍😍😘
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Adaisback(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17
deathtoLeo:
let me bear that pain
let me get you pregnant ❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😍😍😘
I don't even know who go save me from your hand .
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by deathtoLeo: 5:49pm On Jul 17
Adaisback:
I don't even know who go save me from your hand .
the most important thing is that I'm in love with you ❤️❤️♥️
accept naaa 😭😭🥺
Re: Why Do I Have To Pass Through This Almost Every Month Because I ... by Alphamentips: 11:50pm On Jul 17
[quote author=psalmistkakah post=131000507][/quote]

God is different from Jesus. Don't mix up your white washed Jesus with the idea of God. You should be able to differentiate what's real and what's not with all the information available at your fingertips.

Spirituality isn't religion. There are about 7k religions with their idea or story of a messianic ruler. Omo no de confuse Jesus with God. .

It's the most unintelligible thing you could ever do in 2024

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Does Not Approve Of My Fiance / This Is Very Serious / Who Will Be Your Valentine Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.