Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,003 members, 7,987,595 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route (430 Views)

Services I Offer For Those That Want To Jakpa Via Study Route / Services I Offer If You Want To Jakpa Through Study Route / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 12:43pm On Jul 16
Services I offer for those that want to Japka...

đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders

+234-812-88-94-9-30, send me a WhatsApp message if you need assistance through any of the above listed services.

Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 4:12pm On Jul 17
You can also book for a consultancy session with me on anything related to jakpa...
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 8:39pm On Jul 18
If you want to book a consultancy session with me so I walk you through the whole scholarship and funding thing step by step, you can do that for small change...chat me up!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 10:29pm On Jul 20
Do you have the documents required to get funding? DM let's compile them for you!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 4:08pm On Jul 21
+234-812-88-94-9-30, send me a WhatsApp message if your interested.
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 7:52am On Jul 22
Good morning people, it's a new week. Send us a dm!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 5:47pm On Jul 22
đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 8:28am On Jul 24
I am running a promo just for today, so DM!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 1:34pm On Jul 25
The promo is off, and thanks to those that reached out. However, you can still reach out via Whatsapp to patronise our services...
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 2:20pm On Jul 26
We're still available for you. DM us let's get started!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 7:04pm On Jul 27
+234-812-88-94-9-30, send me a WhatsApp message if your interested.
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:00pm On Jul 28
We're still available for you. DM us let's get started!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by strictly4data: 5:25am On Jul 29
Greetings!

I'm a Data Scientist. I help solve project works, entry-level take-home assessments, and graduate (Msc) assignments in Data Analysis, Data Science, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Ms. Excel, AI etc.

WhatsApp: 081 494 284 90
UK, US, Australia etc
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 10:44am On Jul 29
Good morning people, it's a new week. Send us a dm!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 4:35pm On Aug 06
Greetings people, I am currently available to offer you this service. DM!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:54pm On Aug 06
DM me
Justicewilliam5:
You can also book for a consultancy session with me on anything related to jakpa...
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Jakpa Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:35am On Oct 01
It's a new month, reach out for your Jakpa documentation...

(1) (Reply)

Studies In Ukraine Http://www.education-in-ukraine.com/ Welcome!!! 2013-2014 / Amosun Commends Airtel For Uplifting Education In Ogun / Nabteb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.