Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,006 members, 7,987,602 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (1922 Views)

Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Via Study Route / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route / Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by hivoyi1820: 3:53pm On Jul 16
Services I offer for those that want to Japka...

đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders

If you need assistance through any of the above listed services, send me an email let's get

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders

If you need assistance through any of the above listed services, send me an email let's get
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by hivoyi1820: 4:20pm On Jul 16
Good

Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by hivoyi1820: 4:21pm On Jul 16
Thsnks

Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by eightyshotgone: 4:22pm On Jul 16
Research statement
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by harisondonald: 4:47pm On Jul 16
I want to japa for studies, what should I do now please?

Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Blitzking: 9:16pm On Jul 16
hivoyi1820:
Services I offer for those that want to Japka...

đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions
Hope you no dey use chat get? No go allow them blacklist person
đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

(1) (Reply)

Shell And Chevron Scholarships / University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 / F.g.c.okigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.