Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,388 members, 7,894,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route (262 Views)

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route / Services I Offer For Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route / ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 6:23pm On Jul 14
Services I offer for those that want to Japka...

đź“Ś Look up admissions programmes (courses) and institutions of learning

đź“ŚInformation on Admissions, Scholarships, and funding programs

đź“ŚWriting Statement Of Purpose/Personal Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting Research Statement for International Admissions

đź“ŚWriting CV/Cold Mail for Correspondence with Professors and Program Coordinators

đź“ŚReview of Admission Documents before application for UK, Canada, US, Germany etc

đź“Ś Researching Schools and Programs (MSc and PhD) that accepts applications from HND holders

If you need assistance through any of the above listed services, send me an email let's get started - itstrueitswilliams@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by OBTOREPA(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14
You are doing well
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 6:52pm On Jul 14
Thanks man
OBTOREPA:
You are doing well
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Tohsynetita1: 7:33pm On Jul 14
How much do you charge for statement of purpose writing?
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by jogs1999(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14
May God bless your hustle
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:48pm On Jul 14
Send a mail so we connect on Whatsapp, it's quite affordable and I'll sure give you a discount
Tohsynetita1:
How much do you charge for statement of purpose writing?
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 9:49pm On Jul 14
Thanks my bro
jogs1999:
May God bless your hustle
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 11:20pm On Jul 14
In addition, your IELTS or other English test requirement can be waived in several institutions. You just need to find out which ones!
Re: Services I Offer To Those That Want To Japka Through Study Route by Justicewilliam5: 1:26am On Jul 15
+234-812-88-94-9-30, reach out to me on WhatsApp let's give you the best

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National Exam[must Read ] / Needed Help From Any Yabatech Student / ETL TESTING Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.