Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,107 members, 7,925,490 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education (8986 Views)

NUC Rejects Move By NBTE To Float A Programme To Upgrade HND To Degree / Top 9 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria With Highest % Of Tertiary Education Graduates / Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Charmingpet: 4:11pm On Jul 16
Ekiti state University is not included
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by MelesZanawi: 4:12pm On Jul 16
Atinuke12267:
Let’s wait for I9b0s’ reactions again grin

They must surely condemn this

Condemn in the afternoon
Apply at night.

Awon Gbajue Omo ole

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by leokid866: 4:15pm On Jul 16
Anguldi:
Private unis nko shocked
if you get money go private school this program is not for you.....
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by CartelKenneth: 4:17pm On Jul 16
leokid866:
if you get money go private school this program is not for you.....

This program is for the poor and hopeless only
Only uselsss man for this life , na poor man o
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by CartelKenneth: 4:17pm On Jul 16
Charmingpet:
Ekiti state University is not included

Is that one a university?🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by lastmessenger: 4:21pm On Jul 16
Atinuke12267:
Let’s wait for I9b0s’ reactions again grin

They must surely condemn this
y9r9bas have been deceived again. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by santaclaws: 4:21pm On Jul 16
donfelix4sure:
They should include post graduate students

True! It should be available to all types of students, whether undergraduate or postgraduate, whether full-time or part-time...
All these addition of institutions is unnecessary cos it should be for ALL tertiary institutions in Nigeria, including polytechnics and colleges of education.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Bluntemperor: 4:24pm On Jul 16
MelesZanawi:
They should please not add schools in Abia state.
Abia is paying 20k as minimum wage and the Labor Party Governor is owing 3 months salaries.
Civil servants in Abia are impoverished and they have no means to pay back the loan. It will be bad debt.

So,this is what una Party( LP) -can Offer to Abian People and the Nigerian People,abi?
Awon ELENU Nigeria Ltd( Lip- Service) but Una know how to brag,abuse and yan,on Social Media.
Can you tell us that this is how to Rule una Self!
Tor!
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by muykem: 4:30pm On Jul 16
MelesZanawi:

Abia is paying 20k as minimum wage and the Labor Party Governor is owing 3 months salaries.

Civil servants in Abia are impoverished and they have no means to pay back the loan. It will be bad debt.
Alex Otti is running a propaganda government. Nothing has changed between him and previous governments.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by masseratti: 4:30pm On Jul 16
Nice ..

Are you a student? living off campus? always having light issues? Introducing areaconnect solar DC/ac system..to power your tv , laptops,fans ,phones all at the same time ....with a little has 110k to 130k the system will get to you anywhere in the nation.chat 0 81 6 three three zero 1355

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by commoditiesnig: 4:45pm On Jul 16
Good development
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by leokid866: 4:46pm On Jul 16
Eriokanmi:
That's not needed at this point. Fix the economy first. People can pay their fees themselves if everything looks good
you mean the same people who were begging Buhari to reduce the cost of education and start a program like this? The same people who were going from one school to the other protesting over cost of public education.....na people like you go see Jesus dey walk on water you go talk say na because he no sabi swim......
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Kukutenla: 4:54pm On Jul 16
MelesZanawi:

Are they exempt from paying tax

You ignorantly assumed that it is the parents that are to repay the loan.
Very lame attempt at trolling
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Alliswell248: 4:55pm On Jul 16
emmykk:
Every govt invent a way to siphon fund,this govt conduit pipe to steal money is the construction of roads from one end of the country to the other end.
Lagos to calabar
Sokoto to Lagos

And student loan is another avenue to loot the nation.
There are no companies that can accommodate million of youth corp members yearly.
Now instead of empowering them they are creating loan for students.

What is the essence of subsidy removal?The billions generated are creating pain on the masses,now instead of paying workers minimum wage they are about to lavish it on students.
This is because minimum wage is accountable and student loan is will not be accountable.

Instead of maintaining old road,they are creating new once.

Saint Obi supporters spewing rubbish.

You complain about everything......

Bitter and ungrateful souls
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Alliswell248: 4:59pm On Jul 16
muykem:
Alex Otti is running a propaganda government. Nothing has changed between him and previous governments.

No governor from the SE has even given corp members 20k before, yet the sore losers hates Sanwo olu who yesterday gave all corp members serving in Lagos 100k....

Bitter and ungrateful souls with too much hero beer supplied by PO.....the gbadue man.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by gulfer: 5:01pm On Jul 16
Apt, now that the purchase of the jetliner has been revealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Kukutenla: 5:09pm On Jul 16
Is it just me or most of these schools are unknown and mushroom?
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by SocialJustice: 5:33pm On Jul 16
Slurity:
I AM WAITING TO SEE THE TRUE EFFECT OF TINUBU GOVERNANCE.
Egg has gone from 50 to 200 naira, you want it to be 500 before you see?
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Olabode211: 5:39pm On Jul 16
Extortion pro max.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Iamanearthling: 5:42pm On Jul 16
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Slurity(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16
SocialJustice:
Egg has gone from 50 to 200 naira, you want it to be 500 before you see?
it can even go to 1000 per one but if we are able to afford it at the end of the day, case closed. open your sense when analysis problem. I see beyond negativities.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Agrimerc(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16
Slurity:
I AM WAITING TO SEE THE TRUE EFFECT OF TINUBU GOVERNANCE.
Please, it's enough. Stop waiting. We have seen enough cry
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Bluntemperor: 6:41pm On Jul 16
Kukutenla:
Is it just me or most of these schools are unknown and mushroom?

Which Schools in particular do you have in mind, please list them for everyone here to see.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Bimpe29: 6:42pm On Jul 16
This is laudable. I hope what became of the defunct Peoples Bank will not befall NELFUND as well
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Slurity(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16
Agrimerc:

Please, it's enough. Stop waiting. We have seen enough cry
I expected things to be worse than this if we will get things right, what we are currently experiencing is even small compare to what i am expecting before things will get better. I only hope it will not be a pain bearded in vain
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Brendaniel: 7:18pm On Jul 16
Slurity:
I expected things to be worse than this if we will get things right, what we are currently experiencing is even small compare to what i am expecting before things will get better. I only hope it will not be a pain bearded in vain
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by franudi: 7:37pm On Jul 16
Tinubu is marginalising south east so much, even more than Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by PHAYOL81: 7:41pm On Jul 16
Expanding the scheme net to capture more beneficiaries is a good and commendable move. Kudos FG
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by Panda7(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16
let's be critical here, there are no jobs out here and not even computers do help with jobs, so i wonder where we are projecting our expenses to.
Re: Nigeria Expands Student Loan Programme To 22 Additional Unis, Tertiary Education by RichBoy247: 7:45pm On Jul 16
MelesZanawi:

Abia indegenes don't care. Their concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Jamb Manage To Release Results In 3 Days / Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / Can Snow Ever Fall In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.