Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,274 members, 7,928,912 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win (51727 Views)

How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video) / AFCON 2022: Super Eagles Break Record After Their Win Over Sudan / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by samwash(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17
mbos:
na Britain wey like you abi

people that come to you pretending that they love, but instead are interested in enslaving u like britian and France are not like spainard and pretending that they love u yet manipulating your economy eternally

Abeg Ogbeni I nor understand waytin you write up there.

Even the Britain Spanish & French even Portuguese you are talking about, after the abolishing of slave trade, they deported the slaves that was with them to their ancestral home, the ones they could not ascertain or were to able to sent back home were adsorbed into their culture or home.
That's why you see Blacks all over Europe & America.
Do you think the North & South America are originally have Blacks ?
In South America, Argentina didn't want anything to do with Black in their community, so they massacre all the Blacks in a gruesome way, eliminating anything called Black man.
You have to read the historic documentation of all these to understand by point of view.
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by wirinet(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17
LZAA:

Wait what!😄😄😄
Veron is black
As black as you and I just with a lighter shade of melanin
Again every one knows Argentina has a bad rep with racism
Less however is how very little people know that countries like Peru,Uruguay and Chile are far worse

What makes Juan Sebastián Verón black?

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by OKEIYIOKODU: 4:28pm On Jul 17
Beverlyjean:

Oh na now u know say Messi na hypocrite.. he is no different from leftists... pretenders and manipulators .. Now u all can see why God kept them from winning any trophy for over quater of a century.... Argentines are terrible people... they are Nazis
Argentina is the most racist nation in South America, that's why you hardly see black people in Argentina unlike other nations around them.The policies of past dictatorial regimes were to exterminate blacks in their mist.

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by wirinet(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17
samwash:

Abeg Ogbeni I nor understand waytin you write up there.

Even the Britain Spanish & French even Portuguese you are talking about, after the abolishing of slave trade, they deported the slaves that was with them to their ancestral home, the ones they could not ascertain or were to able to sent back home were adsorbed into their culture or home.
That's why you see Blacks all over Europe & America.
Do you think the North & South America are originally have Blacks ?
In South America, Argentina didn't want anything to do with Black in their community, so they massacre all the Blacks in a gruesome way, eliminating anything called Black man.
You have to read the historic documentation of all these to understand by point of view.

Deported kwa? Is that ignorance or lies? I can understand your love for Messi, but it should not make you retort to lies.
No one was deported in those countries you listed, the freed slaves were given the option to remain or be returned to their homeland (that is if they could locate their homelands). Those that could not were taken to Liberia or Sierra Leone.

Argentina was and is reported to have an elimination policy for former Black slaves, by deportation, dehumanisation or outright elimination. How else would you explain the fact that all their neighbours have huge Black population, but Argentina virtually has no significant numbers.

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by Emilo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17
internationalman:

Juan Sebastian Veron was black.. Moreover Argentina is not the only country that don't have black in their national team. Most European teams don't have black too. Not to mention China, Korea and the rest..

Even though I'm not in support of what they did, but you people are only overstressing it because of your individual hatred towards Messi

Just because Veron skin is tan doesn’t make him black. If not the entire latin race will be black. Now u are missing the point. Why would u have black in European team traditionally white? Argentina is being called out because history says they traditionally had black people but have been segregated n relegated by the supremacy white. So understand why people are talking.
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17
Neimarjr:

You go cry tire
Nonsense black mentality grin

Y not kill yourself

Making it minus one black undecided

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by LZAA: 5:17pm On Jul 17
wirinet:

What makes Juan Sebastián Verón black?
Black ancenstry
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by samwash(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17
wirinet:

Deported kwa? Is that ignorance or lies? I can understand your love for Messi, but it should not make you retort to lies.
No one was deported in those countries you listed, the freed slaves were given the option to remain or be returned to their homeland (that is if they could locate their homelands). Those that could not were taken to Liberia or Sierra Leone.

Argentina was and is reported to have an elimination policy for former Black slaves, by deportation, dehumanisation or outright elimination. How else would you explain the fact that all their neighbours have huge Black population, but Argentina virtually has no significant numbers.

He be like say you nor understand my take for this matter, read my initial comment about this topic.
Who said I loved Messi, I didnt even drag Messi into my discussion in anyway, I only said I begin to love Argentina of recent not because of football, but because I have read recently about their developmental strive in recent years.
Shalom!!!
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by cybergawd: 5:47pm On Jul 17
I know my history, bro. Thank God you're well informed. Argentines are Nazis. Hitler died in Argentina.

Beverlyjean:
Argentines are hardcore racists... the only country in the whole of south america that dont have a single black player ... infact in the whole of the Americas , but north and south .... No black player could command a shirt in barca when Messi was captain... infact he made sure Eric abidal ,( first black sporting director of football for barca )was sacked , after Messi disrespected him in the media ... all the fools celebrating Argentina because of their love for messi... pls try to step foot in Buenos Aires and u will think that u are indeed an animal ... Argentina is the worst country on earth when it comes to racism and Antisemitism.... they were the only country that gave the Nazis asylum after WW2 and there are speculations that Hitler never committed suicide ...he was smuggled to Argentina were he died a natural death , alongside his top generals ... most people don't know history

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by AFONJACOW(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17
FIFA should do the needful... They have to sit up... Withdraw the cup and give It to the runner up columbia

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by sunsweet33: 7:32pm On Jul 17
Beverlyjean:
Argentines are hardcore racists... the only country in the whole of south america that dont have a single black player ... infact in the whole of the Americas , but north and south .... No black player could command a shirt in barca when Messi was captain... infact he made sure Eric abidal ,( first black sporting director of football for barca )was sacked , after Messi disrespected him in the media ... all the fools celebrating Argentina because of their love for messi... pls try to step foot in Buenos Aires and u will think that u are indeed an animal ... Argentina is the worst country on earth when it comes to racism and Antisemitism.... they were the only country that gave the Nazis asylum after WW2 and there are speculations that Hitler never committed suicide ...he was smuggled to Argentina were he died a natural death , alongside his top generals ... most people don't know history

…this is horrible shocked

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by femi4: 8:29pm On Jul 17
Kriss216:
I wonder how France and French players take enter Copa America. You won Copa America and you're trolling European team and players embarassed
Stray bullet hit Nigeria grin

I don't think any Nigerian born has ever played for the French senior team
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by TTPAAR(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17
Jeffy1206:
coming from a demented and retarded fellow!

You can't have a chat going with a retarded fellow on fone. You are truly sick.
Keep dragging ur dad.

I'll pass.
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Jul 17
I hate d racist

But

Messi is greater to one.
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by Rouxel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17
AFONJACOW:
FIFA should do the needful... They have to sit up... Withdraw the cup and give It to the runner up columbia
. Why? Was there any wrong doing on the pitch?
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by Jeffy1206(m): 6:42am On Jul 18
TTPAAR:

You can't have a chat going with a retarded fellow on fone. You are truly sick.
Keep dragging ur dad.

I'll pass.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin angry cheesy grin
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by Honchoslim16(m): 7:19am On Jul 18
JoeEeL:

Way more than. Just go to Twitter and see what yorubas and igbos are doing. Even Benin, and even south south sef. E get one omokri guy, another nsima.
Tribalism dey envy Racism

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by Reckyd123(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18
Argentinians are naturally racists. Have anyone seen a black Argentinian?

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by AFONJACOW(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19
Rouxel:
. Why? Was there any wrong doing on the pitch?
it will serve as deterrent

1 Like

Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by 7upnigeria: 7:59pm On Jul 19
Chicagograduate:
So you are happy being mocked by another race?

Stop allowing the wise use your brain for you. Many of you are allowing America and europe control your brains, thats why this country is the way it is.

If your Mum is from Kenya and your Dad is from Ghana and someone tells you that, how is that MOCKERY?

The shame there is when you decide not to represent Kenya or Ghana in a competition but decides to represent France because youre LIVING THERE.
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by oneMalik: 8:27pm On Jul 19
That i don't care to know !

StraightGaay:
And Argentina don't practice LGBTQ?
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by StraightGaay: 8:29pm On Jul 19
oneMalik:
That i don't care to know !

I bet you do
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by oneMalik: 8:36pm On Jul 19
Never !!

StraightGaay:
I bet you do
Re: Argentina National Team Under Fire For Singing Racist Songs After Their Win by StraightGaay: 8:39pm On Jul 19
oneMalik:
Never !!

Malachy you do

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Canadian Football Team 1984 Vs 2024 / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.