Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath (2148 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by nathyx(m): 8:13pm
The lead counsel for the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Aloy Ejimakor, has accused the Department of the State Services, DSS, of denying Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s doctor access to him.

Ejimakor who disclosed this on X Platform, sadly said that Kanu was ill with shortness of breath, low BP and general malaise.

His words: “Yesterday, during our visitation with MAZI NNAMDI KANU, we found him ill, with shortness of breath, low BP & general malaise. For this reason, he requested to see his Doctor & we submitted a letter in this regard. Today, the Doctor arrived the DSS but was denied access to #MNK.

“As a background, the DSS is well aware that MAZI NNAMDI KANU is susceptible to Potassium Deficiency which affects the function of the heart. This problem was diagnosed by DSS doctors some 3 years ago and they confessed to their lack of the expertise to treat the problem, which in all probability is the cause of #MNK’s current illness.

"This is no doubt very serious and deadly to boot. The readings of the electronic heart monitor supplied by the DSS have been recording low pressure levels for nearly 9 days in a row without any medical intervention to ascertain whether the blood potassium level is within the clinically acceptable range”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/nnamdi-kanu-ill-with-low-bp-shortness-of-breath-others-lawyer/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Ojiofor: 8:26pm
Get well soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:27pm
Nnamidiot cownu

20 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Yorubafather: 8:29pm
YorubaNiBaba:
Nnamidiot cownu

You mean your crownu father? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:33pm
Yorubafather:

You mean your crownu father? grin
Your tribesmen lord and saviour wey dey eat watery beans in cell

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by gidgiddy: 8:55pm
This is how the Nigerian state has killed many people in detention, willful and deliberate denial of adequate medical attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm
Is it not better he just dies and save us all hospital bills?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by malali: 9:24pm
Which one ?

The one from sudan ?

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Paraman: 9:27pm
gidgiddy:
This is how the Nigerian state has killed many people in detention, willful and deliberate denial of adequate medical attention
So far he's using his drugs regularly, he will be fine.

Low BP is not a death sentence. So far he's using his drugs regularly, he will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by JAMO84: 10:04pm
Lol. The same format he used to get bail in 2017 and later ran away like Ojukwu. Cowards

13 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by slimfit1(m): 10:21pm
Tinubu should release this guy to go and die at home.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Serida(f): 10:26pm
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyY7DnIWMgw?si=NMkRDpYSQxQkOBMe

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by LegendHero(m): 10:27pm
Let him perish, he is a terrorist.

Why is FG wasting money in feeding a terrorist?

Tinubu no Sabi use power, give me that presidency for one week and Kanu would have been on his way to meet Ojuku by now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Melagros(m): 10:27pm
COMRADES are speechless and sad about this news
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Odobaone: 10:27pm
He's close to his destination cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by discusant: 10:28pm
The belief by some people that if Nnamdi Kalu is out, agitation for Biafra will stop - that is a most ridiculous belief.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by heykims(m): 10:28pm
Imagine this terrorist who instigated the murder of several our service men requesting for medical attention?

2 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by LegendHero(m): 10:30pm
Okoroawusa:
Is it not better he just dies and save us all hospital bills?

You are a patriot my brother. Like Putin always say, show no mercy to terrorists.

Tinubu just wasting scarce resources on hospital bill for a die hard terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Techtonic99: 10:30pm
That's serious
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by heykims(m): 10:31pm
discusant:
The belief by some people that if Nnamdi Kalu is out, agitation for Biafra will stop - that is a most ridiculous belief.
It should not stop na, they should continue killing themselves in the Southeast. I even like the way u guys compare the happening there to the North.
IPOB and Boko haram are fellow terrorists indeed..

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by BABANGBALI: 10:34pm
As the country is boiling now, this is the write time for this guy to die in the hands of the Nigerian government. The movie go sweet well well.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by EreluRoz: 10:35pm
They should release him already
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by fredoooooo: 10:37pm
Call Jubrin ,make he measure ya BP, he's the one dat put you inside ya zoo..
So Animal too dey get low BP inside zoo grin grin
Wonderful grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by BarrElChapo(m): 10:38pm
Chai too much of beans
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by jiz: 10:39pm
Hmmm
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by jiz: 10:39pm
You dey mind that flat head grin
discusant:

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by jiz: 10:40pm
grin grin KANU sympathizer
YorubaNiBaba:
Your tribesmen lord and saviour wey dey eat watery beans in cell
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Herkim(m): 10:44pm
Nnamdi kanu is not in kirikiri maximum prison yard . Sincerely the guy is enjoying where his been detend .

Though he won't enjoy freedom of movement
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:45pm
grin

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Chibuzoripob: 10:45pm
cool grin cheesy grin FAKE NEWS cool grin cheesy undecided.Original Kanu is doing fine.He ate lunch with Pa Bubu in Daura

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Chibuzoripob: 10:46pm
sad grin cheesy wink Contact his personal physician Roboto11, helinues, Onionbandit,
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by oilyngbati(m): 10:46pm
The hunchback bingo, namadi cownu must kpai and all his ipob bingos too will kpeme too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Months On, Yar Adua Is Confused, Yet To Make A Single Move / How Will History Judge George Bush / Alao-akala's Contempt For Awo

Viewing this topic: mrgreen4real(m), waice6571, staryub(m), timocruzcmbb(m), Jackson444, CROWNALIGN, Felaincarnated, ndidibabe(f), chigoziri2403(m), Ojiofor, Crowntop94, BigBelleControl(m), Braaad, mohims(m), MelesZanawi, tiger28, dydx2020(m), kollingz(m), tommylee(m), Peacerider(m), okwuvic(m) and 55 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.