Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,174 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath (12698 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Chibuzoripob: 10:47pm On Jul 16
cool cool wink

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by oilyngbati(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16
Okoroawusa:
Is it not better he just dies and save us all hospital bills?
Best quote of the year,,,,,the hunchback coward even said on his radio bia.raud that if he dies, bia.fraud willl come quicker. Make he die and let us have our biafla now grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by alanto: 10:50pm On Jul 16
These people are really slow. You open your mouth to say this type of thing as a lawyer, you already diagnosed him, he can be killed and it will be blamed on what you have diagnosed. IPOB people sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Believeintruth: 10:50pm On Jul 16
LegendHero:

You are a patriot my brother. Like Putin always say, show no mercy to terrorists.

Tinubu just wasting scarce resources on hospital bill for a die hard terrorist.

The day you guys will set this country ablaze, just know that the consequences will still catch you. Go and ask all those who instigated Rwandan genocide. All of them faced firing squad, it will soon come to you.

4 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16
Believeintruth:

The day you guys will set this country ablaze, just know that the consequences will still catch you. Go and ask all those who instigated Rwandan genocide. All of them faced firing squad, it will soon come to you.

Then they will have to kill Kanu first because he is actually the one instigating violence and killing his kinsmen.

If anyone will face firing squad, it will be Kanu and his IPOB terrorists.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by ComrDaprince(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16
IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM. NIGERIA WILL END A STORY.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by oilyngbati(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16
LegendHero:
Let him perish, he is a terrorist.

Why is FG wasting money in feeding a terrorist?

Tinubu no Sabi use power, give me that presidency for one week and Kanu would have been on his way to meet Ojuku by now.
I don’t think you will do to that coward what I will do to him if I’m the president. Me wey for hang am upside down inside hungry hyena cage so his face can be chewed alive by hyena and then throw him inside a pig’s pen alive grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by discusant: 10:57pm On Jul 16
heykims:

It should not stop na, they should continue killing themselves in the Southeast. I even like the way u guys compare the happening there to the North.
IPOB and Boko haram are fellow terrorists indeed..

If you believe that Igbos are killing Igbos to get Biafra, you can believe that Nigeria is the most united and most developed country in the world.

We know those who because of cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta region fear restoration of Biafra, and therefore sponsor unknown gunmen to provoke killings in Igbo land.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by bekpo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16
discusant:
The belief by some people that if Nnamdi Kalu is out, agitation for Biafra will stop - that is a most ridiculous belief.

If he stops, what'll put food on his table?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Omalicious1: 11:04pm On Jul 16
nathyx:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/nnamdi-kanu-ill-with-low-bp-shortness-of-breath-others-lawyer/

He will be released but someone else would actualize his dream in a peaceful way.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by mohims(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16
Ipob should go and break the cell he is in and free him. I thought they had the capacity. Bloody clowns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by discusant: 11:07pm On Jul 16
bekpo:

If he stops, what'll put food on his table?

When Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo and Tafawa Balewa were agitating for freedom from colonial masters, who was putting food on their tables?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Queseda: 11:07pm On Jul 16
Looking forward to his Obituary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by DuttyChuks: 11:10pm On Jul 16
YorubaNiBaba:
Nnamidiot cownu
Nne gi
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by DuttyChuks: 11:11pm On Jul 16
YorubaNiBaba:
Your tribesmen lord and saviour wey dey eat watery beans in cell
he still dey better than you wey dey free dey roam around with hunger
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Sholaco: 11:12pm On Jul 16
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Believeintruth: 11:13pm On Jul 16
LegendHero:

Then they will have to kill Kanu first because he is actually the one instigating violence and killing his kinsmen.

If anyone will face firing squad, it will be Kanu and his IPOB terrorists.

Oga leave out Kanu, you seem to downplay the real damage you are causing,you are no different from the guys who causes the Rwandan genocide, look until you see the consequences you will understand, you think civil strife and ethnic cleansing is picnic. It will happen to you soon and you will feel the consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Sapasenator: 11:21pm On Jul 16
We Africans, we nor dey learn. Wherever you are all over the world. You will always be regarded and treated, first and foremost, as a Nigerian no matter what. You are a second class citizen in that oyibo country, do not be deceived with the foreign passport you are carrying and dual citizenships.

Kanu's case in point, let's assume he were a white Briton, do you honestly think the British would have allowed him languish in jail this long? I can bet my left ball he would have been freed all this time. I am pretty sure when he was running his mouth on Radio Biafra, he must have been under the false impression that as a British Citizen, he was immune from arrest by the Nigerian government. He paid for that dearly.

The Brits will move heaven and earth to save a white Briton but you with your second-class citizenship, you are always on your own. Wherever we are in the world, we will always be regarded first as Nigerian so let's be careful what we do or how we make trouble, the whites will not come for you when kasala burst.

Let's try our best anywhere we are to work toward a better Nigeria in any way we can. We stand to benefit greatly if Nigeria succeeds. Do not have the mentality the " Ah, I have escaped Nigeria" Nigeria will follow all of us to our graves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by EmperorEmerald2: 11:26pm On Jul 16
LegendHero:

Tinubu no Sabi use power, give me that presidency for one week and Kanu would have been on his way to meet Ojuku by now.
Where have you been 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Throwback: 11:27pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Seem like a long time ago when he was arrogant and boastful.

He has been cooked soft.

No madness wey no get cure if handled in the right manner.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by blacknp(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16
YorubaNiBaba:
Your tribesmen lord and saviour wey dey eat watery beans in cell
Yorubafather done turn pikin.
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Crowntop94: 11:33pm On Jul 16
nathyx:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/nnamdi-kanu-ill-with-low-bp-shortness-of-breath-others-lawyer/
Federal government should please release this man to attend to his health and family.

1 Like

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by EmperorEmerald2: 11:33pm On Jul 16
LegendHero:

Why Suddenly Awake At Mention of Biafra
For ur Information Biafra Republic Government is Active...
Whether Mazi Nnamdi kanu is Alive or Dead He is More a Hero
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by blacknp(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16
Throwback:

Seem like a long time ago when he was arrogant and boastful.

He has been cooked soft.

No madness wey no get cure if handled in the right manner.
A very stupid arrogant eyepob coward, useless man, igbosarejews indeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by LegendHero(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16
EmperorEmerald2:

Why Suddenly Awake At Mention of Biafra
For ur Information Biafra Republic Government is Active...
Whether Mazi Nnamdi kanu is Alive or Dead He is More a Hero

That’s the problem of Biafra. So far the terrorist Kanu perish, we’re good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by Armanipounds: 11:36pm On Jul 16
Since when did Aloy Ejimakor become a medical practitioner overnight to give health opinion? His doctor was denied the chanced to see him, how then did Ejimakor come about such medical diagnosis?

3 Likes

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by PepeXKermit: 11:42pm On Jul 16
Okoroawusa:
Is it not better he just dies and save us all hospital bills?

The same death wey yousef go die?
Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by raskymonojendor: 11:44pm On Jul 16
slimfit1:
Tinubu should release this guy to go and die at home.
You people are not nice at all 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by flokii: 11:46pm On Jul 16
The Kanu guy killed himself the day he embarked on hate campaign against Nigeria, a sovereign nation. Those cheering him have abandoned him and are now 0bidients.
He should have considered his health before issuing orders for Ip0bs to destroy South West and burn down Lagos. The man he ordered his followers to attack in Lagos is now President. You think the same man will release him?

Omo soro soro.. na the guy mouth kill am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16
Unperturbedpota our God is good, thank God almighty it's not high blood pressure because it's like Nnamudu kownu is enjoying inside detention because I wonder how he still gets LOW blood pressure... It's better he stayed down there and be enjoying his low BP because we outside here are surfering ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloy Ejimakor- Nnamdi Kanu Ill With Low BP, Shortness Of Breath by raskymonojendor: 11:47pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin
The screenshot 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.