Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia (16055 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today / Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / Will Corp Members Receive Monthly Allowance When They Repeat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by drsibz66(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:

Una like English.
I'm not a fan of having such high discrepancy between fresh graduates just because they are of different field, it breeds more harm than good.
Till we understand that every part of our body is as important as the other, we might never get some things right

All are important but some are more important than some. Those Corp doctors actually do alot especially in those rural areas without much doctors. They also do night duties.
I would have adviced that others should earn at least 50k
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by drsibz66(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17
TONYE001:

Still wrong, brother.

No one calls docs in the corps medical students.

This is because they are not medical students.

Just ignore the guy. Since he doesn't know the meaning of the word student. In his village a person who graduated from accounting and currently working in a bank is a student.lol

4 Likes

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by NLhustle: 1:49pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:

Una like English.
I'm not a fan of having such high discrepancy between fresh graduates just because they are of different field, it breeds more harm than good.
Till we understand that every part of our body is as important as the other, we might never get some things right
Leave story. The "high discrepancy" was there when the admission cut-off mark was higher for medical students. What did you say about that? It was there when they spent 6+ years in school compared to the 4 years others spent. What did you say?

2 Likes

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Penboy: 2:06pm On Jul 17
If you like, fall for this cheap publicity stunt.

Corp doctors have only being paid once since the inception of this bonus.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:37pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:
Neglect the teachers that taught the doctors but focus on the doctors

Hahaha

Most of his teachers don't even earn 100k in benue after ten to 15 years of service grin, interesting times
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Guapismo: 2:38pm On Jul 17
Chikel20000:
the foolish clown is u....graduate or not....all nysc medicine members are called called students
You will just open mouth to say rubbish, After 6 years of medical school, getting inducted into the medical profession and a year of housemanship, student ko
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by YouAreNobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17
Beremx:
Back in 2005/2006, Benue state government paid me 2500 naira monthly. This is 2024 and they're paying 15k for non medical corpers? They can do better

You're lucky. Ogun state paid me nothing in 2014
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by OlujobaSamuel: 2:50pm On Jul 17
NLhustle:

Leave story. The "high discrepancy" was there when the admission cut-off mark was higher for medical students. What did you say about that? It was there when they spent 6+ years in school compared to the 4 years others spent. What did you say?
Hope you know it's not only medical students that requires high utme scores? And not all courses are 4yrs??
It's NYSC, when they are done with the one year, they can choose to accept or reject whatever an employer is offering base on their skills. There is no reason for govt to pay different sum, note that it's not wages or salary but allowance
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by frog12: 3:12pm On Jul 17
too much for them alone
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by ZakiZaki1: 3:16pm On Jul 17
If you depend on his promise...OYO is your case

1 Like

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Ogbuu101: 3:54pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:

Una like English.
My brother,there is hierarchy even in heaven.
A fresh graduate probably spent 4yrs and is doing his service the next year while d medical Dr fresh graduate spent 8yrs of torture,wait for housemanship placement for months before spending another one year of rigorous housemanship before service.
During service,d other graduate does regular jobs while d Dr graduate expects he might be woken up to work even by midnight, sometimes everyday sef.
During service in rural hospitals,u r d only Dr living in d hospital, women in labour will never allow you sleep almost every night.
First of all sef,d school fees of the both graduates are never d same in d 1st place grin so why should the renumeration be same grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by NairaMaster1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17
RollinTNDA:
What of those wey study food science grin cheesy grin

We will give them a tuber of yam monthly
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17
Jeholinkz:

https://newtelegraphng.com/corps-doctorsll-receive-additional-state-allowance-of-n100000-00-monthly-benue-gov/

this man that cannot pay outstanding pensions and gratuity?... What a hypocrite fake rev father
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17
Guapismo:

You will just open mouth to say rubbish, After 6 years of medical school, getting inducted into the medical profession and a year of housemanship, student ko
oga I can even call a consultant medical student....it depends on how u are viewing it
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by thorpido(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17
Chikel20000:
oga I can even call a consultant medical student....it depends on how u are viewing it
Guy stop this perpetuation of ignorance na!
Are you really a graduate(In Indaboski's voice)?

1 Like

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17
thorpido:
Guy stop this perpetuation of ignorance na!
Are you really a graduate(In Indaboski's voice)?
I am no graduate....
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by femi4: 7:05pm On Jul 17
crackhouse:
Which kind English be this? UK or US English?
Combination
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by OlujobaSamuel: 7:16pm On Jul 17
Ogbuu101:

My brother,there is hierarchy even in heaven.
A fresh graduate probably spent 4yrs and is doing his service the next year while d medical Dr fresh graduate spent 8yrs of torture,wait for housemanship placement for months before spending another one year of rigorous housemanship before service.
During service,d other graduate does regular jobs while d Dr graduate expects he might be woken up to work even by midnight, sometimes everyday sef.
During service in rural hospitals,u r d only Dr living in d hospital, women in labour will never allow you sleep almost every night.
First of all sef,d school fees of the both graduates are never d same in d 1st place grin so why should the renumeration be same grin
I think we should apply same logic to those on jobs that requires paying the supreme sacrifice, abi they are not professional enough to get the best of the best
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by holysaint1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17
Hemanwel:
Why pay only medical corps members? What about the others? Are all animals no longer equal?

BTW:

The 100k given to these corps members is even small compared to the hyper-inflation in the country. We are looking at a 250k minimum wage nah!

My thoughts exactly.
This marginalization is just too much.

Even those that failed in the medicine self still gets the 100k. Naija we hail thee.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17
Hemanwel:
Why pay only medical corps members? What about the others? Are all animals no longer equal?

BTW:

The 100k given to these corps members is even small compared to the hyper-inflation in the country. We are looking at a 250k minimum wage nah!
shey Other degree holding corpers fit do doctor work for Benue State University Teaching ?Hospital?
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:
Neglect the teachers that taught the doctors but focus on the doctors
Doctors train medical students to become doctors.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17
Godwins4:
This life no balance, so others that studied other courses came this world to watch una, causes like zoology, Mass com, public admin, English language and literature, etc. We can't take this grin

Meanwhile, I am graduate too but I now sell herbs, check my signature for your health solutions, men take back your pride in the other room grin
Those are unproductive degree programs in our setting.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17
UbongCR7:

Who are medical students?
You must be a clown
Someone that spent atleast 6 years in school na him u d call students

Most of them if not all were probably ur seniors as at that time
You might be wrong. they might be his mates if they ordained him with 2 extra years. grin
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by OlujobaSamuel: 10:12pm On Jul 17
99thEnemy:

Doctors train medical students to become doctors.
All professionals are trained by those in the field, the trainers are called teachers
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17
OlujobaSamuel:

All professionals are trained by those in the field, the trainers are called teachers
So?
Like I don’t know.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Godwins4: 10:01am On Jul 18
99thEnemy:

Those are unproductive degree programs in our setting.
Seriously
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by NLhustle: 10:12am On Jul 18
OlujobaSamuel:

Hope you know it's not only medical students that requires high utme scores? And not all courses are 4yrs??
It's NYSC, when they are done with the one year, they can choose to accept or reject whatever an employer is offering base on their skills. There is no reason for govt to pay different sum, note that it's not wages or salary but allowance
You are not wiser than the government who deemed it fit to pay them more. Remember, they were already being paid even more by the government while they worked during their housemanship? So, they are not like other graduates who have zero work experience.
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18
Godwins4:
Seriously
Yes
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Love800(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18
I doubt.
Why is it not heard of?
Chikel20000:
yes
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18
Love800:
I doubt.
Why is it not heard of?
I don't know boss.....u can make ur research....that's what our medical guys back in that year were earning
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Love800(m): 7:48am On Jul 19
Okay.
Thanks so much.
Chikel20000:
I don't know boss.....u can make ur research....that's what our medical guys back in that year were earning
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 8:36am On Jul 19
Chikel20000:
I served in osun 2014, back then, medical students were paid dis said amount.....a lot have changed from 2014 to 2024.....things should be different
The same Osun I served in 2015 without being paid a kobo throughout the service year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC / NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos] / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.