Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia (16054 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Awards ₦100,000 To Each Corper Passing Out In Lagos Today / Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / Will Corp Members Receive Monthly Allowance When They Repeat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 9:53am On Jul 19
betwise2024:
The same Osun I served in 2015 without being paid a kobo throughout the service year?
u are not a medical personnel now plus Osun later paid us all after service
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 10:07am On Jul 19
Chikel20000:
u are not a medical personnel now plus Osun later paid us all after service
So why will they pay only medical graduates and leave others out?
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19
betwise2024:
So why will they pay only medical graduates and leave others out?
for normal nysc members...we were paid like 1 year after service
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by BrighterSyde: 7:40am On Jul 20
Hemanwel:
Why pay only medical corps members? What about the others? Are all animals no longer equal?

BTW:

The 100k given to these corps members is even small compared to the hyper-inflation in the country. We are looking at a 250k minimum wage nah!

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others grin
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22
Chikel20000:
for normal nysc members...we were paid like 1 year after service
I was ‘Normal’, too, but got nothing; but no p sha. Dah wan don qo
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22
betwise2024:
I was ‘Normal’, too, but got nothing; but no p sha. Dah wan don qo
what year pls....and which governor was there during your time?....did u do osun state physical payment exercise during your time?
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23
Chikel20000:
what year pls....and which governor was there during your time?....did u do osun state physical payment exercise during your time?
2015, Aregbesola. No. They were paying into my account
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23
betwise2024:
2015, Aregbesola. No. They were paying into my account
I don't understand
...who's paying into ur account?....didnt u say u were not paid?
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23
Chikel20000:
I don't understand
...who's paying into ur account?....didnt u say u were not paid?
FG
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 1:39am On Jul 24
betwise2024:
FG
well during my time FG were paying...Osun didnt pay but towards d ending of our exercise...we were told to go through d local government of our PPA(or so)and do manual registration.....I left osun but I got an alert from d Secretary to the government of Osun state paying 5k times 12 months amount into my account....I think that was like 6 months to 1 year I left Osun
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 11:07am On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
well during my time FG were paying...Osun didnt pay but towards d ending of our exercise...we were told to go through d local government of our PPA(or so)and do manual registration.....I left osun but I got an alert from d Secretary to the government of Osun state paying 5k times 12 months amount into my account....I think that was like 6 months to 1 year I left Osun
Lucky you. It’s only fg that paid us. Were told the 5k X 12 was qoing to be paid into our accounts after service, but no show till today. This is the eighth year after service
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24
betwise2024:
Lucky you. It’s only fg that paid us. Were told the 5k X 12 was qoing to be paid into our accounts after service, but no show till today. This is the eighth year after service
so sorry man but u sure u guys didnt do state verification? Cos state won't pay u without doing that exercise
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
so sorry man but u sure u guys didnt do state verification? Cos state won't pay u without doing that exercise
Thanks, bro. There was actually no activity we heard of, but chose to boycott, tho I admit that since we served in one remote community in Olorunda, Osogbo, it’s possible that we didn’t hear of the excercise in question, and missed it. This is especially possible, since because of tp, we were allowed to carry out our cds meetings in our host community, and only went to the secretariat for cds once in a month, when we took advantage to sign pv
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by Chikel20000(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24
betwise2024:
Thanks, bro. There was actually no activity we heard of, but chose to boycott, tho I admit that since we served in one remote community in Olorunda, Osogbo, it’s possible that we didn’t hear of the excercise in question, and missed it. This is especially possible, since because of tp, we were allowed to carry out our cds meetings in our host community, and only went to the secretariat for cds once in a month, when we took advantage to sign pv
so sorry bro...it's past now
Re: Medical Corps Members Receive To Additional ₦‎100,000 Monthly - Father Alia by betwise2024(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24
Chikel20000:
so sorry bro...it's past now
Yeah it is. Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC / NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos] / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.