Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,388 members, 7,913,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (61474 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:11pm
safarigirl:

She no reach Anita.
Oh yea... then Anita must be that good. I will listen more intently to her then.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:12pm
creolehunt:

Anita is more eloquent.
I will hear like to hear her speak.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:13pm
This is so embarrassing, cringe and irritating to watch!

https://x.com/symply_kim/status/1820962677688013169?t=DqzcDsgJbo1K6Spnd9OSkQ&s=19

This is like the second time he's pulling away from that hornyy girl,First it was during the pool party and now this.

It's giving Phyna and Groovy manage me ship

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:13pm
safarigirl:
If Nne fall in the bottom and go home this Sunday, it will be Aunty Chinne's fault.

This thing Chinwe is saying that Aunty Nne keeps her dried clothes on the line, until she is ready to wash a new batch, Rhuthee had same complaint yesterday.

All these Aunty people sef
Since the housemates are at their village family reunion, they should endure whatever big Aunty does.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 1:14pm
PNomsule:
Chinwe of Zinwe clearly the most eloquent of the female housemates. Love a fluent beech.
Have you met Anita?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:15pm
Chinwe's diary session is funny and interesting grin
Zion and Chinwe really complement each other well.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:16pm
PNomsule:
Chinwe of Zinwe clearly the most eloquent of the female housemates. Love a fluent beech.
Right.

creolehunt:

Anita is more eloquent.
Chinwe's style is more charismatic.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:17pm
I
SamueItem337:
Have you met Anita?
I am told Anita is a joke compared to Chinwe. Chinwes diction is quite enigmatic.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:18pm
Nhazeru:
This is so embarrassing, cringe and irritating to watch!

https://x.com/symply_kim/status/1820962677688013169?t=DqzcDsgJbo1K6Spnd9OSkQ&s=19

This is like the second time he's pulling away this hornyy goat,First it was during the pool party and now this.

It's giving Phyna and Groovy manage me ship

The worst I've possibly ever seen. The fact she and her twin are so unattractive is even more disgusting. How Shaun finds Wanni any appealing for a relationship, strategic or otherwise beats me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:20pm
PNomsule:

The worst I've possibly ever seen. The fact she and her twin are so unattractive is even more disgusting. How Shaun finds Wanni any appealing for a relationship, strategic or otherwise?!

Like, it's so irritating!!

🤮🤮
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:23pm
PNomsule:

The worst I've possibly ever seen. The fact she and her twin are so unattractive is even more disgusting. How Shaun finds Wanni any appealing for a relationship, strategic or otherwise?!
He never expected it will turn out that way. Handi is more collected and would have been a better pick for Shaun.

Guess he didn't complete the BBN starter pack gifted to him by his friend. Now he's in the hand of Wanni and seems to be getting overwhelmed by the pda.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:26pm
Nigerians about to crown those couples winner just because they are married??

Well, I will rather endure their win than those twin girls
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 1:27pm
thatigboman:
Chinne is trouble. This issue came up earlier this week. How will she use dry clothes to reserve space for another set of clothes she will wash later. Very selfish. Typical igbo woman.

Is Chinne the Aunty or the younger Nne?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:30pm
Double Kay in their diary session said Chinwe won't do well as hoh because
Chinwe is authoritative
Chinwe cannot carry the house along
Chinwe is selfish to want hoh just because she wants the privacy

But the last hoh that were not authoritative, could carry the house and were not selfish did so well as hoh that they carried the house to hunger and failed their wager. undecided

Chinwe fire on jare.

saying that chinwe is selfish for wanting hoh for privacy When The only reason people have wanted hoh from the beginning of bb has been immunity.
Immunity has been removed. Save and replace has been removed. Wetin remain for hoh suffer head job other than hoh room?

I dey wait make these people tell me what their problem with chinwe is. It's ok for everybody to speak up on what they want. When chinwe speaks. They find fault.

Chinwe is too authoritative to be hoh but double Kay are here admitting that they are scared they will lose this their second wager again because they feel nothing is being done. grin

These people never talk wetin chinwe do them. grin

Big brother even told mbadiwe twins that they should have been more receptive to other people's opinions during their hoh reign but na chinwe be the house problem.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:30pm
As for double Kay grin
I pity them cheesy
He wants to lash out on chinwe and is only holding back because of Zion? grin

Does he think chinwe is his doormat wife that will swallow all his disrespect?

Kelly tried to blame them potentially loosing the wager on chinwe and her friends and big brother had to ask them what their hoh, (their actual leaders they voted for) are doing about the wager. grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:31pm
MasterSteps:

He never expected it will turn out that way. Handi is more collected and would have been a better pick for Shaun.

Guess he didn't complete the BBN starter pack gifted to him by his friend. Now he's in the hand of Wanni and seems to be getting overwhelmed by the pda.
It can be overwhelming underwhelming honestly.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm
Zinwe diary session
They made me laugh so much and it was so lively.
Big brother was even laughing along with them
Reminds me of floruish diary session.

On the wager.
Zinwe said the wager is going well and they are sure big brother will be impressed
Biggie asked them who is pulling their weight and who is slacking
Chinwe says Onyeka is pulling her weight.
She says she can't say for sure who is slacking.
Wannixhandi came up with the original game idea. The hoh are trying their best to make sure they work on it
Nelita are slacking especially Nelly. She shuts down ideas but cannot bring up replacements.
Anita is willing to learn if she doesn't know something
Chinwe says there should be something that involves dance so Nelly can be involved.
Zion says Onyeka, wanni, Nne, shuan, toby mayor. Tjay, radicals..
Zion agrees and says Nelly isn't pulling her weight.. chizoba too.
Chinwe says chizoba may be doing stuff behind the scenes but Zion says based on his opinion chizoba isn't.
Chinwe and Zion want to win the wager because chinwe wants to eat next week

Is this the chinwe double Kay say is against the wager?
Chinwe and Zion never complained about the wager or the hoh once.

Zinwe aka the baby's were just positive throughout their diary session
Na even double Kay dey cry say dem go lose wager but na zinwe dey tell big brother say dem go win wager.
Chinwe don suffer for these people hand

Chinwe and Zion were even telling biggie he will be impressed about the wager
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:34pm
Zinwe on hoh.
Chinwe said she campaigned for hoh
Promised them good roads and 8 square meals and they didn't vote for her after they all promised to vote for her grin

She said she wanted the hoh but Zion didn't want it so he didn't lobby at all.
Chinwe said streeze promised her.
Wanni x handi, mbadiwe twins, floruish.
It pained her to lose it.

Zion said he didn't want the hoh because of the work
Chinwe and Zion's diary session is funny

Zion said there's a time for everything as chinwe is sick now how will they do hoh. He feels when it's time for them to win hoh. They won't even need to lobby for it.

Chinwe said she even made jellof rice for the house so they will vote for her. grin

Zion said he didn't want the responsibilities of hoh because he'll be a strict hoh and people will see a different side to him so he doesn't want that responsibility this week

Chinwe said they are equal to the task

Zion is admitting to sabotaging chinwe and not telling his guys that he wants the vote grin

Zion and Chinwe really get along well though. They really do.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:34pm
Please is Victoria forcing a smile in d diary room? 😃
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:36pm
MasterSteps:

His friend at least shipped with a pretty faced girl

I wanted him to ship with Nelly or Victoria. I was surprised when one of the housemate suggested Nelly to him and he said he doesn't like her. Probably he likes team natural, perhaps Nelly's filler-filled face turned him off.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm
On current hoh reign
They feel Nne carries the duo
Ndi Nne don't command as much respect because it's just Nne and Nne is less forceful Chinwe says Nne is applying herself and doing what needs to be done
Her aunty is unconsciously sabotaging their own reign.
Chinwe says she is rooting for nne regardless.
She hopes Nne wins their wager.

Where is the chinwe that is sabotaging the wager and hoh eh doublekay?

Chinwe says she had an issue with chinne
Chinne was using her dry clothes to save space for herself for when she wants to wash not caring that other people had washed clothes and wanted to spread them
Zion and Chinwe both call chinne selfish.

When chinwe told Nne. Nne cleared half the hanger for chinwe to spread clothes and when chinne saw it she asked Nne hope there's no problem..
Chinwe said chinne also saves clothes she washed in one of the machine so no one will be able to wash clothes with that machine.

Chinwe says if Nne wasn't being reasonable it could have gone South but the issue is over now since. Chinwe and Zion found a way to wash and spread their clothes so they are over it.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm
Chinwe and Zion on custodians and evictions.

Chinwe and Zion feel since the last power was to save this time may be save and replace.
Chinwe says it scares her.
Zion says it shouldn't scare her.
Chinwe says she's quite vocal in the house.

Chinwe says if she heard her name she'll just sit down close to the eviction door because she knows she might go since she's quite vocal.

Chinwe says she prefers the custodians just evict.

Chinwe is very scared the may be the ones used for the save and replace or the ones voted out.
Zion says he is friends with mayor and toby
Chinwe said the friendship is new grin
Zion says it's not new.
Zion says she shouldn't put things like that in the air.

Chinwe says she has been good to the custodians, Giving them extra portion of food. She jokes with them. She gives them extra portions of food. She's here for their mental health. She says she's doing her part. grin

On any other requests.

Chinwe wants some music in between their task.

Zion wants big brother to open the gym and big brother says if Zion had lobbied for hoh maybe the request will carry more weight.
Chinwe laughs at Zion. grin
Big brother calls Zion hot then says they should leave and enjoy the rest of their day fight for space to hang their clothes

Big brother likes to joke with Zinwe sha.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:40pm
If Toby leaves,what will be double Kay's game?

They are now dry abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:42pm
This is why I enjoy floruish and Zinwe's diary session.

People who actually came in with people they like so their diary sessions are filled with fun and laughter and light-heartedness.

The difference between chinwe and Zion diary's session and Victoria and Shaun's diary session is night and day

Shatoria's session is boring.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:44pm
Chinwe see why Zion didn't want you to win hoh

Shaun is admitting to wanting to pick you as hoh so you can run the house down so you'll have a target on your back.

Na Zion save you with this hoh grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:47pm
Babies zinwe diary session was very interesting
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm
I like Shatoria's DS so much. Their personalities differ in a very masculine and feminine way.

Victoria wants to be nice, compassionate and thoughtful and Shaun is just like, "Fvck that sh*t"

She just said she believes everyone deserves to be Head of House at least once, so, they can push themselves and test their strengths and Shaun counters with, "No, I don't believe everyone should be Head of House, because some people wouldn't know what to do with it"

I agree with Shaun. Shaun has the type of energy I fvck with.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 1:50pm
Bennytwin:
If Toby leaves,what will be double Kay's game?

They are now dry abeg.
The people that are not dry what's their game?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:51pm
Victoria is very diplomatic sha grin
Best in peacemaking grin

Shaun thinks he has everything figured out and he's a master game player.
He's a green snake in a green grace. Smile in your face while planning against you at your back.
Will it work out or will he fall into the pit he's trying to dig for others?

Chinwe is right to tell zion that keeps claiming his guys his guys that he shouldn't have so much faith in anyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:56pm
PNomsule:
I I am told Anita is a joke compared to Chinwe. Chinwes diction is quite enigmatic.
Chinwe any day.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm
PNomsule:
I I am told Anita is a joke compared to Chinwe. Chinwes diction is quite enigmatic.

LOL

When it was time for Task Presentation last night, Chinwe was the joke of the night and Anita shone through.

Please, if you're not watching the show, try to be putting Asterisk on your opinion, so, we will know it is not an informed one.

Cc; Mastersteps
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:01pm
Big brother said come with people you like so we can get an interesting season
Some housemates came with either people they dislike or people they don't know so we'll continue to have uncomfortable diary sessions

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (Reply)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics)

Viewing this topic: FIGARO00, Achigoxtech(f), Berrynomics, JUDGEJUDITH, Lhimeet(m), Colson(m), Superpower(m), Miiirage, Biggaboi(m), discovery007, Racso1(m), carammel(f), Uwosom, VEHINTOLAR, Giel, scoory, rikatrina, nooker, Yourheadache and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.