Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (209537 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:06pm On Aug 07
Somebody is always liking Ruth

Is she talking about sooj again?

Ruth oh
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:08pm On Aug 07
Giel:
Chinwe see why Zion didn't want you to win hoh

Shaun is admitting to wanting to pick you as hoh so you can run the house down so you'll have a target on your back.

Na Zion save you with this hoh grin

Giel:
Zinwe on hoh.
Chinwe said she campaigned for hoh
Promised them good roads and 8 square meals and they didn't vote for her after they all promised to vote for her grin

She said she wanted the hoh but Zion didn't want it so he didn't lobby at all.

Chinwe said streeze promised her.
Wanni x handi, mbadiwe twins, floruish.
It pained her to lose it.

Only WannixHandi & Floruish voted Zinwe.
Streeze voted Radicals
Mbadiwes voted NdiNne.

Giel:

Zion said he didn't want the hoh because of the work
Chinwe and Zion's diary session is funny

Zion said there's a time for everything as chinwe is sick now how will they do hoh. He feels when it's time for them to win hoh. They won't even need to lobby for it.

Chinwe said she even made jellof rice for the house so they will vote for her. grin

Zion said he didn't want the responsibilities of hoh because he'll be a strict hoh and people will see a different side to him so he doesn't want that responsibility this week

Chinwe said they are equal to the task

Zion is admitting to sabotaging chinwe and not telling his guys that he wants the vote grin

Zion and Chinwe really get along well though. They really do.
If Zion had campaigned and told the guys, it would have been a straight win for the babys.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Payporte01: 2:10pm On Aug 07
This Ruth girl with this mayor talk again undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:13pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

LOL

When it was time for Task Presentation last night, Chinwe was the joke of the night and Anita shone through.

Please, if you're not watching the show, try to be putting Asterisk on your opinion, so, we will know it is not an informed one.

Cc; Mastersteps
In everyday conversation, Chinwe wins in articulation, flow and intelligibility. Task presentation is a different ball game. Chinwe's eloquence was apparent from the moment she made her first statement in her introduction video.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07
MasterSteps:

In everyday conversation, Chinwe wins in articulation, flow and intelligibility. Task presentation is a different ball game. Chinwe's eloquence was apparent from the moment she made her first statement in her introduction video.

How many conversations have you heard Anita involved in?

The longest she was shown was last night by 2AM, and I am sure you were asleep

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07
Rhuthee that talks about Nelly everyday says she "doesn't see Nelly in this house"

And Chinwe agrees by saying, "At best Nelly is mid."

Chinwe that looks like Yokozuna swallowed a truck of watermelon, is calling somebody mid in this house? Chinwe?

These two people are deluded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:17pm On Aug 07
Yes Chinwe go get Nelly cheesy
Let's see how far she can keep up with the reez cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:20pm On Aug 07
See as big brother left diary session to give us this sweet gossip between chinwe and Ruth and when it was over. He remembered it's still time for diary session grin

I don tire for Ruth and her never ending man matter
Dey fight Nelly wey I no sure say Nelly dey see you

And Chinwe is not helping matters. She is encouraging your delulu instead of telling you to have sense grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:23pm On Aug 07
My Streeze babies I wouldn't mind u replace Zinwe with Aces✌️

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07
JUDGEJUDITH:
My Streeze babies I wouldn't mind u replace Zinwe with Aces✌️

Zinwe will not be in the bottom
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:24pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Zinwe will not be in the bottom
Perfect☺️

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:25pm On Aug 07
Chinwe and Ruth talking about how sooj is still coming to talk to her but Ruth doesn't want to be in a triangle.

Chinwe: Nelly is playing mayor and mayor cannot say he doesn't know after all mayor cannot say he hasn't seen Nelly kiss sooj
Nelly plays with mayor and tells him what he wants to hear so it makes him feel he has a chance

Ruth says mayor wants to go fight with sooj over Nelly
Chinwe is telling ruth to set the tone and be realistic. How can mayor come to tell her that he wants to use nelly to start an issue with sooj

She says ruth should set the tone.

Ruth has come with another man that likes her
She says mike came to tell her that he likes too.
Chinwe asked Ruth if she likes michey and Ruth says mike and her come from the same background

Chinwe says ruth shouldn't forget that this is a game and Ruth should play the game.

Ruth says she knows mayor likes her but she's not giving him that shipping thing completely so that's why he wants to keep Nelly too.

Chinwe says ruth should play the game too because Nelly is playing the game and stringing 2 guys along. So Ruth should play on too.

Chinwe says ruth is giving mayor too much info about her plans. She should be mysterious. She outrightly told mayor she doesn't want ship and is looking for biggie to bring other guys.

Ruth says this may be why mayor may keep going around Nelly since she turned mayor down initially.

Chinwe keeps telling her to just play the game with Mayor

Then they talk about Nelly and Chinwe says ruth should tag her in when it's time to handle Nelly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:25pm On Aug 07
Nhazeru:

His friend at least shipped with a pretty faced girl

I wanted him to ship with Nelly or Victoria. I was surprised when one of the housemate suggested Nelly to him and he said he doesn't like her. Probably he likes team natural, perhaps Nelly's filler-filled face turned him off.
If shipping was his strategy, I expected him to have taken his time to do some adapting before shipping, rushing into that ship is beginning to look like what will be his greatest undoing, if Nelly was not his biz, he should have focused on strengthening whatever was going on between him and V, bond with the boys, allow V have occasional me times to prevent social isolation.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:26pm On Aug 07
Handi and wanni should calm down

Wetin michkey do wey annoy them.

They are so pissed off.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by tolor: 2:26pm On Aug 07
Eeghe:

Dead at bolded. She made a first class shaa so idk, it’s possible. People like that stressed me. Or people who during power breaks would get out torches to read with😭

At the struck out bit regarding Victoria? You made a mistake😂. Well she is super quiet and boring, but I like her. What if she ups and surprises us?✋🏾

You mixed up a girl and a guys’ names at DJ Frosh? If you mean Flora? I no longer care. She was my number one likee, now on the bottom rung of my like ladder.

I dunno what your Onyeka reference means.
However she was really desperate for a ship and tried to mask it with all the annoying snail talk and meddling. It was VERY off-putting. I am glad voters seemed to agree too. And now she is calmer, easier to listen to, and more relatable, even coming up with good task ideas.
I even want her saved on Sunday

Yeah I mixed up the dj's name.

Victoria is melancholic. Looks like someone who listens to Lana del rey all day.

Wouldn't mind nyanshing onyeka or the black stripper.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:27pm On Aug 07
Apparently michkey told handi he likes her, told Ruth he likes her
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:28pm On Aug 07
EreluRoz:
I can never love any bbn housemate more than ceec
Me too.
I voted in all stars season after I had promised myself never to vote in bbn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:28pm On Aug 07
And Chinwe continue to pamper my babies even more than baby Zion if possible grin
They would repay the gesture if u land in bottom pot wink
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Aug 07
Wanni and handi say they've told Zion to set michkey straight and if michkey doesn't change
they will handle him themselves
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 2:32pm On Aug 07
Giel:
Apparently michkey told handi he likes her, told Ruth he likes her

Mickey mouse told Handi that he likes her and has been moving towards her but he told Zion that she's too close to her sister, always gumming with her sister, Wanni also told Handi to stay away from Mickey mouse and she did na wetin dey pain am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07
I'm enjoying Wanni X Handi's DS
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:34pm On Aug 07
PNomsule:
I I am told Anita is a joke compared to Chinwe. Chinwes diction is quite enigmatic.

The person that told you is probably watching Bbnaija on social media because 'Anita is a joke compared to Chinwe'? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:35pm On Aug 07
Oshokhai69:

Is Chinne the Aunty or the younger Nne?
Chinne is the aunty. nne is the niece

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 2:35pm On Aug 07
Nhazeru:
This is so embarrassing, cringe and irritating to watch!

https://x.com/symply_kim/status/1820962677688013169?t=DqzcDsgJbo1K6Spnd9OSkQ&s=19

This is like the second time he's pulling away from that hornyy girl,First it was during the pool party and now this.

It's giving Phyna and Groovy manage me ship

Handi is just there like an accessory

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:36pm On Aug 07
Yourheadache:

Mickey mouse told Handi that he likes her and has been moving towards her but he told Zion that she's too close to her sister, always gumming with her sister, Wanni also told Handi to stay away from Mickey mouse and she did na wetin dey pain am

This is what is annoying them?
Thank you
They are just vibrating in the diary room grin

Seems like what michkey went to tell zion yesterday

Also any time I see this Mickey mouse name on Twitter I burst out laughing grin
You've brought it here grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07
omotolly22:
Tomorrow during pool party, they need to bring new housemates with immediate effect ,no need of waiting till Sunday.

Because I don't know what is this nonsense ,for two week now.

The need to spice this show up oh ,it cannot continue like this

Na on top washing machine the new housemates go sleep?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07
Anyway, you people should watch clip of my Hotties ship abeg.

I'm looking for fellow shippers. If shipping is not your thing, ignore abeg.

https://twitter.com/JulezOfKano/status/1821113438250107203?t=W3Ie9JCFjYkwatDoHY_7_w&s=19

Cc Eeghe grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:41pm On Aug 07
Nelly's people already wailing after Chinwe called their madam mid cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 2:44pm On Aug 07
Giel:

This is what is annoying them?
Thank you
They are just vibrating in the diary room grin

Seems like what michkey went to tell zion yesterday

Also any time I see this Mickey mouse name on Twitter I burst out laughing grin
You've brought it here grin

Mickey is the one upset that Handi stopped feeling him because of her sister, and yesterday he said all sorts of nonsense probably still upset about the rejection

Who knows why the twins are angry at him, maybe they heard what he said about their boyfriend

Fairme is such a cheerful fellow even when Zion was trash talking Onyeka he only had good things to say about her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:49pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Na on top washing machine the new housemates go sleep?
They will restructure,the house is big enough already.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:54pm On Aug 07
Handi and wanni complaining about how Nelly is flirting with shaun. Touching and rubbing on him while also coming to tell wanni that she and Shaun are Nelly's favorite couple
They don't feel Nelly is a girl's girl.

Sooj was coming for handi and handi didn't like him but after Nelly keeps throwing herself on wanni's man Shaun .they want to use sooj and show Nelly pepper.

Handi and wanni ask to host a party like floruish

Big brother likes wanni and handi
The only people big brother had much fun in the diary session with were floruish, zinwe and handi x wanni
Not surprised. They all came in with people they like so the energy is lighter.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:55pm On Aug 07
Yourheadache:

Mickey is the one upset that Handi stopped feeling him because of her sister, and yesterday he said all sorts of nonsense probably still upset about the rejection

Who knows why the twins are angry at him, maybe they heard what he said about their boyfriend

Fairme is such a cheerful fellow even when Zion was trash talking Onyeka he only had good things to say about her

I think the twins heard what he said about them from Zion maybe that's why they sent Zion back to check mickey

At least that's what I think I got from the diary session.
They talk fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (732) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: TallnSexyBabe(f), divineRx(f), dominique(f), Darumshaker, cynic411(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.