Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (209759 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 5:05pm On Aug 07
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 5:05pm On Aug 07
Most of these HMs have beef with one another but will not go and confront. Instead they will be complaining to others. Confront yourselves and stop all these cho cho cho! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07
Nelita are just girly girls.

Dem no get wahala. They just want to chill, speak softly and slay. Dem no dey for all this man drama.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07
nooker:

Is there anywhere I said they have to be loud? Does 'being afraid to speak freely' imply 'not being loud enough'?

But they’re talking , are they not ?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 5:06pm On Aug 07
This season is boring. Biggie needs to change the eviction pattern.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07
MasterSteps:

The statement is a personal opinion, even if presented with meals made by ten of the best chefs in the world, one can still have a favorite.

Is he supposed to say he likes Rhuthee's food, Nne's food, Chinwe's food and Dami's food

If the young man says Nelly's food is the best, let him be, it is his opinion. If anyone has a counteropinion or culinary commendation, when they get to the diary room, they should state it loud and clear.

For now, we know Nelly's food is the best. Q.E.D.

You do know I am saying this because his girlfriends think Nelly wants to collect their man, meanwhile their man is complimenting Nelly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:08pm On Aug 07
Clement1111:

hope you’ve voted😂😂

nothing concerns me with any of his ship or intending,i just want to look at his face and watch him bonds with the aces

I'm still angry with him for going into a useless ship, so not gonna vote yet.

But I told my friends to vote for him which they did
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:09pm On Aug 07
creolehunt:

I actually like Sooj.

Theres this mysterious aura he has that is quite attractive.

You sabi.

He's very attractive, it's the aura and carriage. I'm hearing people talking about "Oh, he's not fine", and I just know these niggas aren't true beauty connoisseurs.

There is a whole classification group for "Fine", and Sooj falls under attractive, not necessarily a pretty face.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07
The organic, natural pace of the show (which some people hurriedly and wrongly tag as slow), the fair(unbiased, general) airing of all the hassmets this season, no focus on agenda eg scam ships, passage of time which causes them to become unaware of the cameras will culminate in great drama.

Ships, fights, emotions are all real and unfettered by the end of week 2 to week 3 on the average.
This is why I don’t like ships formed to scam…or fights that are made just to trend🤡
The right things will happen as with BBA.

This is looking to be a great show
Biggie, I believe you outdid yourself with the selection and arrangement.

Thank yooouuu🤝

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07
Fiyin007:

If you guys allow Biggie to give us the show he planned and selected this assortment of HMs for, instead of agitating for a change which WILL SURELY skew and spoil the game? We all would have a great show✅

I don’t believe anyone who watched the BBA editions would be castigating this show (and so soon- before day 22 chim lipsrsealed)
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:17pm On Aug 07
Nhazeru:

Nothing pain me pass that ship

He would have been a solid winner material
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07
Una say d show dey boring but thread page don reach 200🤔
Last season,una clamour for the organisers to go back to the lockdown edition mode of nomination and eviction...biggie heard U loud and clear by introducing it in this edition...una don dey complain say 'love and light' too plenty!
Make una relax...drama go show!
From side talks to gossips then fighting becomes inevitable🥱🥱
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:17pm On Aug 07
I thoroughly enjoyed Wanni and Handi's diary session, the best in my opinion. They may be razz but they are really playing the game.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 5:21pm On Aug 07
thatigboman:
Chinne is trouble. This issue came up earlier this week. How will she use dry clothes to reserve space for another set of clothes she will wash later. Very selfish. Typical igbo woman.
why will you add that last sentence. Perhaps, your stup1d and f00lish mother is selfish and starved you while she ate to her fill.
R3tarded cum schizophrenic m@d bas,tard
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Aug 07
Nelita's diary session

The usual pleasantries

They feel their energy has been down since they lost the wager
Nelly mentions some people being negative
Big brother asked who and tells them to name names.

She says there are 2 groups
Zinwe and floruish
She doesn't feel and vibe with them anymore because anytime she's around them something is off and she doesn't know what to think
The energy they are giving her is not giving
She's not bothered tho.
She says she doesn't care

Big brother asked Anita if she notices any energy
Anita says it's more of a divide now
Like floruish zinwe are in their own group.
Floruish and Zinwe are always together so no it's like a divide in the groups

Big brother ask them to guess the reason
Nelita says she doesn't know.
Nelly Says it feels like they ( floruish and Zinwe) are looking for an opportunity to jump at you or have issues with people
Chinne came to complain to her about the laundry issue she had with chinwe.
Chinne claims that chinwe went to confront her over the laundry and then called the twins to attack her.
She says chinwe should have looked for other people who's clothes are dry instead of bothering chinne.

Nelly says chinne says it the 2nd time they are coming at chinne and she doesn't like it
She says the other time was in the kitchen she wasn't there but she ( Nelly) heard of it

Nelly another thing is that she was trying to speak in the wager meeting and Chinwe kept interrupting her. She says she didn't know many people noticed it.

Nelly Says chinwe is no stress to her. That one na small thing

Big brother asked her how she will address it.
Nelly Says she doesn't intend to do anything unless chinwe comes to her first or comes for her friend (Anita) then Nelly laughs and says she doesn't think it's possible because chinwe and Anita relate very well.

Nelly says she won't do side talks or backyard movement. Until chinwe or floruish come to her first

Big brother asks Anita if it puts her in an awkward situation
Anita says no she relates with chinwe. But she won't support chinwe mistreating chinne

On the tiger task yesterday.
Nelly and Anita are not happy big brother called all the housemates at the same for the task yesterday
They say the housemates admitted to copying everything Nelly and Anita did
So they want big brother to make it individuals next time.

Om the wager
They feel they are doing good on their wager.
When the props come it will be better
They praise Onyeka of chekas for working on the wager.
Nelita feel everyone is pulling their weight on the wager.
Everyone has praised onyeka. She's doing well.

On new hoh.
Nelita praise ndi Nne for their leadership roles

On custodians
They are happy for the custodians since they were down for being in the bottom but then custodian made them pick back up
They also made new friends and Nelly was teasing mayor about how he has many new friends nwom

Big brother said maybe the house has finally noticed their steeze and rizz and the girls laugh

Big brother asked them what power they think the custodians have.
The girls say they don't know but they think they have the indaboski bahose power grin

Big brother asked them if they will strengthen their relationships with the custodians
Nelly and Anita say no that they feel very close to the custodians already
Nelly Says mayor asked her out but she told mayor she's not interested for now then she said not for now. I told him I'm not interested.
Nelly doesn't think it's enough to spoil their relationship
Anita says it has better not, incase nelita are in bottom.

Nelly's says mayor was asking her about sooj and she spoke to mayor and told him me and sooj are nothing we are just friends.

Mayor then told her that sooj is always around her. Nelly says she told mayor if he wants to come talk to her he can always come talk to her

Big brother said Nelly 3 is a crowd
They start laughing.
Nelly said not in this situation it's not that serious.
Anita said he doesn't have to make something out of nothing
She says she explained herself so mayor should not go and do another thing now
Big brother said if you say so

Big brother asks them if they have anything else to say
Nelly shouts out her mother
Anita shouts out her sister.

Big brother tells them they look stunning
They hug outside the diary room

Nelly and Anita are also good friends
They are vibing well in the diary room

I even like the way they sat together in the diary room

Nelly and Anita. I appreciate you girls for giving me new wigs today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07
Lauryn41:

Nothing pain me pass that ship

He would have been a solid winner material

Do you get?

This guy came in and trended number 1 for 2 days straight on twitter. Everyone liked him on stage, I was thinking he was going to give us some Yemi script. Werey came in and got married

Me wey be say I dey like shipping content , now gets irritated by their okrika canoe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07
bentenny:
Una [say d show dey boring but thread page don reach 200🤔
Last season,una clamour for the organisers to go back to the lockdown edition mode of nomination and eviction...biggie heard U loud and clear by introducing it in this edition...una don dey complain say 'love and light' too plenty!
Make una relax...drama go show!
]From side talks to gossips then fighting becomes inevitable🥱🥱

Exactement✅
@bolded, not just fights, everything, drama, list, love, intrigue, ALL
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:28pm On Aug 07
Uwosom:
Most of these HMs have beef with one another but will not go and confront. Instead they will be complaining to others. Confront yourselves and stop all these cho cho cho! grin grin
Most of them na because of the eviction pattern grin
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:34pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

You do know I am saying this because his girlfriends think Nelly wants to collect their man, meanwhile their man is complimenting Nelly
Oh, then it's not Nelly's fault, Wanni should bar her man from eating Nelly's food, although I think it's too late since he has tasted the forbidden food.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07
What if one member of this thread is in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:39pm On Aug 07
Zinwe shouldn't be at the bottom ooo
or Chinwe will cool down until further notice angry
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:42pm On Aug 07
Aces supposed to come out next week if una dey vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07
Nhazeru:

God will help us😂😂

we will still need her fans votes in the long run
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by SamueItem337(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07
Who is streeze talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Aug 07
Person wey no know go think say this Custodian power go pass Sunday, as these Streeze boys dey move.

Imagine using Custodian power to subtly threaten Nelly to act right. It's so foul

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:18pm On Aug 07
Fiyin007:
Or kick most of them out and introduce new housmates.They dony even know how to play thr game in an interesting manner
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07
Clement1111:

God will help us😂😂

we will still need her fans votes in the long run

Lol

Na una boy go be collateral damage sha. Na dem go use unq
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 07
PNomsule:
Chinwe of Zinwe clearly the most eloquent of the female housemates. Love a fluent beech.

Damilola was the most eloquent....too bad she is out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:23pm On Aug 07
SamueItem337:
Who is streeze talking about

Sooj, Nelly, Mayor ish.

Toby dey tell Nelly say Sooj dey mark territory, Nelly doesn't think so. Toby says na man he be, na men go tell you as men dey move. Nelly insists that she and Sooj are just friends, besides, it was Mayor that stopped hanging around her and she has heard he has a thing with Rhuthee.

Toby says nothing is there. Nelly says, well, Rhuthee has been giving her attitude, so, if there was nothing there, why is Rhuthee giving her bad energy? She says even Sooj knows that they (Streeze) are her guys that she started chatting with when they first came in, so, nothing spoil. Toby Forge starts to tell her that Sunday is coming and she wouldn't want to move funny, so, they don't have to make tough decisions.

He goes on to laugh about her thing with Sooj being fake anyway, and Nelly brings up the imaginary man she has outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:25pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:
Person wey no know go think say this Custodian power go pass Sunday, as these Streeze boys dey move.

Imagine using Custodian power to subtly threaten Nelly to act right. It's so foul
Is that not what living in big brother's house is about and like you rightly tagged it - Custodian Power

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07
scondy:

Damilola was the most eloquent....too bad she is out
Yeah...she get radio voice!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 6:28pm On Aug 07
Toby ooo Kellyrae's handler is always stylishly mocking him 😂😂😂😂. I wish he keeps to his words of trying another ship 😆

This thing will pain him ehn 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (733) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

Viewing this topic: Miiirage, Oyindidi(f), OG316 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.