Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (362649 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Anita has an average face because you, some random Nairalander says so?

Scondy, please, your opinion is very worthless by most metrics, so, I don't know why you're forcing rubbish.

Anita won an actual Beauty pageant. A whole Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, that boosts her above average, so, this your attempt to attack her because I cited her is laughable and makes you look like a nasty hater.

Once again, if you like call Kassia, call Rhuthee, you can even call OZee Mbadiwe and Shaun, their face cards still have a higher value than Chinwe's

Don't deviate from my point because you're itching for a baseless argument. You're smart enough to not be hopping about without direction like this.

That's all you'll get tonight from me. You can either rest or keep fighting yourself.

Na only God know wetin dey get u worked up...Anita has a very average face...how this statement is biting you is beyond me....

You just said someone didn't have high value face ...did anyone cry? Lol....

It's there for all to see....fact isnt relative....this show has graced too many beautiful faces for u to come and project an average as another thing...

I m sure it's her height that gave her the mbgn win...other things could be inclusive too...but not the face....there is even an award for prettiest face in MBGN...so that tells u ...no be by face them dey take win ...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 07
MasterSteps:

Tends more to average than your show stopping description.

sad

Beauty pageantry isn't adjudged solely on beauty, there are other factors.

Beauty pageantry is called beauty pageantry for a reason.

You cannot walk in there with Rhuthee's face or Chinwe's and win MBGN, maybe Miss UniAbuja or so, definitely.

I will take the adjudged Beauty sha.

Anyway, your personal thoughts on her face card does not change the point I made that her face card is better than Chinwe's. Take it anywhere and argue it if you're less busy.

Thanks for crashing into my TedTalk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 07
thatigboman:
possible if it's the viewers that are deciding those to be evicted. But for now it's in the hands of the housemates and custodians, expect the unexpected.
If those pairs were unpaired, no way damilola would have left last week.

U just reminded me....dami eviction pain me o...that girl was beginning to unbundle....I am certain she would have given so much ...

U r right sha...seems anybody can be evicted even if u dey top polls with this Custodian thing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 8:32pm On Aug 07
carammel:

As same as English May seem and from your same English meaning judging by general metrics for beauty (aside the subjective aspect) Anita’s Facecard is just OK, her height is the only reason you may want to look her twice while Chinwes body is the reason you may want to look her twice as well.
Anita winning MBGN can never be by face card alone, go through the list of everyone that has won such pageant and compare them with their co-contestants, they were never truly the prettiest face wise.
Just said the same thing. Anita is the type of girl you see and you be like oh she's got the height thing going on, not bad looking, and when she speaks, oh, that's some nice points.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07
scondy:

Na only God know wetin dey get u worked up...Anita has a very average face...how this statement is biting you is beyond me....

You just said someone didn't have high value face ...did anyone cry? Lol....

It's there for all to see....fact isnt relative....this show has graced too many beautiful faces for u to come and project an average as another thing...

I m sure it's her height that gave her the mbgn win...other things could be inclusive too...but not the face....there is even an award for prettiest face in MBGN...so that tells u ...no be by face them dey take win ...

Whatever you think gave it to her, is your personal opinion and it is still worthless.

If you take Chinwe's picture and Anita's to 10 people, Chinwe will not be picked over Anita.

You can even take your Rhuthee and Anita. Anita will still win her.

Onyeka is still a face card, heck, DJ Flo is fuckin' pretty. Face card! Prettier than Rhuthee even.

Call 6 other girls, all of them, prettier than Chinwendu.

Anything else you're saying has no relevance to my point.

Abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:35pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Tell that Scondy person.

Because I neither quoted her, nor referenced her faves, so, I don't know why she jumped at my post with some unrelated BS.

That's like me saying yoghurt is better than Coca-Cola, then someone will just quote me with, "Ehn! But Tigernut milk and Zobo are better than Orange juice"

Wetin bring the talk?

Na so I mention say Mbadiwe twins be Alpha Males, she come quote me dey do ekun egbere. I no even read am because I already knew what she would be writing.

Today, it is Anita that is peppering her. Tell her make she dey avoid my post if she no get better talk. It's too early.

calm down sis pls. It's early days. Just stick on the housemates as u do. Whateever u write about any housemate, It's ur personal opinion. Nobody is paying you to write, and u don't owe anyone anyone any explanation.
Will speak to scondy my friend. It's early days for these confrontations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07
carammel:

As same as English May seem and from your same English meaning judging by general metrics for beauty (aside the subjective aspect) Anita’s Facecard is just OK, her height is the only reason you may want to look her twice while Chinwes body is the reason you may want to look her twice as well.
Anita winning MBGN can never be by face card alone, go through the list of everyone that has won such pageant and compare them with their co-contestants, they were never truly the prettiest face wise.
Her face card is higher than Chinwe's sha.

That was my point. I don't understand why the English is flying over your head. Even average dey pass average.

If everybody understood English on this thread, a bunch of people would not be quoting my post to say what I did not say, but Nigerian education has worsened over the years, so, I understand the challenges.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:
I did not even say Anita's face card was high value, I asked a question to compare Anita and Chinwe, and then you're jumping into my mentions to call Anita average and start bringing up other girls.

From where to where? Will your opinion change the fact that Anita's face card is better than Chinwe's?

Ah ah! You just balance dey hate on Housemate because person wey you no like like am. First, she's not intellectual, now, she has an average face.

You're really a Chinwe, what a hater!

You are really something else...for a lawyer ...the way you display emotions when it comes to debates or discussions is questionable.

U just jumped on someone's mention and berated chinwe while uplifting Anita.. ...then we reply and tell u the Anita u want to use as yardstick no reach sef cos there are prettier faces in there...u begin cry.....

When will u start display maturity in your conversations?...u seem to think u have the autonomy of sharing opinion about housemates and no one must offer differing opinion...what sort of delusion is that..?

Stylishly trying to manipulate people to never counter yr opinion by labelling them to be after u...who exactly r you? As in....a faceless person we don't know nor interested in knowing beyond this forum?

Very laughable.....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Somebody being "okay" does not mean they have a high value face card. A high value face card means it is a showstopper, not something you just see and go, "meh! She's alright."

"High value" has a meaning, it will not change to accommodate sentiments.

I understand beauty is subjective for the most part, but English is not.

So , Anita is someone u see and get gobsmacked....or lost in trance cos...what a captivating face...

Loooool...God abeg o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07
scondy:

You are really something else...for a lawyer ...the way you display emotions when it comes to debates or discussions is questionable.

U just jumped on someone's mention and berated chinwe while uplifting Anita.. ...then we reply and tell u the Anita u want to use as yardstick no reach sef cos there are prettier faces in there...u begin cry.....

When will u start display maturity in your conversations?...u seem to think u have the autonomy of sharing opinion about housemates and no one must offer differing opinion...what sort of delusion is that..?

Stylishly trying to manipulate people to never counter yr opinion by labelling them to be after u...who exactly r you? As in....a faceless person we don't know nor interested in knowing beyond this forum?

Very laughable.....

The fact that you keep repeating this stake "For a lawyer...." Line every single season here, is what is laughable.

Please take your wahala and be going. I don explain as I take be on the last two BBN threads and you people still bring up this stale, "As a lawyer...." Line.

A lot of you clearly have an idealistic opinion on what lawyers are supposed to be like, as if no be Onyeka dey cry up and down inside Biggie house since Sunday. Maybe as a lawyer she too should not be emotional, since being a lawyer makes you Mr. Tin Man.

"As a lawyer...."

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:41pm On Aug 07
Clement1111:

Thunder fire you

using reversal psychology to get shaun dragged isnt cool
Make I begin fear Fourthlanders?
Make I no talk true because of JUDGEJUDITH?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:42pm On Aug 07
scondy:

I always wonder when people try to pass Anita as what they do ....that's the description right there...basic English...shallow conversations....and you ll be hearing...Anita is sound....is it that we are so devoid of sound people watching now?

Eloquence speaks to your grammar construction, use of words ..diction...tone ...etc ...etc...

Even chinwe sef ...I have not really been listening to her cos she lost her voice and can't stand that hoarseness...Will listen closely and see if she even has any form of eloquence

pally scondy, please free safarigirl. We be OG here please. It's early days abeg.
If she makes any narration about a housemate u feel is false or misleading, u can dissent.
Please let everyone free everyone please. So no one will be under pressure to write good or support anyone by force pls.
Scondy, pls.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Aug 07
scondy:

So , Anita is someone u see and get gobsmacked....or lost in trance cos...what a captivating face...

Loooool...God abeg o...

I was comparing Anita to Chinwe!

If you say Chinwe has a high value face card, what will you call Anita?

That was my question!

Haba! How is comprehension so poor?

God! Do you people even know what comparisons are like?

If someone says, "Papaya IG Influencer is a good actress" then I say, "If Papaya is a good actress, what will you now call Adesua Etomi?" You will jump in and start saying, "Adesua is not better than Lupita N'yongo!"

As if I said, "Adesua is an Oscar level actress"

I think what actually gets me riled up is this woeful comprehension I am subjected to, because I write like I am addressing educated people, and yet, I am confronted with abysmal comprehension levels.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

Her face card is higher than Chinwe's sha.

That was my point. I don't understand why the English is flying over your head. Even average dey pass average.

If everybody understood English on this thread, a bunch of people would not be quoting my post to say what I did not say, but Nigerian education has worsened over the years, so, I understand the challenges.

You wrote in plain English and everything is well comprehended, it is not about English, don’t get ahead of yourself. It’s about your myopic view that is faulty.
For the records, Beauty is subjective all day everyday and no amount of English can override its subjective nature.

We can keep it civil, I won’t appreciate the “jibe” you just threw, be guided.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

The fact that you keep repeating this stake "For a lawyer...." Line every single season here, is what is laughable.

Please take your wahala and be going. I don explain as I take be on the last two BBN threads and you people still bring up this stale, "As a lawyer...." Line.

A lot of you clearly have an idealistic opinion on what lawyers are supposed to be like, as if no be Onyeka dey cry up and down inside Biggie house since Sunday. Maybe as a lawyer she too should not be emotional, since being a lawyer makes you Mr. Tin Man.

"As a lawyer...."

E reach to quote ...Cos u be learned fellow...debate and arguments should be ur forte ....so if u dey Court...person counter u...u go say the lawyer no like u? ....u deviate from the discuss and start claiming people are after u....after u for what exactly....?

Even if na corporate law sef...so if another lawyer counter your clauses to protect their clients ...u go dey throw tantrum?

These are the reasons ur being a trained lawyer would be referred to ....simply because u approach discussions with heightened emotions...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:47pm On Aug 07
scondy:

U just reminded me....dami eviction pain me o...that girl was beginning to unbundle....I am certain she would have given so much ...

U r right sha...seems anybody can be evicted even if u dey top polls with this Custodian thing...
dami had so much potentials. And I really liked her.
This season us crazy. A pair can top the chat eg zinwe and they ask custodians to save and replace and the save and replace zinwe. And housemates vote and evict zinwe.
Or Aces will top the bottom 4. And they ask dleeze to evict and they evict aces. The cons in this season are just too much.
Sconfy, free safarigirl biko. Tnx.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Wayan1: 8:50pm On Aug 07
scondy:

Very laughable.....

It is a waste of time going back and forth with that moniker. This is someone who called the average-looking, sometimes immature, and charisma-lacking Mbadiwe twins the most "Alpha" to have graced the show—individuals who should never be mentioned in the same sentence as "Alpha." When you disagree with the moniker, she resorts to reverse psychology so that her biased updates remain unchallenged.

It is what it is.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07
carammel:

You wrote in plain English and everything is well comprehended, it is not about English, don’t get ahead of yourself. It’s about your myopic view that is faulty.
For the records, Beauty is subjective all day everyday and no amount of English can override its subjective nature.

We can keep it civil, I won’t appreciate the “jibe” you just threw, be guided.

I'm not sure it was comprehended.

And as for the jibe, I am sure you know you're not the only person that quoted me, so, I don't know why you want to collect it.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:50pm On Aug 07
scondy:

E reach to quote ...Cos u be learned fellow...debate abd arguments should be ur forte ....so if u dey Court...person counter u...u go say the lawyer no like u ....u deviate from the discuss and start claiming people are after u....after u for what exactly....?

Even if na corporate law sef...so if another lawyer counter your clauses to protect their clients ...u go dey throw tantrum?

These are the reasons ur being a trained lawyer would be referred to ....simply because u approach discussions with heightened emotions...
I like how you target someone specifically and play it off like you don't know what you are doing. Well done.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07
thatigboman:
This season us crazy. A pair can top the chat eg zinwe and they ask custodians to save and replace and the save and replace zinwe. And housemates vote and evict zinwe.
Or Aces will top the bottom 4. And they ask dleeze to evict and they evict aces. The cons in this season are just too much.

Tami came dead last after voting.

Clearly, even th audience did not care much for Dami.

I would have liked to see her a bit longer, and she was the first person I thought of when this Tiger task thing came up, but the show is not favourable to many, especially if you spend the first few days locked in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07
thatigboman:
pally scondy, please free safarigirl. We be OG here please. It's early days abeg.
If she makes any narration about a housemate u feel is false or misleading, u can dissent.
Please let everyone free everyone please. So no one will be under pressure to write good or support anyone by force pls.
Scondy, pls.

Honestly..I am not even moved one bit ....like ..na opinions we dey drop ...but she needs to drop this habit of throwing tantrums and getting all worked up when people counter her opinions....

Plenty people dey here we be sey , we move the difference in opinion to banters and have a good laugh...its all fun na...shuo

If anyone engages ur post occasionally, it's cos they reckon with u and see u as familiar ...doesn't mean there is anything deep to it

Looool....anyway sha....we move

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:52pm On Aug 07
scondy:

Ruthee and Kassia have prettier faces than your Anita..not too many pretty faces this season though....but na average fave Anita get outside of makeup

Ruthie AMD Kassia?

Omoh, una get mind shaa.

Yeah, Ruthie is a fine lady too, but Kassia? That's a reach.

The most beautiful ladies this year are

Anita
Nelly
Ruthie
Victoria

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:53pm On Aug 07
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Una no dey watch Olympics?

The Moroccan guy just defended his Olympic gold at the 1500m
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 07
badinfluence:

I like how you target someone specifically and play it off like you don't know what you are doing. Well done.

God bless you.

She does it to me all the time, and people who either don't know better, or are just like her, roll with it.

Targeted harassment is what it is called, bullying even, but I no blame her. Shebi na me come here dey tell una about all my life, so nasty people can use "You're a lawyer" to attack me every single season on this show, then mock my degree.

I don't even remember anything about Scondy aside her stance on this show, because I don't hold on to personal information of those on this thread. I have bigger things on my mind than holding on to personal information to throw jabs on a BBN thread.

Every season, "You're so emotional as a lawyer...." I don't even like the nonsense law I studied, so, expecting me to be like whatever lawyer you know on your street is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07
creolehunt:

The Moroccan guy just defended his Olympic gold at the 1500m
Yea ,it's more than 1500m,its 3000m. Nigeria vs USA now Basketball live on 209
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:57pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

I was comparing Anita to Chinwe!

If you say Chinwe has a high value face card, what will you call Anita?

That was my question!

Haba! How is comprehension so poor?

God! Do you people even know what comparisons are like?

If someone says, "Papaya IG Influencer is a good actress" then I say, "If Papaya is a good actress, what will you now call Adesua Etomi?" You will jump in and start saying, "Adesua is not better than Lupita N'yongo!"

As if I said, "Adesua is an Oscar level actress"

I think what actually gets me riled up is this woeful comprehension I am subjected to, because I write like I am addressing educated people, and yet, I am confronted with abysmal comprehension levels.

Right here is the problem....if we check am now...ur exposure no pass this forum ...but somehow u have deluded yourself to think you are above people here intellectually.....

Whereas ....anyone with logical reasoning can see ur views are largely myopic and far removed from reality ..

Keep basking in your delusion , learned fellow

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 8:57pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

God bless you.

She does it to me all the time, and people who either don't know better, or are just like her, roll with it.

Targeted harassment is what it is called, bullying even, but I no blame her. Shebi na me come here dey tell una about all my life, so nasty people can use "You're a lawyer" to attack me every single season on this show, then mock my degree.

I don't even remember anything about Scondy aside her stance on this show, because I don't hold on to personal information of those on this thread. I have bigger things on my mind than holding on to personal information to throw jabs on a BBN thread.

Every season, "You're so emotional as a lawyer...." I don't even like the nonsense law I studied, so, expecting me to be like whatever lawyer you know on your street is ridiculous.
Calm down it's not that deep
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 07
thatigboman:

I hear u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:00pm On Aug 07
safarigirl:

God bless you.

I think you should be used to her by now, and should expect more going forward.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07
badinfluence:

Oga bad influence ....u and this ur knowing what I am doing without me knowing ...lol....weh done...

How do u target who u don't know? And onto what sef? Looool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07
creolehunt:

Ruthie AMD Kassia?

Omoh, una get mind shaa.

Yeah, Ruthie is a fine lady too, but Kassia? That's a reach.

The most beautiful ladies this year are

Anita
Nelly
Ruthie
Victoria

Why do u think kassia doesn't have a captivating face....i feel u think so cos she has this kinda local flavour to her looks....

But prettiness na one thing...poshness na another thing...

Nelly has a very beautiful body....but fillers dey distort her looks and reason why she looks like mercy...all those Kim kardashian kinda modifications they did to their faces...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07
But the person wey call mayor obesere for this thread no get joy....I can't unsee it...loool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1019) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.