Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,619 members, 7,930,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments (46652 Views)

Anti-Tinubu Comments: Machina Campaign Team Chides Lawan’s Supporters / Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Amosun, Shettima Hatching Plans To Install Ali Ndume As Next Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by BabaO2: 2:24pm On Jul 17
He too talk rubbish.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by senatordave1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17
Eriokanmi:
Who made those votes possible? It's not shetima cos they don't like him in borno. Google is your friend. Ndume is a force to be reckoned with not only in borno but NE generally. It's good as you people are defending Tinubu's action but he'd wish he never made that mistake

Ndume that was alleged to have bribed the tribunal judges by pdp? Are you aware ndume had the judgment long before it was read? Are you aware tinubu lost in southern borno but won in other areas of borno
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Charly68: 2:24pm On Jul 17
Very loquacious a man. .if you disagree with your leader ,you know the best chanell to table your grievances not in the court of public opinion . If he wants to join opposition it is better for him . APC will see him as one & will strategize to handle him as opposition. It is ethically wrong to be in a party and be throwing stone at your C in C

2 Likes

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Judolisco(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17
Racoon:
Tyrannical rulers. "If you stand for the truth, you always stand alone" and "those who tell the truth, they are always on the run....." -Lucky Dube
selective standing.... He was sitting down in d previous administration.... We ain't fools bro
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by DeLaRue: 2:25pm On Jul 17
Archtype:
so, now, cos he spoke the truth to the power as he has always been doing he is now a mole; was he removed even when he spoke about the Cabal at the Villa during Buhari's time..You clearly don't know the history of Ndume's political history

Mr Ndume is welcome to continue to speak to power. Not even APC as a party has said he couldn't do that.

What his Party has rightfully said is that he could not do so as Chief Whip.

Afterall, the only reason he was Chief Whip was because his fellow APC Senators put him up and voted for him to become one.

The same Senators have now said they no longer want him as Chief Whip. No problem at all.

Infact, Mr Ndume should be happy that he is now free to continue to speak to power, as you put it, without the albatross of an official title around his neck.

It is a win for Mr Ndume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Procashtips(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

Bro, you are the joke. Show where this is tolerated anywhere in the world. If your vision of serving the people, as a politician, no longer align with that of your Party then defect to a platform that suits your aspiration.

That is how it is done worldwide. No where in the world will Political Parties tolerate disruptive elements whose only mission appear limited to undermining the Party from within.

I now understand why this country is a joke

As long as what you want to say will be against your party even if what the party is doing is detrimental to the progress of the country, you're not allowed to say it.

See them.

Slave by day, slave by night.

Very backward sets of people.

And I share this space with people like you.

I spit!
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Thegamingorca(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17
Them wan make north stop backing south be that grin.

First it was ningi now ndume
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Midex88(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17
Good one
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by frankmoney(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17
God will punish this senate members. So there is no freedom of speech again or what ?
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Hecziggz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17
[color=#990000][/color]my annoyance with all of you is that you pick one line of defense and throw away reasonings as if you are kids..we are just starting to see the handwork of our stupidity...you think it affects his kids more? It's you who depends on montly 50k
Paraman:
He has not being speaking like a responsible person. You fixed your children in NNPCL and CBN but claim to be speaking for the poor ones in your senatorial district you couldn't fix in juicy FG parasatals

He has the choice to resign and join any other political party in Nigeria
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Paraman: 2:34pm On Jul 17
Hecziggz:
[color=#990000][/color]my annoyance with all of you is that you pick one line of defense and throw away reasonings as if you are kids..we are just starting to see the handwork of our stupidity...you think it affects his kids more? It's you who depends on montly 50k
K
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Timmi: 2:34pm On Jul 17
fergie001:
The APC urged Ndume to resign from the Party rather than incite the public against President Bola Tinubu

SOURCE

He was further appointed Senate Committee Chair on Tourism

The Senate cannot be sacking or disciplining a fellow senator because he/she have a different view and or expressing their own personal opinion. It is undemocratic. Someone needs to challenge this is a court of law.

1 Like

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Zwooks: 2:34pm On Jul 17
ddippset:
Nigeria!

A country akin to an Animal kingdom, a zoo.

Politicians behave like animals,,,

Citizens behave like sub animals.

cheesy
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Zwooks: 2:34pm On Jul 17
Timmi:

The Senate cannot be sacks fellow senators because they have a different view and or expressing their own personal opinion. It is undemocratic. Someone needs to challenge this is a court of law.

The law makers do not know they are operating publicly as a cult, even though they are cultists behind closed doors
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Global2000: 2:35pm On Jul 17
That's the Nigeria we are living in. Say the truth you will be nailed.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Paraman: 2:36pm On Jul 17
DMerciful:
He is also free to stay. The party does not belong to anyone

fergie01:
The APC urged Ndume to resign from the Party rather than incite the public against President Bola Tinubu

SOURCE
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Okortor: 2:38pm On Jul 17
Dey play....ur darling bubu didn't get a second term? Forgotten u r in Nigeria? Baba Asiwaju is obviously getting a wrong term which might definitely not be on merit but he's.
rottennaija:
From one political mistake after another. PBAT isn't getting a second term.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17
Tinubu should listen to criticism. He is performing abysmally
Paraman:

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Jayhome24: 2:40pm On Jul 17
frankyychiji:
You were hailing buhari then more than northerners so they just watched you.

Are you alright? I guess No. Do I ever told you I ever supported or like to see Buhari face?
I beg you in the name of God never ever link me with that bitch called buhari againin your life.

Buhari my a s s.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by oyoofong(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17
Criticizing one's party should not be viewed negatively, as seen in Senator Ndume's case. While he is undoubtedly a vocal member, the party should have responded wisely by acknowledging their governance shortcomings and encouraging the government to prioritize the people's interests instead of silencing him with an iron fist. Such actions are anti-democratic.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by lereinter(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17
Racoon:
Tyrannical rulers. "If you stand for the truth, you always stand alone" and "those who tell the truth, they are always on the run....." -Lucky Dube

But people should be wary of any truth said by nigerian politicians
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Peacecore: 2:43pm On Jul 17
rottennaija:
Oga why u dey talk laidis na. Who tell u say Tinubu na Jonathan. E go clear 4 ya aiz
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by hotseat: 2:45pm On Jul 17
This might appear vindictive but, Ndume acted unwisely.

He turned himself into a parasitic worm eating the kolanut from the inside.

Being one of the most outstanding and ranking senator, he should have known the right channel through which he could air his views.

He simply lacks table manners!

You don't talk while eating!

@hotseat

2 Likes

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by BabaO2: 2:46pm On Jul 17
Racoon:
stop comparing light with darkness, it is so absurd.
Ndume is worse than cancer, he put all his children in choice federal government agencies; cbn, nnpc etc with born to rule mentality, once he can't have his way, he blackmails.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Benmsu: 2:48pm On Jul 17
This is the worse NASS that we have seen in this country. They just sit and collect money that is all. What did NDUME say that is a lie? Separation of power is just a mirage in this country.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by ogascomax: 2:49pm On Jul 17
yoruboid:
The same man who smuggled his kids into government parastatals and only complains when his selfish interest is not met

Quiet jor, you and all your likes if you were to be in government your children and your family members some of them will also work in the government.
Fight for truth not falsehoods.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by ALTERNATEID: 2:51pm On Jul 17
Typical Ndume. Saraki removed him as Senate leader during the 8th Assembly and Akpabio has to remove him again as Senate Whip of the 10th Assembly. Dude is just so controversial and unreliable. About time he’s voted out of the senate.

1 Like

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by BabaO2: 2:52pm On Jul 17
rottennaija:
it doesn't work like that, if saraki can be demystified, who is ndume in politics?
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by blacknp(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu said he'd change the scenario, did he? He said he's bring a renewed hope, has he? He said apc slogan is change, did we see any change? They only became worse. My post was not hypocritical. Its a fact. When you say you want to wash a dirty linen but you're adding to the dirt what does that mean? People must talk to remind him. Min wage has been on the table for months but the senate didn't act so quickly to address it and the hunger in the land, same way they sacked ndume who said tinubu must do something. Is that not anti masses?

That said, my point is, what ndume was punished for, should be the main discourse and not about how he planted his children in government offices. It's out of the point. If that's what he's being accused of and why he was sacked, which all of them are also guiity of, then it becomes a relevant topic. Complaining of the poverty in the land isn't enough to sack him. It's the reality on ground. Talking about putting his children in nnpc or whatever is a digression.

If a democrat senator says Biden's policy isn't good, they'd not sack him. They'd rather do the needful. It's a different ball game here, which is why we must set ourselves free. These guys are slave drivers destroying Nigeria.
Tinubu said this, Tinubu said that, man wey done only do 1 year out of 4 years guaranteed mandate, lazy ungrateful things done they wail already?

Even magic wey Moses show them for Egypt, no be overnight.
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Donfred12(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17
You just woke up when where you on these years Good for you

1 Like

Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by ogbonti: 2:57pm On Jul 17
Racoon:

The Senate is not supposed to be a place where everyone should chorus the same thing - it is meant for dissent so everyone can offer their own perspective on how the country should be run and they later resolve and meet half way for the good of the country - do these fellas understand what democracy means ? it is not for there to be agreement always - hmmmm black man grin grin grin
Re: Senate Sacks Ali Ndume As Chief Whip over Anti-Tinubu Comments by Jayhome24: 2:58pm On Jul 17
AkpaMgbor:

Where were you? I’m sure you also attacked senator abaribe that tackled buhari and lawan then. Own your shyt, your allegiance is to political parties and not the Nigerian masses. Own it.

You are extremely mentally operating on a total low IQ.

Go back to all my post and show me anywhere I ever supported buhari. I attacked Buhari even more than Abaribe, I was never and will never be Buhari fan, never.

My point is any Northern whatever that criticised Tinubu is an hypocrite, frustrated, suffering from their born to rule maniac that didn't work in 2023 election because they are alive when Buhari almost skinned us all alive for 8 years then they didn't remember protest, insult and political activist etc but suddenly now they became political activist simply its a Southern man the president.

Pls if you can't understand my point then pls move to the next topic and stop quoting me and talking off point.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.