Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe (30856 Views)

Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them / IS NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB ABOUT TO BRING TROUBLE TO LAGOS? - JOE IGBOKWE / 2019: Igbos In SW, Especially Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by boxypane(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17
Joe Igbokwe, you are stupid sir

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Onwanetiriora1: 5:56pm On Jul 17
You mean Joe Igbokwe said this?

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by mrvitalis(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17
Zico5:

Don't worry, nobody will tell u to run before u pick race. Come to Alausa and do nonsense. Even your papa will not recognise u. Foolish Yamirin.
It's no longer Lagos it's alausa cowards

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by freakyavia: 5:59pm On Jul 17
again this issue of igbo this no that is tiring the Igbos were not being end sars protest neither was labor party which was not even in the picture at then what these old immortals fail to understand is this our generation are frustrated the way the past generation had it in Nigeria is quite different from what we are having it presently they are a bunch of failure and their constant activities which have no regard for our well-being sanity and future is pushing more of us to the edge.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by chrisblack1234: 5:59pm On Jul 17
Ah , this country is a mess..so you can't stage protest for the people dying of hunger..they will kill you and still tell you sorry..lol

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Goodvibes007: 6:01pm On Jul 17
Sirianese:

Joe Yerubakwe grin

The only Igbo man in history that has ever successfully converted from Igbo-kwenu to Yerubawa
He is an Anambran that appreciates the people that took him in and welcomed him as an Omoluabi. cheesy
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by kedeojo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17
Goodvibes007:
I see where Joe Igbokwe is coming from. Unemployed 21 years old Chinasa Michael from Anambra that burnt a BRT station and buses is still fresh in the mind of Lagosians.
Honestly he said well. Igbos are saying they will not join any protests but let them not be a sponsor of protests in different part of the country. I am not against peaceful protest if anybody wish too but not the hatred motivated ones. How can people be burning toll gate, BRT buses and say they are protesting for bad governance. Some where attacking privately owned business of politicians. The toll gate in lekki are no longer functioning, yes the government or politicians are not making money again from them but what if the job lost of the people who worked there before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by phemray(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17
WizardOfNG:

Lol. Same here. They have labelled Uncle Joe an "efulefu" since 1902.

Good luck to them if they want to disregard his advice. Man has said it all just like some of us already warned them.

Yes we have a lot to resolve, but I think the government is putting effort on everything to be resolved so why protest again? Is it for Namdi kanu or ekpa or a new leader hoping they will call him to give him money.
Well, I trust this government unlike buhari that took no action until one week of the protest. Pls stay away because attorney general will just approach supreme Court to declare the proposed protest as uncostitutiinal and that anyone killed is a gonner is an enemy of state of Nigeria. Once granted, Case closed brutality approved.
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by fuke(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17
nedu666:
Joe said he is the leader of ndiigbo in lagos. Who made him lgbo leader. When did lgbos gather to make him leader. All this people keep giving them selves unmerited title. Igbo leader my ass

You people dont have the patience to read.
He said APC leader, and I don't think the man is
interested in leading Igbo people.
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by kedeojo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:
APC would annoy igbos to the extent not only would we protest we would lead it too .. Let the heaven that wants to fall fall

First it was Useless Hope.. Now banished Joe

Let igbos be, no nobody forced us to say we are not protesting, no meeting was held, igbos just generally felt same and it sticked

Do like u are commanding Igbos and watch us shout down Nigeria

APC leave igbos alone
you too boast. You said more than this about Nmandi kanu. Today he is suffering in the prison and through his lawyer said he will agree to any condition of the government for his release. Na only una states una fit shut down. If you people like, sit at home from Monday to Sunday, Nigeria will still be moving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by PHAYOL81: 6:11pm On Jul 17
Let whosoever has ears listen to what the spirit says. You do anyhow, you see,anyhow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17
doncartel:
Our first port of call during the upcoming protest will be Joe Igbokwe’s house. If we use 4 jerrycan of kerosene there, the land can be used to farm cassava for the masses.
hope u will lead them
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Mightyiyke: 6:12pm On Jul 17
What do you understand by history, what happened in Kenya is it history or not. We have learnt from it

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Neddyogu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17
nedu666:
Joe said he is the leader of ndiigbo in lagos. Who made him lgbo leader. When did lgbos gather to make him leader. All this people keep giving them selves unmerited title. Igbo leader my ass

He actually said he was a leader amongst the APC ndi Igbo. Just within ApC Lagos branch or something, not like he's speaking for Ndi Igbo as a whole.
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by pongwa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Vyzz: 6:14pm On Jul 17
opamoses1:
Wonderful warning message from Joe.

Why are the Igbos in nairaland angry that Joe warned them not to protest. Isn't that what you guys are also saying on nairaland that you will not protest.

Even though majority of those holding spaces on twitter about how they will protest are majorly igbos too.

Oga shut up...

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Kamor010255: 6:16pm On Jul 17
saddler:
lipsrsealed
This gutter commissioner is here again with propaganda to please his Lagos masters.

You have been living in Lagos for 40 years like an osu ostracized from his fatherland.

Protest is the right of citizens whether your candidate lost or won the last election.

Try shit and eat some lead.... Stray bullets are easy to come by

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by tunde1200(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17
Bro he knows don't let him wine you for free.
Their days are number

flokii:

Is he telling lies?.. who are those following Kanu on radio biafra where he specifically issued orders for IP0Bs to burn down Lagos and destroy Tinubu?. Or you want to feign ignorance?.
The Igbo leaders know Yorubas just allowed that EndSars destructition in Lagos State slide for sake of national peace and unity.. any attempt to attack Lagos again will severe all ties between Igbos and Yorubas for good, and be rest assured nobody will save Kanu from the place that he is.
I won't be surprised seeing LASG hound Igbos from their homes, shops, etc., and deport them back to their States of Origin.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Ubanz: 6:17pm On Jul 17
Joe is looking for appointment.
Idris Abdulkareem has told you guys that Igbo's are not complaining.
And that's true.
Stop dragging Igbo's on ur woes.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ibechris(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17
nedu666:

Leader of ndi-igbo that can't travel to his village.

I laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by petluvsu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17
Igbokwe a back stabber. Fun enough Igbos are not interested in the protest. Igbokwe go and sleep abeg. You are not even in the country to see what's happening.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Akaegwu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17
frankyychiji:
Abacha does not have a meme. Are you from outer space?
please, go and sleep. IBB summarise their capabilities

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Bigkoko: 6:22pm On Jul 17
Fools every, both old and young, jobless and those having job, both jumping gutters and those cleaning gutter.... The Igbos, off which I am one off, have made it known that they ain't interested in any shitty protest.

If hungry like, make ee kill them, na Dem Sabi. Those wey rig the idiot in, go still use their hands remove the werey!

Any Igbo joining the shitty protest is not a true born!

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Zico5(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:

It's no longer Lagos it's alausa cowards
Alausa is the seat of power nah. Are u a fool to know that. Ok don't worry, go to Ojota and burn BRT vehicles. You will know life is in two faces.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Sapasenator: 6:25pm On Jul 17
I know people have to react to send a message to the leadership but let me tell you a secret, protest will never achieve anything. It did not in North Africa and everywhere else in the world, it will be hijacked by hoodlums and thieves to loot and vandalize.

I never participate in any protest and I will not ask not to protest, be peaceful about it if you must show your grievances.

Be safe people.

I despise APC because they have ruined the country and have no regard for any politician on that platform. I can give facts to back up my claims and nothing personal at all. You never promote someone who fails in an exam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Thefenderofmen1: 6:25pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:
APC would annoy igbos to the extent not only would we protest we would lead it too .. Let the heaven that wants to fall fall

First it was Useless Hope.. Now banished Joe

Let igbos be, no nobody forced us to say we are
protesting, no meeting was held, igbos just generally felt same and it sticked

Do like u are commanding Igbos and watch us shout down Nigeria

APC leave igbos alone

No body is telling you not to protest but please go to you state and do it,never again will want you did Lagos will repeat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:

Bring the music if them born your papa well

That rubbish u people want u would get it this time around
Ojukwu did more than this and 3 mil worthless souls perished

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by princeomoba500(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17
Rubbish talk so we should not protest against this hardship everywere abi…….

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by DuttyChuks: 6:33pm On Jul 17
helinues:
Toh

Nothing to say
Why would you have anything to say. You're a Trib#listic foot soldier.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by killsmith(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17
Time has reached for APC to be banned in igboland. You cannot continue to tarnish our name with your satanic politics and still want to be part of our governance. APC must be banned in igboland. Enough is enough.
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by saddler: 6:36pm On Jul 17
Kamor010255:

Try shit and eat some lead.... Stray bullets are easy to come by

Your papa and mama and all your generation will die by stray bullet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Peter Obi Grassroots Evangelism In Kaduna State (Photos) / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.