Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Protest: Let Igbos Breath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: Let Igbos Breath (759 Views)

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / 2023: Let Igbos Go If You Can't Trust Them To Be Presidentβ€” Dele Momodu Thunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 12:13am On Jul 18
Ever since the rumours about a supposed planned protest surface online, a particular region and their online miscreants have been creating threads upon threads accusing the great Igbos of being behind the proposed protest even when the region behind the protest have come clean and write the IG of Police and DSS notifying them of their plans to protest peacefully, yet the Igbos are being accuse and called all manners of names.

What am I trying to say, there is a limit to all these pointing accusing fingers to South East. Yarimo, Helinues and APC online miscreants leave the great Igbos out of your useless protest. They are not interested in any useless protest. They warned Nigeria ahead so I see no reason for them joining any Mumu protest. If you push them to the wall, they will rise and protest and nothing will happen. But unfortunately, Igbos are wiser now they won't join any protests.

LET IGBO BREATH. ENOUGH OF POINTING ACCUSING FINGER ON THEM.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Jul 18
Covid19lockdown:
Ever since the rumours about a supposed planned protest surface online, a particular region and their online miscreants have been creating threads upon threads accusing the great Igbos of being behind the proposed protest even when the region behind the protest have come clean and write the IG of Police and DSS notifying them of their plans to protest peacefully, yet the Igbos are being accuse and called all manners of names.

What am I trying to say, there is a limit to all these pointing accusing fingers to South East. Yarimo, Helinues and APC online miscreants leave the great Igbos out of your useless protest. They are not interested in any useless protest. They warned Nigeria ahead so I see no reason for them joining any Mumu protest. If you push them to the wall, they will rise and protest and nothing will happen. But unfortunately, Igbos are wiser now they won't join any protests.

They are only interested in stealing from innocent people in the name of protest. Security should use live bullet on any criminal

13 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Bridget95(f): 1:53am On Jul 18
yarimo:
They are only interested in stealing from innocent people in the name of protest. Security should use live bullet on any criminal
I have a good job for you, man !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Goodvibes007: 1:57am On Jul 18
yarimo:
Nigerian police does not use rubber bullet.

16 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Exclusive101: 2:15am On Jul 18
Who cover Igbo nose wey no make aam breath, Igbos should protest if that is what they desire, they should hold their protest in Abia Anambra Enugu etc but if God wan punish una papa make you come protest for Lagos

Covid19lockdown:

12 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Exclusive101: 2:17am On Jul 18
Same jobless you with your fake female monicker
Bridget95:
I have a good job for you, man !

12 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Bobloco: 3:31am On Jul 18
Covid19lockdown:

They are afraid of the the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Mbanda(m): 6:09am On Jul 18
Covid19lockdown:

helinues, a word is enough for the wise... Leave Igbo alone they are not the cause of your woes in Nigeria.
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by helinues: 6:10am On Jul 18
Mbanda:
helinues, a word is enough for the wise... Leave Igbo alone they are not the cause of your woes in Nigeria.

Your comments was hidden the other time, this time, na banning go follow if you did not stop the blackmailing

14 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Mbanda(m): 6:15am On Jul 18
helinues:

Your comments was hidden the other time, this time, na banning go follow if you did not stop the blackmailing
For what are you the owner of NL? I know what am saying.
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 7:34am On Jul 18
yarimo:

If you check very well, na your people dey steal and as usual say it's Igbos. SE have learnt their lesson hence, refuse to protest. But element like you keep pushing for them to protest so that you'll steal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 7:36am On Jul 18
Exclusive101:
Who cover Igbo nose wey no make aam breath, Igbos should protest if that is what they desire, they should hold their protest in Abia Anambra Enugu etc but if God wan punish una papa make you come protest for Lagos

You mean Lagos the No Man's Land? Dey play
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 7:37am On Jul 18
Bobloco:

They are afraid of the the north

They are Coward and noise maker

1 Like

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 7:38am On Jul 18
Mbanda:

His fear about the Igbos will definitely caught up with him
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by helinues: 7:39am On Jul 18
Covid19lockdown:

His fear about the Igbos will definitely caught up with him

Don't let me report you too.

The blackmailing about the upcoming protest must stop

11 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Covid19lockdown: 10:18am On Jul 18
helinues:

Don't let me report you too.

The blackmailing about the upcoming protest must stop

Your report holds no water. We all know you are one of the mod. If you ban me, you no ban my life of bank account. I open another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by CyrusVI: 10:33am On Jul 18
Make dem allow Igbos breathe but na still Igbos dey create thread about Igbos pass for this section

U dont matter in the grand scheme of things and we've seen that multiple times already

6 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Bridget95(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18
Exclusive101:
Same jobless you with your fake female monicker
I have a good job for you ,boy !
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Exclusive101: 5:55pm On Jul 18
Says a full time jobless Nairaland he-she clown

Bridget95:
I have a good job for you ,boy !

5 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Exclusive101: 6:01pm On Jul 18
Relentless endless flogging of your ipob papa head await you.

Covid19lockdown:

You mean Lagos the No Man's Land? Dey play

5 Likes

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Adaisback(f): 6:16pm On Jul 18
There is nothing like a particular region. Call them out, they won't do anything. Ndi Yoruba Muslims. And am 101% sure of it
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by deathtoLeo: 6:21pm On Jul 18
Adaisback:
There is nothing like a particular region. Call them out, they won't do anything. Ndi Yoruba Muslims. And am 101% sure of it
my love for you ehhh
let's get married.
Let's meet this weekend
game ?

1 Like

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Sapasenator: 6:44pm On Jul 18
Adaisback:

Iwu onye okwu nuka!
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Bridget95(f): 2:52am On Jul 19
Exclusive101:
Says a full time jobless Nairaland he-she clown

Hahaha E pain am !
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by toneroforever(m): 4:05am On Jul 19
Exclusive101:

Ebin Pawa 2.0
How will someone make stupid decisions during elections only to come later and protest against hardship & hunger hoping that things will change.

Sai Tinubu
It's your turn to show Nigerians shege
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Adaisback(f): 10:17am On Jul 19
deathtoLeo:
my love for you ehhh
let's get married.
Let's meet this weekend
game ?
gi na onye kwanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Adaisback(f): 10:18am On Jul 19
Sapasenator:

Iwu onye okwu nuka!
wetin I come dis world com do kwanu? Na woto woto dey make dis world sweet o. No dull moment for my side o cheesy
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by deathtoLeo: 10:18am On Jul 19
Adaisback:
gi na onye kwanu?
mu na gi forever
I wan settle down biko.
my younger brother don born 2 with his wife 😭😭😭
come let's get married immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Goodvibes007: 10:19am On Jul 19
Covid19lockdown:

Listen to the space below of an Ibo man telling Peter Obi to flee while they deal with leaders from other region. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8154813/conversation-obidients-x-spacethreaten-destabilize

1 Like

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:21am On Jul 19
It's only a fool that will believe Igbos are planning a protest.
Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:31am On Jul 20
Goodvibes007:

Listen to the space below of an Ibo man telling Peter Obi to flee while they deal with leaders from other region. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8154813/conversation-obidients-x-spacethreaten-destabilize

You people are very good at propaganda and it's your tribe that helped to destroy Nigeria. Look at the nonsense you flying around all in the name Igbos are planning for protest. You cannot achieve that goal you dream off as far as every tribe live in this contraption called nigeria. Whatever falsehood you project everybody will suffer it including you. The law of karma is real

1 Like

Re: Protest: Let Igbos Breath by aswani(m): 8:51am On Jul 20
Funkyswagzz:

You people are very good at propaganda and it's your tribe that helped to destroy Nigeria. Look at the nonsense you flying around all in the name Igbos are planning for protest. You cannot achieve that goal you dream off as far as every tribe live in this contraption called nigeria. Whatever falsehood you project everybody will suffer it including you. The law of karma is real

No one is saying Ndigbo are planning for protest and wanting to stop them.

All people are saying is let's make this a true Nationwide protest, if you are from Iragbiji, go to your state capital and protest for example.

Let Lagosians only protest in Lagos because they know and appreciate the facilities on ground and wouldn't needlessly destroy them like interlopers from "over there yonder" did last time.

Chikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

deleted / Clintons Made Nearly $109m Since 2000 / Osunbor Apologises To Oshiomhole, Disowns Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.