Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID (14651 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:14am On Jul 18
cococandy:

Our problem is that we don’t pay attention. People wonder how countries like North Korea become total fascist colonies where one person is worshipped and the rest have to fall in line or die. They think it’ll never happen where they are but it gradually creeps up on them. Starting from the suppression of one group that doesn’t affect you. You keep quiet or support them until everyone is squashed.

Pls pay attention to republicans policies. They are disgusting and dangerous

Long story..... Unless you have been to North Korea and confirmed.that it is racist you cannot tell me North Korea is racist, the media are telling us that North Korea are racist or is racist.

Proposed, the bill have not been passed. Until it is passed they are just media propaganda just like all the other media propagandas.

The same propaganda that Trump will go to prison, twice impeached, accussed of insighting violence. Look who is running for president now and even likely to win.

And suddenlly Obiden tested positive for covid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18am On Jul 18
cococandy:
Thank God this one didn’t pass. If republicans have their way women and minorities will have no life or future in America. Black men who think they care about them will find out the hard way too.

Tokens get spent

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/09/texas-legislature-abortion-criminalize-death-penalty/

Just like the one proposed may not pass.

The republicans are not racist. By the way, what happened to black lives matters movement? they have being used and dumped by the democrats.

1 Like

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by jojooo: 11:21am On Jul 18
Soon A transgender will be their president
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Jul 18
I said NK is fascist not racist. Two different things.

When a bill is proposed, it’s not media propaganda. It’s an actual attempt by the elected official to impose those policies on the population. You don’t have to wait until the bill is passed or signed into law before raising the alarm. Laws are very hard to change.

That’s why the solution has to be implemented before they are passed into law. You want them to actually pass the law that women and children can be killed for refusing to have their rapists’ babies before you agree there’s a problem? You people amaze me. Always ready to lie and shift goal posts

You claimed what I said about what republicans want was a lie. I showed you proof that’s what they really want and you shifted to but “it didn’t pass.” Does that make it any less what they want? Facts are foreign to you guys

Calitoscassius:
Long story..... Unless you have been to North Korea and confirmed.that it is racist you cannot tell me North Korea is racist, the media are telling us that North Korea are racist or is racist.

Proposed, the bill have not been passed. Until it is passed they are just media propaganda just like all the other media propagandas.

The same propaganda that Trump will go to prison, twice impeached, accussed of insighting violence. Look who is running for president now and even likely to win.

And suddenlly Obiden tested positive for covid.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Jul 18
Calitoscassius:
Just like the one proposed may not pass.

The republicans are not racist. By the way, what happened to black lives matters movement? they have being used and dumped by the democrats.

Coonery

I’ll see myself out. Lol
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27am On Jul 18
princepeter566:
Jesus coming no far again.
Signs of end time.
If u like repent and if u like no repent.
But I will tell you guys for free...
Know Jesus know peace
No Jesus no peace
Rubbish! cheesy Jesus doesn't exist.

All fairytales. Jesus has being claimed to be coming by the likes of you for 50 years, i mean, what is keeping Jesus from coming? Traffic? Did Jesus car broke down? What exactly is keeping Jesus from coming today or this afternoon?
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:28am On Jul 18
cococandy:

Coonery

I’ll see myself out. Lol
Please! don't run away! grin come back! you can not prove they are racist, you also have not explained to me what happened to the black lives matter used by the democrats during 2020 election.

1 Like

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 11:32am On Jul 18
Calitoscassius:
Please, don't leave grin you can not prove they are racist, you also have not explained to me what happened to the black lives matter.
So I’m supposed to pivot from talking about how they want 10 year old children to bear kids for their rapists to talking about black lives matters because you can’t handle the truth about how awful the party you support is?

Typical republican. Faced with facts starts to deflect and what about. Party of child rapists.

1 Like

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by bjtinz: 11:36am On Jul 18
Sigh. Though I support Democrats, this is one of the issues I have had with them. This is total nonsense if not frank madness.

DF is wrong with them?? 😡😡
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:37am On Jul 18
cococandy:
I said NK is fascist not racist. Two different things.

When a bill is proposed, it’s not media propaganda. It’s an actual attempt by the elected official to impose those policies on the population. You don’t have to wait until the bill is passed or signed into law before raising the alarm. Laws are very hard to change.

That’s why the solution has to be implemented before they are passed into law. You want them to actually pass the law that women and children can be killed for refusing to have their rapists’ babies before you agree there’s a problem? You people amaze me. Always ready to lie and shift goal posts

You claimed what I said about what republicans want was a lie. I showed you proof that’s what they really want and you shifted to but “it didn’t pass.” Does that make it any less what they want? Facts are foreign to you guys

Okay, Facist, until you go to North Korea and confirm it, i don't believe it.

Long story...........

I think you are confusing fact with feelings, clearly you are not a fan of the republicans.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by achimendy(m): 11:42am On Jul 18
mysticwarrior:
They are grooming the child into taking the wrong part and they don't want parental corrections to interrupt the process..

Exactly.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 11:42am On Jul 18
Calitoscassius:
Okay, Facist, until you go to North Korea and confirm it, i don't believe it.

Long story...........

I think you are confusing fact with feelings, clearly you are not a fan of the republicans.

You don’t believe North Korea is fascist?

You think they have an amazing democracy where all the citizens are happy and well represented? I have a bridge to sell to you.

What’s the fact and what’s the feeling?

It’s not a fact that some Republican states have strict abortion bans that don’t make any exceptions for rape victims even children? And that some of their representatives are calling for the death penalty for anyone who does it? Is that what’s a feeling?
You think I made that up? Because you can look those up if you’re not allergic to new information.

Who are these people on this forum? grin

The more I stay on this forum the more I understand how they colonized us. Because I always wondered

2 Likes

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 11:44am On Jul 18
cococandy:

So I’m supposed to pivot from talking about how they want 10 year old children to bear kids for their rapists to talking about black lives matters because you can’t handle the truth about how awful the party you support is?

Typical republican. Faced with facts starts to deflect and what about. Party of child rapists.

Jeeez! where do you get all these imaginations about child raping? grin Are you on some sort of medications?

Yes! Tell me what happened to black lives matter, aren't they democrats?

Did you witness any of these raping of children? you sure have a wild imagination. what is with the obsession with child raping? You keep repeating it.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Jul 18
Calitoscassius:
Jeeez! where do you get all these imaginations about child raping? grin Are you on some sort of medications?

Yes! Tell me what happened to black lives matter, aren't they democrats?

Did you witness any of these raping of children? you sure have a wild imagination. what is with the obsession with child raping? You keep repeating it.

The example of sexually abused children who republicans want to punish to bear the rapist children is not my imagination. They are real life occurrences. If you’re lazy and uninformed just say that.

I’m harping on that because that’s an example of the most extreme cases where a woman might need an abortion. I know y’all claim to want to protect kids. My hope is that in using vulnerable children that this has happened to as example, something might click on your vacuous brains and hopefully you get to see how terrible your party is. But as usual it’s all hypocrisy and no substance.

This information is littered everywhere for anyone whose head isn’t buried in the sand.

You can’t deflect from this subject by bringing up Black Lives Matter. They still exist. If you want to know more go to their website.

But you can’t make me deflect from this actual conversation in the typical nothing between the eyes manner of the average republican who can’t have a full conversation without deflecting
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

You don’t believe North Korea is fascist?

You think they have an amazing democracy where all the citizens are happy and well represented? I have a bridge to sell to you.

What’s the fact and what’s the feeling?

It’s not a fact that some Republican states have strict abortion bans that don’t make any exceptions for rape victims even children? And that some of their representatives are calling for the death penalty for anyone who does it? Is that what’s a feeling?
You think I made that up? Because you can look those up if you’re not allergic to new information.

Who are these people on this forum? grin

The more I stay on this forum the more I understand how they colonized us. Because I always wondered
No, i don't, should i believe North Korea is fascist just because you claim it is? Have you been to North Korea before?

Yes, SOME republicans, why don't we see what happens when they win, why would all these even worry you? Do you believe Trump will win? cheesy i think you do. Why? Maybe because Americans do not believe the democrats propagandas anymore?

The people on this forum do not have to agree with your opinions.

What has colonisations got to do with this? at the time of colonisations we were forced, intimidated, brutalised and even killed into it, we had no choice. So please! Do not bring colonisations into it. This is where you bring your feelings into it again..

1 Like

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18
Brain dead

Sigh 😔
Calitoscassius:
No, i don't, should i believe North Korea is fascist just because you claim it is? Have you been to North Korea before?

Yes, SOME republicans, why don't we see what happens when they win, why would all these even worry you? Do you believe Trump will win? cheesy i think you do. Why? Maybe because Americans do not believe the democrats propagandas anymore?

The people on this forum do not have to agree with your opinions.

What has colonisations got to do with this? at the time of colonisations we were forced, intimidated, brutalised and even killed into it, we had no choice. So please! Do not bring colonisations into it. This is where you bring your feelings into it again..
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by ZTsambad: 12:26pm On Jul 18
How can a parent not have a say or right in their children, who are you? This is surely the evil of democracy and the new world order to ensure to break nations and keep them at the weakest level so that the new world order can penetrate and invade the nations to establish a one world government. democracy is nothing but a false government of false freedom because in the end it is to enslave us under the pretense of freedom. But me I'll never be blinded by their rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by justli: 12:28pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

So you expect them to vote for the people who are religiously bigoted against them?

Then live with your rotten bigoted liberal infested California and don't move down to saner conservative states
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Lovelydaisies: 12:34pm On Jul 18
And so the downward spiral continues...into eventual human oblivion. It can only keep getting worse. It's taken decades to get to this level. Decades more to clean up the mess, if they want to.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
Brain dead

Sigh 😔
Is that all you have? Rude and Derogatory . Mmm....

grin grin grin
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

The example of sexually abused children who republicans want to punish to bear the rapist children is not my imagination. They are real life occurrences. If you’re lazy and uninformed just say that.

I’m harping on that because that’s an example of the most extreme cases where a woman might need an abortion. I know y’all claim to want to protect kids. My hope is that in using vulnerable children that this has happened to as example, something might click on your vacuous brains and hopefully you get to see how terrible your party is. But as usual it’s all hypocrisy and no substance.

This information is littered everywhere for anyone whose head isn’t buried in the sand.

You can’t deflect from this subject by bringing up Black Lives Matter. They still exist. If you want to know more go to their website.

But you can’t make me deflect from this actual conversation in the typical nothing between the eyes manner of the average republican who can’t have a full conversation without deflecting
cheesy cheesy cheesy You appear very emotional. Politics isn't about emotions..
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by teemac01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18
lastmessenger:
California will be lost to the republican this November. Parents are done with this bullshit and

DEY PLAY...YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE FOGGIEST IDEA...THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO DO THAT WHEN LARRY ELDER WHO IS FROM CALIFORNIA RAN FOR GOVERNOR AND MIND YOU HE WAS AND STILL THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE REPUBLICAN APRTY IN CALIFORNIA BUT THEY STILL VOTED FOR GAVIN NEWSOM OVERWHELMINGLY...THATS THE KIND OF IDIOTS THAT LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...

EVEN IF THERE WAS GUN VIOLENCE AND 1000 PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN CALIFORNIA EVERY 10 HOURS THOSE IDIOTS WILL STILL VOTE DEMONRATS EVERY SINGLE TIME.YOU CANT FIGHT THE STUPIDITY IN CALIFORNIA WHEN IT COMES TO PARTY POLITICS.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by greypencils: 2:28pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
You must not have understood anything I said because those “flush out pills” aka contraceptives is what they’re trying to ban. By the time they are done implementing their project 2025. No woman will have access to birth control pills aka flush out pills. So if you are raped you or your wife or child have no choice but to carry any resulting pregnancy to term. Pls look into the things you support before doing so.

I find it amusing when people vote against their own interests because of bigotry. Just because you heard they hate the same people you hate, you think they care about you too.

No one wishes rape on anyone even an enemy but they want to vote a man who raped a 13 year old to become president. The things we justify because of bigotry

Which one is bigotry again. I hate LGBT, can't stand it, period. You can. I am not you. What is your fixation with rape? Were you raped? Aren't there consequences for rape? You are saying it as if rape is going to the candy store to buy candy. If your fixation has been on racism in red states, I would understand. You keep shouting rape like you are expecting it to happen to you. Madame, give yourself peace. Enjoy your California. I don't have to like it the way you do.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Tightpussy2024(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
You must not have understood anything I said because those “flush out pills” aka contraceptives is what they’re trying to ban. By the time they are done implementing their project 2025. No woman will have access to birth control pills aka flush out pills. So if you are raped you or your wife or child have no choice but to carry any resulting pregnancy to term. Pls look into the things you support before doing so.

I find it amusing when people vote against their own interests because of bigotry. Just because you heard they hate the same people you hate, you think they care about you too.

No one wishes rape on anyone even an enemy but they want to vote a man who raped a 13 year old to become president. The things we justify because of bigotry

Mistake blacks make when they frolick and support white conservatives. The common enemy (LGBT, feminist etc) , yet they forget that this people are also in white supremacists and nationalists. You find them kissing the asses of right wing influencers when they preach misogyny and homophobia forgetting that this people secretly are fed up of black immigrants. Just like hausas and fulanis. They unite together to take power, win election and go ahead in politics . later on hausas begin complaining of marginalization by fulanis .

Black man, know this, to the typical white conservative, there is little difference between you and LGBT. After purging out LGBTQ, you are next. They are fed up of you infiltrating their countries. They still see you as inferior to themselves.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 18
For real, a white racist trans person will be a racist person before they are trans.

The way I don’t understand people across all spectrums facing some form of their own oppression but always ready to align with the enemy as long that enemy assures them they have a mutual someone they can oppress together. It can’t be that hard to just exist and let others be. But maybe I’m just wishful thinking.

There’s nothing more oxymoronic than a black, gay, lesbian, Indian, Mexican etc conservative. And they exist. In fact the republicans would be surprised to know how many coons exist who support them on this forum.

The don’t think the leopard will eat their face too. Until it’s time for it to happen
Tightpussy2024:

Mistake blacks make when they frolick and support white conservatives. The common enemy (LGBT, feminist etc) , yet they forget that this people are also in white supremacists and nationalists. You find them kissing the asses of right wing influencers when they preach misogyny and homophobia forgetting that this people secretly are fed up of black immigrants. Just like hausas and fulanis. They unite together to take power, win election and go ahead in politics . later on hausas begin complaining of marginalization by fulanis .

Black man, know this, to the typical white conservative, there is little difference between you and LGBT. After purging out LGBTQ, you are next. They are fed up of you infiltrating their countries. They still see you as inferior to themselves.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18
greypencils:
Which one is bigotry again. I hate LGBT, can't stand it, period. You can. I am not you.

Umm that’s bigotry. You’re not above being called what you’re. You hate people for what they cant change. That’s the definition of bigotry. lol

What is your fixation with rape? Were you raped? Aren't there consequences for rape? You are saying it as if rape is going to the candy store to buy candy. If your fixation has been on racism in red states, I would understand. You keep shouting rape like you are expecting it to happen to you. Madame, give yourself peace. Enjoy your California. I don't have to like it the way you do.
I used a terrible example of something republicans are doing to show you how terrible they are and your response is to ask me if I was raped. If I were raped would that invalidate what I said?
See how you and that other fellow can’t simply grasp the plain as day example I used for you because you just lack the ability to empathize.

You can understand if I use racism as example but can’t understand rape because you have no ability to care for or understand anything that doesn’t personally affect you. This is the typical personality of people who swing to the right. Individualism, lack of empathy, inability to even comprehend anything as long as it has left the sphere of what they feel can happen to them. That’s why a rapist like Donald Trump has y’all’s votes. Because to you has done nothing wrong.

You don’t have to like California. we are full over here. I was just here to correct a misconception I read about it. That’s all.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18
justli:

Then live with your rotten bigoted liberal infested California and don't move down to saner conservative states

I’m not sure you know what that word means
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18
Calitoscassius:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You appear very emotional. Politics isn't about emotions..

Very original response. Never has a man called me emotional when he has no intelligent response to what I said to him.

What are you going to tell me next? Go to the kitchen and cook? I’ve not heard that one too.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by dometome: 3:50pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

My kids are thriving in California.

It’s a wonderful place. Every single question about sexuality I’ve been the one to educate my kids first before they even have a chance of learning about it outside.

They’re not going out there to have teachers tell them “you have to join the LGBTQ gang”. That’s something that simply doesn’t happen. Don’t let republicans propaganda get to you.

If you’re unlucky and your girl child gets raped in a red state, they’re working to ban contraception and abortion. I know a lot of people are anti abortion but they would be willing to treat a raped child so the kid doesn’t get pregnant from the rape. Republicans are working on banning contraceptives so that raped children will get pregnant for their rapists and birth the rape babies

Some republicans are proposing death sentences for children and women who have abortions regardless of the circumstances. So your 13 year old child is raped, is forced to carry and birth the rape baby or be put to death. That’s what we’re voting for? Because we don’t like gay people?
say an 1d10t that lives in Mafolokun, Oshodi Lagos. Lies everywhere
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by greypencils: 4:32pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
Umm that’s bigotry. You’re not above being called what you’re. You hate people for what they cant change. That’s the definition of bigotry. lol

I used a terrible example of something republicans are doing to show you how terrible they are and your response is to ask me if I was raped. If I were raped would that invalidate what I said?
See how you and that other fellow can’t simply grasp the plain as day example I used for you because you just lack the ability to empathize.

You can understand if I use racism as example but can’t understand rape because you have no ability to care for or understand anything that doesn’t personally affect you. This is the typical personality of people who swing to the right. Individualism, lack of empathy, inability to even comprehend anything as long as it has left the sphere of what they feel can happen to them. That’s why a rapist like Donald Trump has y’all’s votes. Because to you has done nothing wrong.

You don’t have to like California. we are full over here. I was just here to correct a misconception I read about it. That’s all.
You are being extreme and you know it. You are making it sound like rape is not punishable by law in red states, like the rapist does what he wants and goes scot free. Anti abortion laws are being pushed in these states so as to reduce promiscuity. That notion in your blue states where females can do anything with their bodies including killing innocent babies at will is what is being countered and you are triggered. You want to be all feminist without any sense of control and the reds are saying hey! Have some decorum with your sexual promiscuity. Let there be consequences for sexual promiscuity but you pull out the extreme card, rape when you and I know what exactly triggers you, and it's not rape. Just so you know, the law that is being pushed is anti abortion not anti-medical intervention in the case of a rape. That notion that a rape victim can't be treated with flush out pills as soon as the rape occurs is a lie. There is a big difference between post exposure pills and outright abortion. You are lumping the two just to make reds look bad. My dear, stick to your blue states and enjoy your feminism and LGBT, no one is evacuating you. But that notion of you painting everything red bad just because they cross the line of your supposed feminism, squash it. You hate it doesn't mean everyone has to.
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by godguy: 4:34pm On Jul 18
Sweeetheart:
That's the kind of country you want your kids to be raised?

Influencing their sanity into a full blown insanity

Give your kids future but not future that comes with destruction of their creation

California is a state in USA, Louisiana is also another state in the USA where the 10 commandments are not placed on every classroom
Re: California Passes Banning Schools From Telling Parents Of Child's Transgender ID by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

Very original response. Never has a man called me emotional when he has no intelligent response to what I said to him.

What are you going to tell me next? Go to the kitchen and cook? I’ve not heard that one too.
They are probarbly petrified of calling you emotional cheesy afraid of your outburst or what you might accuss them of.

Say what you like about me, it doesn't bother me, you and i may not agree on this topic but we have agreed on so many different topics on here previously.

More emotional response. Naa! I don't believe women belongs in the kitchen, i don't surscribe to that nonesense. Infact, i can cook very well and have always cooked my own food, you should try my cooking tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me With Pretty Igbo Names To Flatter A Woman. / How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] / Take Care Of Your Babies the right way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.