Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,559 members, 7,895,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum (13074 Views)

Tourist: Schenghen, Czech, Ireland, Slovakia, Canada, UK, S/A, Thailand / All You Need To Know About Japa! / This For What You Need To Know Comming To UK And Europe Important Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Orlanray: 8:50pm On Jul 19
Lol
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Doctorova(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19
Ok
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Boki789: 8:52pm On Jul 19
I'm in dire need of assistance to survive the weekend If you can help me with something, I'll appreciate. God bless you

Nine-zero-Four-Four-eight-zero-one-Two-six-Zero

OPAY
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19
grin
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Goodman247: 8:52pm On Jul 19
Comot there which jakpa forum
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Illegal1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19
omoh........Abeg nah to see food chop dis 9th be my wahala for now.

me and japa no get anytin in common
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Throwback: 8:53pm On Jul 19
shamsin6300:
Team JAPA
Let's get 200 likes for the love of Japarism.

Una no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Skillsnigeria: 8:54pm On Jul 19
Noted
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by FuckTheMod: 8:55pm On Jul 19
Okay
But I'm not really interested

Just get money for naija and you can live life to the FULLEST
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Menclothing1: 8:56pm On Jul 19
If you have money enjoy ur country travel on vacation
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Chetas81(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19
MODERN DAY SLAVE TRADE BEGIN, SHAME ON YOU, YOU THE AFRICAN BLACK CITIZENS
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Mikocake(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19
@Op the link is not working
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Allenmuller(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19
Na person wey dong see shege go see appetite to japa
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by onuman: 9:16pm On Jul 19
As they Jappa from the south of Nigeria, Islamists from the Sahel region of West Africa move down to take the space left by the Jappad people in the south.
These Islamists join the ones that akready adopted sharia crimimal laws in Nigeria. They choose their sort to govern Nigeria and make laws, make the conditions in Nigeria next to impossible for the Jappad to want to return to Nigeria. Jappa is RUGA accepted without knowing it.
Islamic Republic of Nigeria ahoy.
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by EdiskyHarry: 9:16pm On Jul 19
If I found out this thing is fake I'll report you to seun😡😡
Thanks sha
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Mummyfour(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19
Alamkir:
Dont waste your time, the money is here in nigeria, you just need to be smart. So many opportunities are here
I am not mocking, but give me one or two good Ideas or opportunities. I need it
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by BABANGBALI: 9:17pm On Jul 19
Believe whatever you read here at your own risk
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Bliztzer: 9:20pm On Jul 19
SparkCEO:

Sponsored Post

If sponsorship package dey, then e make sense.
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Panda7(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19
Sell ur huz take money travel go china, las las na mony to buy foodstock u go dey find. No be say u go skul or sabi book
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by qanda: 9:21pm On Jul 19
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by noskcid(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19
Na dem be this

No explain anything give me

I no won hear

Na una be this

😂
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Badadvisor: 9:24pm On Jul 19
See wetn Seun dey promote now.
Who knows maybe na him or one of the mods get this account.
Maybe dem don dey find money, dem don open scam account to defraud unsuspecting nairalanders smh

1 Like

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by noskcid(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19
Illegal1:
omoh........Abeg nah to see food chop dis 9th be my wahala for now.

me and japa no get anytin in common

So tinubu dey deal with everyone differently

Somebody just dey reminisce where he dey carry olosho for 500 naira those days

Different stroke for different folks from one person (Tinubu)
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by GenFunction: 9:27pm On Jul 19
shamsin6300:
Team JAPA Let's get 200 likes for the love of Japarism.
U think here is facebook?
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by MossadAgent: 9:27pm On Jul 19
Slavery
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Konquest: 9:28pm On Jul 19
SparkCEO:

Sponsored Post

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by pfadom: 9:29pm On Jul 19
Beware of hackers and swindlers.
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Cul4real(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19
Following
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by GmoreG: 9:36pm On Jul 19
Fotooooo
Shine Ur eyes
Don't be fooled
Even if u will join d Japa syndrome platform....still shine Ur eyes...don't fall victim... U understand me Oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by MaziObinnaokija: 9:39pm On Jul 19
lipsrsealed cheesy grin angry cheesy nah to issue Sudan,Somalia, Senegal, iran, visa for dem.Abroad nah abroad
Starz825:
Huna don start grin

Sha Open your eyes ..make dem no go dupe you oo...

Like my mum would say: na Lagos I born you...so stay sharp grin

1 Like

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Glimpsetv: 9:40pm On Jul 19
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by aliyuthayo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19
If you must JAPA, pls do am with sense. Get in touch with us for Networking and Cyber Security SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Early US Visa Appointment Date / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos / All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here...

Viewing this topic: Xkonzult, fejiro411(m), Delekoga, esof1(f), Wfaluse, Michealroyal, SweetBuns(f), kingzjay(m), joetoocute, LetsTravel, epainos, Ultimate213, halfdollar and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.