Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum - Travel Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum (12980 Views)

Tourist: Schenghen, Czech, Ireland, Slovakia, Canada, UK, S/A, Thailand / All You Need To Know About Japa! / This For What You Need To Know Comming To UK And Europe Important Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Lookingback: 9:42pm On Jul 19
SparkCEO:

Sponsored Post

Definitely a scam
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Yeancahmie007(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19
I no wan follow Libya o.
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by onadana: 10:11pm On Jul 19
Starz825:
Huna don start grin

Sha Open your eyes ..make dem no go dupe you oo...

Like my mum would say: na Lagos I born you...so stay sharp grin

Heavy duping...gullible people will surely fall for it.98% of this visa agents are fake
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by PaNnamdi: 10:28pm On Jul 19
TechCapon:
When you say new opportunities in the UK pls be specific. Are you talking about the care giver job where we're going to pack elderly people pooopooo or something angry
Yes I know one man who did care giver job in the uk ,if u see this man house ehhh if u enter the compound u fit lost if person nor direct u
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by olawaleroc: 10:53pm On Jul 19
Is the group free?
Watch the inner power of breathing Spirit here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSkH6mDER_E?si=5_76cC-y7nQC5MdO
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Jayboy00001: 10:59pm On Jul 19
SparkCEO:

Sponsored Post

I don't care how many times we have to discuss about japa,
Onething is for sure.>>>>>
If you don't have enough money, nothing for you.
That's fact
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by Litmus: 1:54am
Jappa mentality highlights the problem with immigration and why the Irish, British, Polish, South Africa and so on dislike immigrants. Among other issues, immigrants change the character of a Nation. Shortly, Immigrants make a nation unrecognisable onto itself.

Example:

Once, Nigerians were a thrifty, industrious, self reliant people. Nigerians looked with exasperation and disgust at other Africans that always seemed to complain and moan for handouts from the Western world. The French were highly fascinated with Nigeria, they couldn't understand why Nigerians were so hardworking, inventive and self reliant while thire French West Africans seemed so indolent and lazy by comparison.

One day,Nigeria invented Nollywood. Nigeria movies spread throughout Africa, revealing Nigeria's landscape. Images of Nigeria looking relatively affluent in comparison to thire countries, drew Africans from all over West Africa to Nigeria through open borders. With these foreigners came other attitudes such as moaning, complaining and a need to blame something else for thire problems instead of solving those problems by hard work, thrift and self employment. Over time the mentality of Nigerians became like that of the rest of Africa. Nigerians became a people that loved readymade. Europe and the West are readymade nations. Nigerians became lovers of becoming employed by the readymade business of others instead of business creators and self employment. Jappa to other people's readymade nations became a thing of pride and boasting to Nigerians.
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by 360command: 2:31am
Alamkir:
Dont waste your time, the money is here in nigeria, you just need to be smart. So many opportunities are here
tell me the opportunities
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by TechCapon(m): 2:36am
PaNnamdi:

Yes I know one man who did care giver job in the uk ,if u see this man house ehhh if u enter the compound u fit lost if person nor direct u
of course na pounds he dey collect so it's possible
Re: Make Your Dreams Of Canada, UK, And Europe A Reality With Japa Forum by stevups(m): 4:54am
Great one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Early US Visa Appointment Date / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos / All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here...

Viewing this topic: zed7, tasalanoni(m), Abid2020(m), Greenfaces, Ogwarajoy22, Wealthycharles(m), Talkingrock, motayoayinde, omoluka, Solution0707(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.