Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno (6475 Views)

Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Army Reacts To Allegedly Killing Of 35-year Old Woman In Plateau / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno by LordIsaac(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18
Tightpussy2024:
I talked about the menace of poor upbringing in male children. And the need to see is as a state of emergency . People were saying, "daughters also do this..."

If we put just one-quarter of attention we give to female upbringing to make upbringing, society will experience more peace.

Y'all defended their vices against women, with phrases like "she was running her mouth", "her desire for flashy things ended her life".

Now they have started turning on males. The recent trend is drugging uber drivers and carting away with their vehicles. Cutting off the joysticks of young men for ritual.

Even with the aforementioned, you refuse to accept the destructive nature of men and rather deflect by making it a thing of tribe, not men.

Society will learn the hard way
Daughters give birth to the men. But I agree with you!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno by Leemzyy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18
BABANGBALI:
come, how tight is your pusssssssy? Is it tight? Extra tight or extra extra tight? grin grin
Hmmm!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno by BABANGBALI: 11:31pm On Jul 18
Leemzyy:
Hmmm!
I just discovered that if you drink garri with rain water ..it' taste like Turkey pepper 🌶️ soup
Re: Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno by Leemzyy(f): 5:07am On Jul 19
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=131028874]I just discovered that if you drink garri with rain water ..it' taste like Turkey pepper
Re: Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Grand Father In Borno by Freddo99(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19
Very heartless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 4, Abduct 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara / Watch CCTV From Phone / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.