Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State (15148 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Ebigwei007: 7:37am On Jul 19
biblia1:

You can't realise the gravity of an evil acts of terrorism of the Israeli-Jews government that you are supporting not until Nigerian government use forces to wipe out all your generations that are agitating for biafruad animals state that you are requesting for.............. I don't know how all these animals are reasoning as Nigerian Christians supporting Israeli Jews that were also a permanent-enemy of the whole world Christianity believers.
let me likening you like a dog, who doesnt want to admitte that it is a dog, but still go ahead to still eat sh*t. Be wise in your thinking

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by BondRiv: 7:49am On Jul 19
The way of oppressors.
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:58am On Jul 19
Ngwamankillyou2:
Good one.

Hello bro, can I discuss something of importance with you?
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by WikeTheDrunk(f): 7:58am On Jul 19
yloikni:
That's not in their decision stupid

You go cry taya
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by WikeTheDrunk(f): 8:00am On Jul 19
Elsueno:
It isn't up to U fvcking terrorists!

Imagine these genocidal maniacs think they can decide wether the TRUE OWNERS of the land get a state or not.

ISREALI occupational state itself won't have existed where it not for Roctschild & the UN which forced these Genocidal ISREALI Jews on the palastenians.

Nazis almost rid us of these evil Isreali Jews..Now , at least we know while Caesar & Hitler were hell bent on exterminating these guys.

It's not too late. You can take up arms and fight against Israel. Ekperima!!!
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Krismas(m): 9:02am On Jul 19
waice6571:

Everyone should please look at what this one is saying.... Please, can you tell us more about your findings with evidence...

Israel never existed but there was Palestine in 2,000 years ago and every other thing was a myth...
Nazareth was a myth?
Egypt was a myth?
Syria was a myth?
Babylon was a myth?

Tell us more about your mythology of ignorance.
shocked mumu
https://www.nairaland.com/120059/myth-nazareth-did-historical-jesus
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by infofta(m): 9:03am On Jul 19
Elsueno:
It isn't up to U fvcking terrorists!

Imagine these genocidal maniacs think they can decide wether the TRUE OWNERS of the land get a state or not.

ISREALI occupational state itself won't have existed where it not for Roctschild & the UN which forced these Genocidal ISREALI Jews on the palastenians.

Nazis almost rid us of these evil Isreali Jews..Now , at least we know while Caesar & Hitler were hell bent on exterminating these guys.

How are they true owner of the land?
Is it because the Romans who invaded Israel renamed the land "Palenstine" or because many Israelis returned from Europe in 1948 to the land of Palestine to form the state of Israel.

For your information, Isaelis are ancient people. This proven based on archeological discoveries, the Bible and the Quran depending on which you believe in.
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Mirasteel: 9:20am On Jul 19
Bunch of terrorists
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Dollarmind001(m): 9:23am On Jul 19
tunde1200:

You call God for Israel and America.
Nigerian your father land you call am zoo can you see how backward you're?.
Normally Naija na zoo naw
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by stainzvill(m): 9:27am On Jul 19
I stand with Israel
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Codes151(m): 9:35am On Jul 19
Righteousness2:

Is that what your books told you or your imaginations?
no be to read bible with empty brain
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Wickedlywicked: 9:37am On Jul 19
shoodboi2:
This is to all those Israeli supporters who keep claiming Palestinians rejected the two state solution.

Now, everyone else can see that Israel is the one that has always rejected the two state solution.
Una go just come online to dey cap nonsense like the people reading your mumu talk are as id:iot:c as you are. Go back and read that history again and come back here to apologize for this blatant falsehood.
I’m not supporting any of the two parties involved but it’s Israel that had been proposing the 2-State idea until recently that they are gradually reducing the call for it. On the contrary to your erroneous claim, Palestine and many countries from the Arab world have been the ones rejecting it until recently but I guess you’re too young and naive to know this. Even if you’re born in the 2000s, this fight didn’t start yesterday. Endeavor to research well before embarrassing your entire lineage
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Nelochukwu: 9:39am On Jul 19
yloikni:
That means Israel is trying to fight the World? undecided okay let's see how that turns out for you and them.

Not that Israel is trying to fight d world it's just like a caveat or a warning. When u place a warning on your boundary are you fighting everyone. Ain't u just protecting your mental health. If u got to a military point and saw trespassers will be shot does it mean the military wants to fight the world.

Israel is simply saying as long as we exist Palestine will never exist cause of whatever reasons. So if any nation goes and says I want Palestine to be a state and backs them up militarily then just that nation must understand that it is going also into direct conflict with Israel.

It's as simple as that
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Righteousness2(m): 10:01am On Jul 19
Empiree:
Do you know better than him?

https://youtube.com/shorts/4FGsz1nTkFo?si=4iU47NR40XOU9at-

How The devil deceives people like you is so Pitiful.
When i see the way a whole lot of you guys reason and behave, i see clearly How easy and Cheap it will be for the antichrist to deceive you to take his mark.

I see how humanity is heading to hell in droves all because they are blinded to the Word of GOD .

Just imagine you right now.
You leave the Word of GOD, the source of the breath in you to listen to a confuse mere man just like you
You leave the Word of GOD which words are being Fufilled right in your eyes.
It is a mere man who is as Confused as you are that you listen to.

The Devil is really out ti destroy Humanity.
But I Pray for you and your likes. May GOD show you Mercies and Deliver you from Ignorance and Folly before it is too late.
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Zooposki(f): 10:38am On Jul 19
smokinloud:

The anti-christ will invade Israel and that anti-christ will probably come from global Islamic Caliphate. That'll be after rapture tho

Revelation 2:9
New International Version
9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Who are the afflicted and wallow in poverty today and all the time? Those are the real Jews.

Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Matheusmartin: 11:05am On Jul 19
Federalofficia:
Like that terrorist way then want used murder trump, oh sorry na Jewish boy he just get dementia
Terrorism is the only export of Islam
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by ElSudani: 11:19am On Jul 19
waice6571:

There's no need to engage with people who believed that there was Palestine in 2,000 years ago, but there's nothing like Israel until 1948. Even when West Bank and other few area was named Palestine right in our very eyes in 1988.

Thank you for telling me what I know better than you do.

What was it called before 1988?
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by AnyanwuSK: 12:14pm On Jul 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Israel is behaving like Nigeria. When will Nigeria allow Igbos to have their Biafra must Nigeria keep behaving like Israel?! Or rather must Israel keep behaving like Nigeria?!

Only a daft person will compare Israel and Palestine to Igbo and Nigeria.

Fulani Jànjaweed from the Sahel are renaming villages belonging to indigenous people in Plateau State after sacking the villagers, they import foreign Fulani to occupy the villages and you're here mentioning Igbo. Don't you need freedom too?

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by Pacesetter123(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19
Empiree:
When they invented internet, they invented it for research studies. Internet supposed to make you more educated but I am surprised how du.mb you are. What you said here is exactly the propaganda the zionists fed you and you can't use your brain to do independent research.

Let's keep it simple maybe you will understand. I am sure you are Nigerian. Let's say you are a Yoruba man. Some Fulani came from North in 1948 to seek refuge in Yorùbáland. In the process they drove out half of Yoruba population with the help of superpowers. You tried to resist them but they overpowered you. Now they said your option is to divide your land. They said 80% of your land is for Fulani. 20% of the land for you. You disagree ofcourse and you rebelled against them and the more you rebel the more they confiscated more land of your 20% for 40 years.

And they are telling you that the 20% of your land is for you to create your state and you said no. The whole land is one for everyone with equality but they said no.

Forty years later, a group of Yoruba started resistance against Fulani till date and Fulani keep telling you that you had the opportunities to create your state on 20% of the land given to you. How sensible this is buddy?. Do the math yourself.

Don't come here to talk me they are Israelites from Moses and the Bible said this and that. I don't want to hear what your Bible says. I want reality

Your analogy is incomplete.It should have gone thus;
the Fulanis owned and lives in the land for ages.Then a war broke out between them and world Super Power (Roman Empire) and the Fulanis were massacred and about 95% of them driven away from their ancestral land to scatter all over the north.After few years,the Yorubas come and occupy that land.Then in 1948,the Fulanis now said to themselves,now that the Roman Empire has collapsed,the dreaded Gen Titus is no more there and there's no more war again,let us go back to our ancestral land.Then upon coming back,they noticed the Yorubas now live in their land.For peace to reign,they offer voluntarily to give the Yorubas some portion of the land down south of the land instead of sending them back to their land in the neigbouring Yorubas towns which they originally came from.But the Yorubas refused.Claiming the land is theirs and that they want to take from the costal line of Eko to Ile Ife which is the capital.The fulanis then said no,that the yorubas shouldn't even mention Ile Ife,that that is where their Alter for worshipping of their God is.The Yorubas responded that during the time of Fulanis exile that they have also built their Alter for the worship of their God in the same Ile Ife.And they started fighting the Fulanis.Then in 2024,the Fulanis then said that they won't even give part of their land to the Yorubas again as their independent state.The war broke out and continues............

So that is how the analogy should look like,not the incomplete one you drew to whip sentiment.
Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by AnyanwuSK: 12:36pm On Jul 19
shoodboi2:
This is to all those Israeli supporters who keep claiming Palestinians rejected the two state solution.

Now, everyone else can see that Israel is the one that has always rejected the two state solution.

You stole people's land, set up a country on it, and you're trying to send them away. To where exactly?

Palestinians even agreed to share the land, but Israel has always refused and has done everything to throw the Palestinians out.

The resistance continues.

Bro let's talk of what's happening in Nigeria, how Fulani jihadist have been seizing territories belonging to indigenous groups in Nigeria.
At least Jerusalem is Hebrew word not Arabic or Amac, there were Jews in Israel/Palestine/Judea when the British came and left.

Re: ISRAEL'S Parliament Overwhelmingly Passes Bill Rejecting Palestine State by tunde1200(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19
Dollarmind001:

Normally Naija na zoo naw

Ignorant you're.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could Russia Be Putin's Afghanistan? / Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. / Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.