Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) (63394 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by RingRoadCartel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20
Ok
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Risingblue008(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20
Yhhfd
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by magzey: 10:03pm On Jul 20
soldiers always active, i missed that opportunity but i didn't regret a bit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Orlu13: 10:05pm On Jul 20
it won't be well with d mod dat banned me...

I have bad news fr u...I will keep being a pain in d ass of all these useless Nigerian women dat constitute nonsense here

u go ban tire
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 10:06pm On Jul 20
Sweet! See morale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by vikstandon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20
To marry soldier go sweet o, na another kegite jiration be this.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20
Zonefree:
To marry Iyaebe is more peaceful than to marry an average Nigerian female soldier.
grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Sheuns(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20
It’s always better for a superior soldier to marry a female soldier.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by kenchop: 10:07pm On Jul 20
TOO LOUSY
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Umuinyioku: 10:23pm On Jul 20
RollinTNDA:
I hope the husband is not a bloody civilian
If not na him go carry belle for this marriage
Reno Omokri is the wife!

A man without Ball. Liar and compromiser.
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Solmax(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20
That is nor Nigerian Military Xamo.
Possibly Ghanaian
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Hezmatosky: 10:27pm On Jul 20
Normally Nigerian women no get respect in marriage, come beeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Laple0541(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20
Why dem no show the husband’s face?

If he’s a civilian, the lord is his shepherd ooo, he shall want by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by YNWA1: 10:30pm On Jul 20
But why all of them come wear camouflag like say na military duty dey come for

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by onuman: 10:32pm On Jul 20
officialwdhtvv:
Viral video of a female Nigerian soldier wedding ♥️🇳🇬

Congratulations & Happy marriage life to her and her hubby.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAeGQm9pq6Y

Congrats.
Nigeria army? Trained to kill their fellow Nigerians in order to keep country for kleptomanic politicians and Mullahs. Army without external foes.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by onadana: 10:38pm On Jul 20
No be small thing ooo...e reach to celebrate wella...e no easy for female soldiers to see husband ooo.... after all the stress and submission to duty their Kpekus don go through.
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Emu4life(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20
ObalendeCMS:
Female sojo?!

I watched a video online where 2 female soldiers brutalized a man for showing his love interest to one of them.

I felt really bad.

I hope to seduce a female soldier & break her heart after the savage don love up.

Write Will fess, in case..... ....
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Entanglement: 10:58pm On Jul 20
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

me marry soldier woman?

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by do4luv14(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20
CyrusVI:
Are they not allowed to marry?

To befriend them sef is not easy,

Their Male fit beat you join, especially if they had eyes on. her too,

naso me and my friends enter barracks for a birthday party , At the entrance gate to the barracks is a very beautiful soldier lady manning the gate with a male soldier,

I greet the bae, as I turn to face front, I no see my padis dem again, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

them japa lemme sha, till today i still dey laff when I remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Lamasta(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20
We no even see the husband face self grin
Congratulations are in order
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Charleys: 11:05pm On Jul 20
That guy didn't even enjoy his wedding
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20
SpaceX:
The man don return to wife, looking like a wet dog without spine. Domesticated man.

Forget, doesn't always work like that...... Character counts....for every human being
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Ejimurphy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20
Congratulations to him... But I never see female soldier's wedding before sha. Make I go sub for more to watch the YouTube videos from https://fonpay.com.ng/register?reff=8Vsv
I need more data before soldier wedding watching no went wrong o

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20
I no see the groom o. Where was he at? grin
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by gidyambi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20
Nonsense
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by olisaEze(m): 12:03am On Jul 21
Who give that @boki alcohol?? cheesy

Iyawofarmer:
UK Visa Available for this Health Care Assistant Position

Na the position u dey advertise abi the healthcare worker herself?? Shuo, see as pikin fresh like today bread. kiss

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by IbnB: 12:06am On Jul 21
Is like this guy does not mind raising other people's kids

Female soldier wey be say na oga commander go dey service their borehole steady

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:20am On Jul 21
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

That's a lesbian right there going into a marriage surrounded by her fellow lesbians. I pity the idiot man that agreed to marry her!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by 9JAMac10: 12:27am On Jul 21
Hahaha a male soldier is marrying a female soldier . . 👞 of the same fit 🇳🇬 is comedy
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by mdsne(m): 12:45am On Jul 21
Disgusting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.