Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu (23002 Views)

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Reno Omokri Replies Dele Momodu / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Tempulated(m): 8:24am On Jul 19
imagrg:
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem...I swear.
See market association in Benin City fixing the prices of essential commodities indiscriminately!
Is that Tinubu's doing?
When we are blaming the government, let's also remember too that we have a share of the blame as well.

When the people at the top are very useless and sensless thieves. The people below them will tow the same path. Na the act of the horse wey dey front na him the horse wey dey back dey look to act.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by bong4(m): 8:33am On Jul 19
[quote author=Racoon post=131030727][/quote]

"Ndume is your best friend, listen to him"
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by NovusHomo(m): 8:35am On Jul 19
[quote author=Racoon post=131030727][/quote]

Bland, pedestrian nonsense. No proof, no analysis, no comparison, no context. All the evidence point to an economy on the mend. A publisher of a rag that splashes in our faces the wasteful spending of the "rich and powerful", has no business, competence, or experience talking about the economy. Stay in your lane.
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by NewHe: 8:36am On Jul 19
No meaningful facts and his tips are fables!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Gboom: 8:37am On Jul 19
Racoon:
A Yoruba adage says "the hunter's dog that will be lost in the forest is the one that will not listen to the hunter's whistle." You don't fraudulently steal a mandate and don't know how to deliver. Only providence can help Nigeria out of this present quagmire.

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Helinues, Seunmsg, Eriggs, , NgeneUkwenu.
In as much I always like your constructive criticism, that you still believe obi won last presidential election is like you are suffering from delusional paranoia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by killsmith(f): 8:39am On Jul 19
You are talking about a man whose aim is to turn every single one of you to beggars and paupers so that you can worship him for crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by tuzle(m): 8:51am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:
President Tinubu don hear you!
Everything you talk will be taken into account!

But you suppose mention Kudos to BAT for LG autonomy and 70k minimum wage!

70k no too poor for the least ranked workers to earn monthly!

And also merging many similar parastatals to reduce repetition of duties!
it is poor.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 8:52am On Jul 19
datopaper:
Bob dee is ore odale ti ko ni dale. I have wondered for so many years why uncle dee has not be elevated as a politician but now i know.

If you remember Afikuyomi, you know what i am saying
Una don start with giving people labels
Can you explain how Afikuyomi and Dele are betrayer. Who did they betray and what is the nature of the betrayal?
Sycophants are the problem our leaders have

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 8:54am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Hypocrite
Can you survive on 70k?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Choiceone1: 8:57am On Jul 19
chidiokay:

BAT is not clueness or dumb trust me ... is desperation for a 2nd term is an "handcuff" .. those under him know his desperation

Tinubu knows he can not leave his fate in the hands of Nigerians come 2027 election, so he will rather be a govt of the politicians, by the politicians and for the politicians ..
. Exactly
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Okechinwadike: 9:07am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

see achievements , chai, sorry Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Jul 19
Okechinwadike:
see achievements , chai, sorry Nigeria

Sorry NMK for Kuje!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jul 19
Kukutenla:

Hypocrite
Can you survive on 70k?

Of course our Security guy can survive on it.

That's over double his previous pay of minimum wage!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jul 19
tuzle:
it is poor.

Nigeria is poor!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by zkm3: 9:28am On Jul 19
Kukutenla:

Hypocrite
Can you survive on 70k?

Nairaland mods, seun, fergie, Nlfpmod, this pest and festering disease Kukutente23 was banned by you for a month now for reasons I am not privy to.

He is still making his abusive comments with his alternate username Kukutenla.

Why can't you take decisive actions against this animal for nairaland to have peace and be safe for people daily insulted by this vulture?
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Okechinwadike: 9:28am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Sorry NMK for Kuje!
leave hate aside, guy do you like Nigeria the way it is? be honest. I know you love tinubu more than God loves him, but as it stands Nigeria no good all hands must be on desk to redeem the country from this useless politicians. nobody hate tinubu we only hate is govt that's the truth

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 9:35am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Of course our Security guy can survive on it.

That's over double his previous pay of minimum wage!
You have a security guy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:36am On Jul 19
Kukutenla:

You have a security guy? grin grin grin

Office security na!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 9:37am On Jul 19
zkm3:

Nairaland mods, seun, fergie, Nlfpmod, this pest and festering disease Kukutente23 was banned by you for a month now for reasons I am not privy to.

He is still making his abusive comments with his alternate username Kukutenla.

Why can't you take decisive actions against this animal for nairaland to have peace and be safe for people daily insulted by this vulture?
Stop crying to the mods emkz alias zkm3
I asked you a question
If you ran away from Nigeria because you couldn't survive, how do you now think it is right for you to condone and support those who make life difficult for those who chose to stand where you ran away?
Are you really that demonic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 9:38am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Office security na!
grin grin grin
Was your office security earning 30k before now?
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Jul 19
Okechinwadike:
leave hate aside, guy do you like Nigeria the way it is? be honest. I know you love tinubu more than God loves him, but as it stands Nigeria no good all hands must be on desk to redeem the country from this useless politicians. nobody hate tinubu we only hate is govt that's the truth

Even Tinubu does not like Nigeria the way it is.
I don't like Tinubu but also don't hate him. He is my president and i prefer him to others and will support him.

If Peter Obi becomes the president tomorrow i do same to him even if i don't like him too!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Procashtips(m): 9:39am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Who told you he was the one that initiated the LG autonomy?

What Buhari started that made governors take the case to the supreme court which eventually gave judgement after Buhari's tenure expired.
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:40am On Jul 19
Kukutenla:

grin grin grin
Was your office security earning 30k before now?

Yes!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Jul 19
Procashtips:

Who told you he was the one that initiated the LG autonomy?

What Buhari started that made governors take the case to the supreme court which eventually gave judgement after Buhari's tenure expired.

Please read and revert!

The Federal Government has approached the Supreme Court with a suit seeking to compel governors of the 36 states of the federation to grant full autonomy to the local governments in their domains.

The suit, marked SC/CV/343/2024, was filed by the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), on behalf of the Federal Government. https://punchng.com/fg-suit-against-36-govs-over-lg-funds-begins/#google_vignette
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Charly68: 9:47am On Jul 19
Dele is an alarmist who is talking from a biased point of view .. his allegations are eggregious and subverssive in nature. Wake up man
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 9:52am On Jul 19
zkm3:

Unimportant wimp, the product of his father's cancerous sperm and his mother's deranged egg; reason he is a cancer to a decent society.
Fergie001, nlfpmod, seun
Rule 2 broken
Put this guy in a cage where he belongs
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 9:53am On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Yes!
Your office is wicked
It should be locked up
No wonder your kind work there

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chetas81(m): 9:58am On Jul 19
Elvis2kay:
Go and lose some kilo of FAT before you advice the PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT OF SICK CITIZEN, DEFENDING THE PRESIDENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.