Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,073 members, 7,896,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu (23021 Views)

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Reno Omokri Replies Dele Momodu / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by AntiChristian: 5:31pm On Jul 19
Kukutenla:

Are you also a security

Of course i am not!
I handle the emoluments and remunerations so i know things!
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Kukutenla: 5:44pm On Jul 19
AntiChristian:

Of course i am not!
I handle the emoluments and remunerations so i know things!
So you're not really earning better than the security despite being a clerk
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by aswani(m): 2:20am On Jul 20
Racoon:
A Yoruba adage says "the hunter's dog that will be lost in the forest is the one that will not listen to the hunter's whistle." You don't fraudulently steal a mandate and don't know how to deliver. Only providence can help Nigeria out of this present quagmire.

cc: Sarrki, Afamed, Helinues, Seunmsg, Eriggs, , NgeneUkwenu.

The only mandate that was stolen was by Peter Obi. He, as a PDP person, should never have been allowed to go to Labour Party to steal the mandate of someone who was a real member of that party. Let's end the hypocrisy.

Supporters of someone that came third and who went to court but couldn't prove he won more votes in court claiming victory is a nonsense. You guys should rest.
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:27am On Jul 20
Abeg, make una help me thank SE people for helping to make sure this dream come true
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:30am On Jul 20
We are not interested in any writeup from Dele Momodu. He should go and sit down.

We are solidly behind Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Fortruth: 2:30am On Jul 20
No one cares about Open letter..unless you are looking for a position in the administration...
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by tunde1200(m): 2:54am On Jul 20
Obiediots and Igbos at it again.

Una go cry tire she this president of Nigeria is not una mate.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:57am On Jul 20
Buroda Dele, your message has been noted.
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:15am On Jul 20
We all should support Tinubu for the presidency.

The man has done a lot for the growth of democracy in Nigeria. Let's be sincere to ourselves
Re: Urgent Message For President Tinubu - Dele Momodu by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:26am On Jul 20
Even the title of the article is enough to make one laugh.

We are gradually getting to the point where some people would be seeking attention in the name of writing articles about non-existent things.

We would be here to remind them about the importance of mental health and how to avoid being a nuisance to themselves and the society at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AbdulRasheed Maina Paid $2m For A House In Abuja - EFCC / I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.