Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,878 members, 7,922,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (41676 Views)

Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Almaiga: 8:30pm On Jul 31
Bahamas95:
I wish I can download the video.

You can download every YouTube video with a YouTube video downloader
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Love800(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31
Can one use a container and construct a home in nigeria?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 8:57pm On Jul 31
GreaterFuture:
Average cost to finish a decent 2 bedroom?
Or 3 bed to habitable level, 1 room not finished..
Well, I’m currently running a 2 beds. Let me itemize as I run ham:
Block; 2,700 was used. I bought a block 450. 450x2,700=1,215,000.
Cement: 40 Bags was budgeted till plastering level. Bought a bag 7,900. 40x7,900=316,000

The rest things you’ll need are not that cost. The koko be Block & cement. Workmanship go depend on whos wanting to work for you and how good you’re when it comes to negotiating..

Spent like 2.4 & I’ve bought almost everything needed - kitchen’s , bathrooms etc. If you want, I can further update you how much in total I cough out when it’s all done..

Plastering nah hin remain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:00pm On Jul 31
Jokerman:
Our fathers had it easy.

They could buy lands as low as 15,000 or 20,000 per plot, and they'd be begging them to buy more, and then they weren't graduates...

Now we who are graduates cannot even buy half plot of land, not to talk of building ,when all our salaries are gone into food, shelter and clothing.

Looking at all these, does it not warrant for a protest from the youths?
Who told you they had it easy. How many of them were able to built a house back then? You know what 15,000 was back then?

My brother, just ensure you make it in life against all odds. There’s never a time in a man’s life that things happen easy! God guide us all thru..

3 Likes

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Jul 31
nomorespams:
I has taken me about 4.5M ( and still counting) to build my 1 Bed... something I budgeted just 2M in January 2023 before Fuel subsidy ..

The impact Fuel Subsidy Removal has can not be accurately measured, it has exacerbated every aspects of our socioeconomic lifestyle...

Don't even let me get into the details of how many times I use my car..
You’re telling lies..

How many cement and block you use ontop 1 bed wey you con spend 4.5m?

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:05pm On Jul 31
Love800:
Can one use a container and construct a home in nigeria?
Possible, if you can live there..

Nah inside container wey Aboki dey sell market, nah there e dey sleep o..
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 9:06pm On Jul 31
LocalFARMERS:
Sand
Tiles
Blocks
Emulsion paint
Oil paint
Toilet seat (WC)
Facial Board
Planks
Casement windows
Sliding Windows
Abestors
Marine Board

Pls give me prices of tiles

If you have the price for the black one with white stripe mostly used in sitting rooms and bedroom pls I will appreciate the price for 1 park
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Graficient: 9:11pm On Jul 31
bizzibodi:

Use aluminum doors

45k to 50k almost the same thing
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by onome25(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31
LocalFARMERS:
For those that intend to build now and those that have ongoing building projects. Here are the recent prices of building materials.

These are prices of building materials from Panteka building materials Market in Kaduna. Panteka is the biggest building materials Market in Kaduna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHMfSKyrlgE
Thanks for sharing sir
I live in Kaduna & U are absolutely correct on Ur research 👍
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31
please how much is the reasonable estimate cost of an eight rooms duplex?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31
ChisomNkwocha1:
please how much is the reasonable estimate cost of an eight rooms duplex?
or reasonable budget?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31
Almaiga:

You can download every YouTube video with a YouTube video downloader
Ok, is it different from the regular youTube? I haven't heard of this YouTube video downloader before.
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MirrorD(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31
GeneralPula:

Cement: 40 Bags was budgeted till plastering level. Bought a bag 7,900. 40x7,900=316,000

The rest things you’ll need are not that cost. The koko be Block & cement. Workmanship go depend on whos wanting to work for you and how good you’re when it comes to negotiating..

Spent like 2.4 & I’ve bought almost everything needed - kitchen’s , bathrooms etc. If you want, I can further update you how much in total I cough out when it’s all done..

is block still 480? A friend building for me told me it's 600 now
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by NorthernersSuck: 9:56pm On Jul 31
LocalFARMERS:

God will provide

Amen
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 9:56pm On Jul 31
MirrorD:
is block still 480? A friend building for me told me it's 600 now
Yes it is. 450.

A block can’t be 600, I doubt it..
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 10:08pm On Jul 31
@ adedapodvirus001

Whatsup bro? I see you trying to email me. Don’t have the access anymore..

You wanting to talk about something?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Almaiga: 10:19pm On Jul 31
Bahamas95:
Ok, is it different from the regular youTube? I haven't heard of this YouTube video downloader before.

Just type y2mate YouTube downloader on your browser. Copy the link to the video you want to download and paste on the y2mate YouTube downloader, then click on download

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31
Almaiga:

Just type y2mate YouTube downloader on your browser. Copy the link to the video you want to download and paste on the y2mate YouTube downloader, then click on download
Thank you. 👍
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by sleeknaija(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31
LocalFARMERS:
Sand
Tiles
Blocks
Emulsion paint
Oil paint
Toilet seat (WC)
Facial Board
Planks
Casement windows
Sliding Windows
Abestors
Marine Board

What's the current price of abestors?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by hartson(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31
ok
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31
Just buy an already built house. It's much cheaper

Plus many House owners are desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ufotunang: 11:41pm On Jul 31
lazkizz:
We go buy house when the time comes
..abi...the time when Peter obi becomes president and houses will be cheap and affordable for nigerians to buy
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by NwaliE01: 11:44pm On Jul 31
LocalFARMERS:
For those that intend to build now and those that have ongoing building projects. Here are the recent prices of building materials.

These are prices of building materials from Panteka building materials Market in Kaduna. Panteka is the biggest building materials Market in Kaduna.

I miss the Pantaker in Tudun Wada. Riots chased me out of Kaduna. A beautiful city I must say.

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gwanggaeto(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31
We are looking for dependent and independence distributors to market NOVO BOND to end users in different locationsand states in Nigeria.

Novo Bond is a multi purpose white glue Adhesive used for wood Joining, carton closing, Pop Screeding, Tiles, carpet, book binding etc..

Novo Bond exhibit high super strength which made it suitable for DIY, Building and craftwork

Novo Bond benefits

Reason to Choose Novo Bond
1. It bond instantly well on surface.
2. It strengthen fillers and cements and improves workability.
3. It is Water and heat resistant.
4. It has high bond strength.
5. No odour
7. Locally manufactured in Nigeria and Available

For more information, Contact us on WhatsApp/call : 0703495-222-9

Become our distributor today...

Distributors wanted Nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by fydence: 1:36am On Aug 01
benuejosh:
Increase the prices at will and continue to blame Tinubu in order to push your agenda.

Tinubu is working for the prosperity and progress of the nation.

abeg shift
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Jomonix: 4:27am On Aug 01
LocalFARMERS:

Thanks so much for the effort
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Love800(m): 5:58am On Aug 01
But i have neva seen it. Only in office places i usually see it. But as a home, i have not.
GeneralPula:

Possible, if you can live there..

Nah inside container wey Aboki dey sell market, nah there e dey sleep o..

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MrsX: 6:48am On Aug 01
GeneralPula:

When you do roofing, tiling and finishing come and update us.

Building is not just block work
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by press9jatv: 7:16am On Aug 01
GeneralPula:

you are very right here. It’s cement and blocks that chopped the money in building house in Nigeria under Tinubu government presently. Price of cement should have reduced by now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Collapses In Delta During Mass, 1 Dead, 4 Injured, Many Trapped / Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / 4 Storey Building Collapsed, Many Trapped Inside, In Anambra (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.