Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,650 members, 7,979,196 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (42353 Views)

Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by YouAreNobody: 7:46am On Aug 01
benuejosh:
Increase the prices at will and continue to blame Tinubu in order to push your agenda.

Tinubu is working for the prosperity and progress of the nation.

Spoken like a retard
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by lopezphillipsfa: 8:42am On Aug 01
gdfip

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by OgidiHerbals2(m): 9:56am On Aug 01
lazkizz:
We go buy house when the time comes
By God's grace and work, that's my plan
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by OtunbaJ: 10:56am On Aug 01
Chillext:
where the price na
bros the thing tire me. I don't scroll tire to see were the price dey grin
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GreaterFuture(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01
GeneralPula:

Well, I’m currently running a 2 beds. Let me itemize as I run ham:
Block; 2,700 was used. I bought a block 450. 450x2,700=1,215,000.
Cement: 40 Bags was budgeted till plastering level. Bought a bag 7,900. 40x7,900=316,000

The rest things you’ll need are not that cost. The koko be Block & cement. Workmanship go depend on whos wanting to work for you and how good you’re when it comes to negotiating..

Spent like 2.4 & I’ve bought almost everything needed - kitchen’s , bathrooms etc. If you want, I can further update you how much in total I cough out when it’s all done..

Plastering nah hin remain..
Okay, thank you for your quite detailed Response.

I'm guessing this cost you put down includes Sands too right? The different Sands used so far...

But this is what I want to ask, does this include Windows and doors, fittings, etc.
Land Owner's settlement too?
you have spent 2.4M,
What percentage of the work has been done, and to what extent will the materials on ground carry it to?
Up to 60%? 50%, 70%?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 1:36pm On Aug 01
Jomonix:

Thanks so much for the effort

Thank you
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 1:49pm On Aug 01
NwaliE01:

I miss the Pantaker in Tudun Wada. Riots chased me out of Kaduna. A beautiful city I must say.

Eyahh
That riot has thought both Christians and Muslims a lesson. Since then, there is rarely any religious crises in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 1:50pm On Aug 01
onome25:

Thanks for sharing sir
I live in Kaduna & U are absolutely correct on Ur research 👍

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 1:51pm On Aug 01
BigDawsNet:

Pls give me prices of tiles

If you have the price for the black one with white stripe mostly used in sitting rooms and bedroom pls I will appreciate the price for 1 park

Ok. I will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 2:02pm On Aug 01
olax02:

Panteka is the home of building materials. It's not far from Kaduna Poly, Tudun Wada Kaduna. I missed KD.. Crocodile City!
you.

You are right
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 2:03pm On Aug 01
Blitzking:

Op how much is panel door

Between 40k and 80k. Depends on the type and brand
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 3:08pm On Aug 01
LocalFARMERS:

Ok. I will get back to you

Thank u
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Blitzking: 4:18pm On Aug 01
LocalFARMERS:

Between 40k and 80k. Depends on the type and brand
Need to buy 4 white panel doors..budgeting 50 to 70k for quality ones one of the doors hold have seen through glass for the kitchen
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by HungerDey: 4:31pm On Aug 02
post=131249157:
We dey on 3 projects already now.
We go still do am.
Na Baba God dey run am...

How far guy, are you gay? You give gay vibe and it’s so disgusting
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Eriggs: 6:28pm On Aug 02
HungerDey:

How far guy, are you gay? You give gay vibe and it’s so disgusting
Gay spotted.
Shameless smelly tins.
Gayism reeks all over ur post.
Him dey look for gays. Spits on ur head
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by HungerDey: 3:37am On Aug 03
Eriggs:

Gay spotted.
Shameless smelly tins.
Gayism reeks all over ur post.
Him dey look for gays. Spits on ur head

Ha only gay Dey behave the way you do, your comments always read we, all of us and all that nonsense you post.

That’s typical of a woman not a man, you don’t behave differently from Bob risky and that’s disgusting
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 3:37pm On Aug 03
You didn't mention the price of the nylon-wrapped security door. You skipped to the locally made ones.
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 5:24pm On Aug 03
Blitzking:

Need to buy 4 white panel doors..budgeting 50 to 70k for quality ones one of the doors hold have seen through glass for the kitchen

You will get good ones for 70k.

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by descartes400: 1:26pm On Aug 04
GeneralPula:

Cement: 40 Bags was budgeted till plastering level. Bought a bag 7,900. 40x7,900=316,000

The rest things you’ll need are not that cost. The koko be Block & cement. Workmanship go depend on whos wanting to work for you and how good you’re when it comes to negotiating..

Spent like 2.4 & I’ve bought almost everything needed - kitchen’s , bathrooms etc. If you want, I can further update you how much in total I cough out when it’s all done..

Is roofing not a MAIN aside cement and blocks?
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by descartes400: 1:39pm On Aug 04
GeneralPula:

In addition to what you have listed above, I would like to have your other peripherals cost so that one have a baseline to negotiate with...because if you spent 2.4milla...for the main main, I would like to spend 1.4milla grin
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Stamford007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09
ejieddy:
Contact me for your building design and approval in Lagos. COREN registered Engineer. We can, cost, supervise and handle all your construction and documentation.
hello, how much will it cost to process building approval in mainland axis of Lagos
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ejieddy: 10:41am On Aug 10
Stamford007:
hello, how much will it cost to process building approval in mainland axis of Lagos

It actually depends on the Area or LCDA covered. It also depends if the building is a proposed structure or an as built structure.

There are basically two stages of payments
1) Documentation and 2) Assessment.

For the Documentation, you need 5 documents basically for a proposed structure

1) Architectural drawings with Arcon Stamp
2) Structural drawings with COREN Stamp and seal
3) Approved Survey
4) Tax clearance
5) Stamp duty.
6) Soil test Report
7) LUPAR

All these will cost a certain fee depending on who you contact
With these documents checked and approved by LASPPA, you will be able to get an assessment from LASPPA and you'll pay the fee charged by the Lagos State government to the State account. The Assessment fee isn't a small fee o. But it basically depends on the land size, the building size and the percentage of the land used.
For an already built structure (As built), the Assessment is same. The documentation is different though as you don't need a structural drawing. You will have to do an NDT ( a test on the structure to determine it's stability). The NDT replaces the structural drawings. Every other document is same. You don't need a Soil report here too. So all these costs are subjective.
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 4:37pm On Aug 13
ibinaboonline:
You didn't mention the price of the nylon-wrapped security door. You skipped to the locally made ones.

Ok. I will update the thread
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 12:51pm On Aug 31
Whobedatte:
Na pastor and politicians dey build house now
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 10:40am On Sep 06
Almaiga:

Just type y2mate YouTube downloader on your browser. Copy the link to the video you want to download and paste on the y2mate YouTube downloader, then click on download

Nice
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by GreaterFuture(m): 6:43am On Oct 07
ejieddy:
Contact me for your building design and approval in Lagos. COREN registered Engineer. We can, cost, supervise and handle all your construction and documentation.
Give me your number pls.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by ejieddy: 7:45am On Oct 07
GreaterFuture:

Give me your number pls.
Good morning

Good morning
Re: Recent Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by LocalFARMERS: 4:13pm On Oct 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Is It Possible To Estimate The Cost Of Electrical Wiring Of A Duplex / Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.