Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,557 members, 7,895,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today (39297 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Harrynight(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19
medropoly:
53!!. OMO! more like 35 smiley

If you see her without this filter and make-up you won't type this
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Maeve7: 12:27pm On Jul 19
Beautiful!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by MonsterVerse(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19
Harrynight:

You may need to forget about filter and make-up and then try see her one on one and see if you will not delete this comment
grin

Am surprised to see his comment, the quality of the camera now ehn is out this world..

grin you ehhhn

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Teejay13(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday to one of my most respected and renowned figure in the Nigeria film industry. Kate Henshaw I wish you more fulfiment in all of your heart desire. The sky will not just be your limit, you shall grow beyond the sky in achieving your goals.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by AdeCityzen(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
She’s very admirable.
This is my aspiration but rice won’t let me be great
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by AdeCityzen(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
She’s very admirable.

Pardon, why rice? I'm confused
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by AnyanwuSK: 12:48pm On Jul 19
Warmaterial:
dey don brainwashed this one finish kpata kpata noting remain.

You're an NPC, wake up now. Don't pretend life is nothing.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by President001: 12:55pm On Jul 19
HBD mama
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19
AdeCityzen:
Pardon, why rice? I'm confused
I like it too much cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Ulogwe1: 1:12pm On Jul 19
Ever young. Congratulations and God bless your new age.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by sketching: 1:22pm On Jul 19
Yeah, she is a vampire.

I was a kid watching the adult rated Domitila (with Jide Kosoko), and she hasn't age much, and I am a old man now.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by MistaMeyour(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19
Mama for the girls
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Kate Henshaw Turns 53 Today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9lUuyvIM2W/?igsh=MTU4ZjB3ZW5ueTMzZg==
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Bashirkareem31: 1:47pm On Jul 19
Tjra:
shocked

Old mama youngie

Keep aging with grace.

53 looking 33.

Meanwhile, who can believe PitObi is just 10 years older than this ageless beauty? At age 63, bitterness is already making him look 93.

Truly, no peace for the wicked.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Augustine2244(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19
Wow! This veteran Nollywood actress looks so ageless and younger than her age.
She can easily pass for a lady in her middle or late thirties, and obviously she's really taking real good care of herself.
She really graced our screens back then with the likes of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Noah,Segun Arinze, Veteran Pa Olu Jacobs and his wife, Joke Silva, Emeka Ike,Jim Iyke, Camilla Mberekpe,Mama G ( Patience Ozokwo), Ngozi Ezeonu, Nuella Njubigbo, Kenneth Okonkwo,Bob Manuel Udokwu,Chinwe Owoh,our great Comic Nollywood deity Osuofia AKA Nkem Owoh and many other veterans.
She is younger than Regina Askia,Shan George and Emeka Ike.
Many more glorious years to this ageless Cross River born Nollywood veteran.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by jubrilELsudan: 2:04pm On Jul 19
WOW ABEG ANYBODY GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19
Sweet milf
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Walllee: 2:21pm On Jul 19
Tjra:
shocked

Old mama youngie

Keep aging with grace.

53 looking 33.

Meanwhile, who can believe PitObi is just 10 years older than this ageless beauty? At age 63, bitterness is already making him look 93.

Truly, no peace for the wicked.

Common shut up,and stop mentioning someone who is 0ne zillion times better than you,instead of you to discuss important things you are discussing your fellow human with one head like you,when will Nigerians ever talk about you?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19
Lawalemi:
Why is the camera far away? Just asking undecided

They don't want to show the wrinkles on her face grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19
sketching:
Yeah, she is a vampire.

I was a kid watching the adult rated Domitila (with Jide Kosoko), and she hasn't age much, and I am a old man now.

She did not star in Domitila, it was Anne Njemanze that featured in it undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by MarketDispatch: 5:20pm On Jul 19
ekanx27:

She is a married woman Bros. Who wan dey chop her aside her husband? Comot eyes from soldier man salary make stray bullet nor touch you

Who she marry? Were you not aware she divorced her Indian husband back then

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by laziz2024: 5:43pm On Jul 19
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Kate Henshaw Turns 53 Today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9lUuyvIM2W/?igsh=MTU4ZjB3ZW5ueTMzZg==
THE ONLY SINCERE NOLYWOOD ACTRESS I'VE EVER SEEN.
THIS IS HER REAL AGE.
CONGRATULATIONS MY QUEEN!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19
This is her true AGE.....
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by AdeCityzen(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
I like it too much cheesy
Okay
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Jul 19
Only looking at this woman on the screen gives me erection
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 6:46pm On Jul 19
GOFRONT:
I wan know who dey chop this girl
I wan know too o!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by doggedfighter(f): 7:19pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
She’s very admirable.

Hahahaha 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor"

Viewing this topic: Soki234 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.