Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,556 members, 7,895,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today (39284 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by glad7live: 7:25pm On Jul 19
Congratulations and happy birthday to the icon of time. God bless your new age.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19
doggedfighter:

Hahahaha 🤣
I’m trying sis😀
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by tishbite42: 7:33pm On Jul 19
Okoroawusa:
Only looking at this woman on the screen gives me erection
Na really Okoroawusa you be
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by diamond68: 7:34pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
She’s very admirable.

This is my aspiration but rice won’t let me be great
what app do you use to send money to naija ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by doggedfighter(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
I’m trying sis😀

No you aren't.

I am sure you have finished that one in the freezer 🤣
Cocorice suits you better😊
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19
diamond68:
what app do you use to send money to naija ?
remitly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 19
doggedfighter:

No you aren't.

I am sure you have finished that one in the freezer 🤣
Cocorice suits you better😊

No I’m really trying 🫢🫢

I traveled and left everything I stored in the freezer for a close friend like a sister.

Cocorice is not bad o. Maybe if I get in trouble with this account I’ll try it wink

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19
alphaconde:

with modern make up kits and phone camera everyone is ageless.

Wake up with these persons in the morning you will see exactly 53 years on her face.

aging is gracious

Na! She looks like this in person. I have seen her twice on bourdilon road ikoyi doing morning jogging/workout. You can actually meet her if you frequent that road on Fridays and Saturdays in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Emdebby2: 8:16pm On Jul 19
Queens are born in July.
Happy Birthday Omalicha!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Jul 19
tishbite42:

Na really Okoroawusa you be
Yes o!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by diamond68: 9:14pm On Jul 19
cococandy:
remitly
thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by Tetraozonaitera: 9:47pm On Jul 19
turmacs:
Nonsense and ingredients.

The most painful thing is Magi is missing in the delicious looking ingredients.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today by danarchy4(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19
Is his age the reason you are buying Petrol ₦1,000 per litre now?
Tjra:
shocked

Old mama youngie

Keep aging with grace.

53 looking 33.

Meanwhile, who can believe PitObi is just 10 years older than this ageless beauty? At age 63, bitterness is already making him look 93.

Truly, no peace for the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos / Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) / Tiwa Savage Rocks Black See-Through Leggings (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Kossyfelicia(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.