Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,249 members, 7,925,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 (2377 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19
Ok Guys, the 24/25 FPL season is here

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you are new to the game, you can learn the rules of the game here:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542#:~:text=Any%20formation%20can%20be%20chosen,first%20match%20of%20the%20Gameweek.

New season new rule:
Starting from this season we will be having promotion and relegation to make the leagues competitive
The FA cup is the top 1tier h2h league
Carling cup is top 2 tier h2h league
We will be having a third h2h league called conference league for newbies or those that miss out on the top 2 h2h leagues

Note:
From this season, the bottom 4 in fa cup will relegate to Carling cup while the semi finalists in Carling cup will be promoted
Same goes for Carling to conference

The main Nairaland Premier League is open to everyone. Please use the below code to join the league. Click on League and Join Private League and enter the code:

z3l8cs

The fa cup and Carling will be shared via email accordingly, to get the code you quote this post with your email stating your team name position and the cup you were last season
After the 2 cups are filled I will drop the code for the conference league, also note you can't join 2 cups if I find out you will be disqualified from the cups

Good luck guys, let's have a not paper tiger competition ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by ObaIgwe1: 2:41pm On Jul 19
I think I will like to join this year, the arsenal fans league and any other league I am qualified to join. I used to play in the past...but time no gree me for many years to continue.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by obainojazz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542#:~:text=Any%20formation%20can%20be%20chosen,first%20match%20of%20the%20Gameweek.

New season new rule:
Starting from this season we will be having promotion and relegation to make the leagues competitive
We will be having a third h2h league called conference league for newbies or those that miss out on the top 2 h2h leagues

Note:
From this season, the bottom 4 in fa cup will relegate to Carling cup while the semi finalists in Carling cup will be promoted

The main Nairaland Premier League is open to everyone. Please use the below code to join the league. Click on League and Join Private League and enter the code:

z3l8cs

The fa cup and Carling will be shared via email accordingly, to get the code you quote this post with your email stating your team name position and the cup you were last season
After the 2 cups are filled I will drop the code for the conference league, also note you can't join 2 cups if I find out you will be disqualified from the cups

Please FA cup code cheesy
Kangaroo Jazz last season
obainojazz@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Griffon: 2:54pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

JapaGeng FC last season. Fa Cup Quarterfinalist.
Please send FA Cup code to greenhutdigitals@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by lekkie073(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

hello sir... Flaming penguins

F A cup codes please

Lekalex007@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Aturitoroman: 3:57pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

Please I need the fa cup code too
Team name- erons12
Carling cup finalist
ireteemmanuel5@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

grin

Welldone bro.
Team Name for this Season is; Desert Knights.
FA Cup Code to oasis.nairaland@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19
Phewwww!!!
Codes have been sent to all that have dropped their mails

No be small thing, ibime you didn't tell me it's like this
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by OAM4J: 5:08pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:
Phewwww!!!

lol.. You just started do you want to start complaining so soon? grin

@ Oasis007 you can still create the Elite league o if you can run and manage it
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:
Phewwww!!!

ipukulu@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola ask mod to loose the other thread and stick this one
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Ibime(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19
OAM4J:

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19
OAM4J:

@ Oasis you can still create the Elite league o if you can run and manage it

grin

..........Strictly for the legends and active participants รณ. Make I go ahead?!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Griffon: 5:37pm On Jul 19
Oasis007:

grin

..........Strictly for the legends and active participants รณ. Make I go ahead?!

Sure. With the way Nigeria is going, weโ€™ll have enough time to be active this season cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19
Ibime:
iamoyindamola ask mod to loose the other thread and stick this one
Alright
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19
Ibime:

ipukulu@yahoo.com
Why didn't you specify the code you want
What was your last position sef๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19
ObaIgwe1:
I think I will like to join this year, the arsenal fans league and any other league I am qualified to join. I used to play in the past...but time no gree me for many years to continue.
This is for arsenal fans
seg7gn

Drop your email for the cup code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by OAM4J: 5:59pm On Jul 19
Oasis007:

grin

Go ahead my brother. Be strict about the bold qualification. Like you suggested, let's use it to promote active participation on the thread.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by ObaIgwe1: 6:01pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

This is for arsenal fans
seg7gn

Drop your email for the cup code

Thanks bro.

obaigwe1@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19
OAM4J:

Bro no be small work, my eye is turning doing copying and pasting
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Oasis007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19
OAM4J:

Go ahead my brother. Be strict about the bold qualification. Like you suggested, let's use it to promote active participation on the thread.

Griffon:

Sure. With the way Nigeria is going, weโ€™ll have enough time to be active this season cheesy

grin

Let's drop the monikers then.

From my head followings are definitely qualified;

Ibime
Iamoyindamola
Afrodoc2
Raumdeuter
Griffon
OAM4J
Obainojazz
Lekkie073
Bruttalion
Leyqute
Oasis
Timbros

.........make una help with others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by McIrx: 6:27pm On Jul 19
Got booted out of the FA Cup at the semi finals last season. Will try to at least go one better this time.

FC McKane

McIrx14@gmail.com

FA Cup codes, please. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Singapore1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

why don't you create a google sheet and ask people to drop their email there. then you can just extract the email and mass send the code.

the only bad side is it will go to their spam but they can always pick from there

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Bluelines69: 6:51pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

FA cup code, Bluelines69 from last season
Kennedynoah58@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by OAM4J: 7:01pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

Pele. Being an Administrator no be small work cheesy

What you can do is to open a file and keep the moniker, team name and email address of all the people you are sending codes now, in their different categories. It will make the job easier for you next season, as you will only need to sort out those being promoted and those going relegation.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by OAM4J: 7:03pm On Jul 19
Oasis007:

grin

Let's drop the monikers then.

From my head followings are definitely qualified;

Ibime
Iamoyindamola
Afrodoc2
Raumdeuter
Griffon
OAM4J
Obainojazz
Lekkie073
Bruttalion
Leyqute
Oasis

.........make una help with others.

OAM4J is Brutallion cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19
iamoyindamola:

Why didn't you specify the code you want
What was your last position sef๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The man who needs no introduction

2 time league winner

4 time FA Cup winner

The GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 7:12pm On Jul 19
FC Hojuholape

Hojuholape2020@gmail.com

Played in the Carling Cup last season.
iamoyindamola:

New season new rule:

Note:

z3l8cs

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Oasis007(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19
OAM4J:

OAM4J is Brutallion cool

grin

You are a legend of the game.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Bourne007(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19
Team Name: Bourne007 FC and was in FA Cup last season. Can you please share code to *.com?

iamoyindamola:

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by tshabalala: 9:20pm On Jul 19
Carling Cup
Tshabalala de Gandoki
Can't remember my position but it's outside the top 50 or 100

Also played Carling cup last season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Kamelot77(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19
102 in the league last season, didn't participate in any of the cups
kamaldeenadekunle1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Player? Xavi Or Iniesta? / Bayern Munich V Arsenal Live Blog-supersport.com / Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 29th October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.