Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

If You Are Bored, Get In.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Bored, Get In.. (1402 Views)

Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues / Sex: 3 Erotic Positions To Try When You Are Bored In The Bedroom / Are You Bored?? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by PinkNature(m): 6:28am On Jul 20

1 Like

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by JUMO95: 6:36am On Jul 20
PinkNature:
o

A rare picture of a Police man tipping a civilian for breaking the Law
Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by JobAndVacancies: 8:31am On Jul 20
Menemonic:
angry
Omo these ones off me walaigrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by JobAndVacancies: 8:33am On Jul 20
ObalendeCMS:
Funny & interesting!!

I had this psycho girlfriend I used to send memes to; that's one of the ways I got her out of her depression.
even me sef depression wan kill me like this.
Issues I have at work that made me nearly slap my boss, family issues, betrayal from friends, women wahala.
Woke up this morning feeling depressed, came across this thread and felt awakenedcheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by JobAndVacancies: 8:39am On Jul 20
Menemonic:
grin
salary on first and next week..
Omo almost every salary earners can relate to this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by Nijimog: 9:48am On Jul 20
OP, u try

Nice and uplifting

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by OKOATA(m): 10:50am On Jul 20
Menemonic:
Tbag the bad guy..
Anytime I watch this place na funny laugh 😂 I go laugh..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by RealityKings: 2:15am On Jul 22
JobAndVacancies:
even me sef depression wan kill me like this.
Issues I have at work that made me nearly slap my boss, family issues, betrayal from friends, women wahala.

I have never defaulted palmpay before
Currently owning 45k but I have settled half and when salary comes in two weeks time I will pay off the remaining and still probably borrow again as I will be left with limited resources after liquidating the loan

Woke up this morning feeling depressed, came across this thread and felt awakenedcheesy

Don't hesitate to slap him. You are working for him and not slaving for him
Re: If You Are Bored, Get In.. by Amaechi9(m): 5:36am On Jul 22
Menemonic:
Tbag the bad guy..
Epic grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Person Be 0% Responsible For 100% Of Their Failed Relationships? / What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? / Hygiene And Romance With Campus Babes And Others Who Share Compound Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.