Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime (55197 Views)

Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Chetas81(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20
madridguy:
The Taliban government must fish out the bastards and discipline them accordingly.

I can see some empty head using this news to throw jab at Islam, you are free to say whatever that suits you for likes and shares but ISLAM frown at rape and you can see how Muslim countries have been treating rapist..
WAHHABI GUY'S ARE DANGEROUS TO THE HUMANITY
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Empiree: 6:07pm On Jul 20
After 20 years of false war in Afghanistan, Nigerians didn't learn anything. You reset your brain to pre-2001 propaganda.

This was the same propaganda they did in 2001 to justify invasion of the country and my people didn't learn anything. The world is quick to forget. There is no proof of what Guardian published. The same guardian that posted this about Israel and Russia.

They have started propaganda again to tarnish their imagine and Christian extremists are failing as usual on this platform

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by etrange: 6:07pm On Jul 20
This is a beastly act. At the end of the day, everyone says “fear women”. Sigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Kamalex2: 6:08pm On Jul 20
muyico:
Allah allowed and permitted dem to do so!!!! Allah isn't Almighty God!

God forgive you
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Richtaiwo: 6:09pm On Jul 20
BlissGod:

Taiwo go and die before your time, leave Igbos out of that your uncircumcised mouth and organs. Stop jerking off at every sound of igbo. This is the Taliban and you transported it to Igbos. You have your moronic cousins bokoharam raping children what do you have to say.
There are many tribes in Nigeria, but igbos will never sleep until they insult islam 10 times a day. But see their lives in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Manager001: 6:09pm On Jul 20
Ndi religion of piss!
Spit on you and your gods

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by spiSeyi: 6:10pm On Jul 20
What happened to the 72 VJ that is awaiting them shocked
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by BlissGod: 6:11pm On Jul 20
Richtaiwo:

No problem. You Igbos? Is alright. Your bastard ipob criminals are living up to expectations. Infact, just don't worry. We shall see. You igbos should continue insulting islam as wide as your mouth can open.

Keep showing us how tribalistic you are, you're insulting Igbo here, I've not insulted Islam or any tribe here. You dream of Igbos choking you, you have nightmares, you do all kind of things. That hate and envy in your soul will squeeze you to death. And you'd be a hypocrite if you ever mingle with Igbos. Keep showing us what you're mad us. Hate, poverty, and worst supporting rapist.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Trustyourself: 6:12pm On Jul 20
madridguy:
The Taliban government must fish out the bastards and discipline them accordingly.

I can see some empty head using this news to throw jab at Islam, you are free to say whatever that suits you for likes and shares but ISLAM frown at rape and you can see how Muslim countries have been treating rapist..

Does Islam also forbid terrorism and banditry?
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20
Muslims
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Redhot111(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

Talibans rape rape person and a talibanish mumu is here defending them not minding the obvious evidence. Tufiakwa to Islam

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Available9: 6:13pm On Jul 20
UselessBuharist:
Tell me what else they know how to do if not terrorism and rape.

Cursed religion

Come to the north...most of their women cannot go out to make their own money...they are for the rooms...intimacy gadgets

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by swiych(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

Lol, rape doesn't have any tribe or religion but it's like an inherited trait amongst Arabs, because they believe they can rape and pray 5 times and all will be forgiven, it doesn't matter how many times they commit the act, all is forgiven as long as they pray 5 times a day.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Bizibi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

are they not part of the government

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Azazyel: 6:16pm On Jul 20
Islamabad
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by hansomb: 6:17pm On Jul 20
osazsky:
but Islam encourages terrorism,child marriage and stealing of caravans..I have verses in the Quran..numerous onces to back this claim..OGA stop pretending we know what Islam is about
you are ignorant of what Islam really is. Open your heart and learn..
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Richtaiwo: 6:17pm On Jul 20
BlissGod:

Keep showing us how tribalistic you are, you're insulting Igbo here, I've not insulted Islam or any tribe here. You dream of Igbos choking you, you have nightmares, you do all kind of things. That hate and envy in your soul will squeeze you to death. And you'd be a hypocrite if you ever mingle with Igbos. Keep showing us what you're mad us. Hate, poverty, and worst supporting rapist.
Get the heck outta my mention with useless epistles. What I know is that whatever you Igbos are looking for, one day, e go mature.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Ebigwei007: 6:17pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

what about the once in nigeria? Mainly in the north?
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Suicideboy: 6:18pm On Jul 20
Where can I watch it??

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Empiree: 6:19pm On Jul 20
hansomb:
Most of the useless comments here, instead of attacking the perpetrators you hypocrite are blaming it on the religion which is totally against such. If it was a pastor, it will be treated individually, but since it concerns Islam, all you ignorant hypocrite are pinning the blame on Islam with your shallow analysis
It shows decadence in Nigeria society. Foreigners that are simple minded and neutral would be learning on this platform how Nigerians reason despicably. I hope they realize that not all Nigerians reason like these people here. They are annoying.

Nigerian soldiers rape and killed innocent. Israeli soldiers rape Palestinians everyday and these dull people did not attribute that to Judaism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by PlanetZero: 6:21pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

Terrorist. Your Islam is pure rubbish and crime to humanity. Spit on your islam

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Thabothabo101: 6:21pm On Jul 20
Can someone share the video? I want to report this to the Nigeria police immediately. They’re my friends.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Bliztzer: 6:22pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

Which govt ?

Terrorist govt abi?

How do you Muslim subjugate women into submission? Rape
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by jaxxy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20
horrible
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by PlanetZero: 6:24pm On Jul 20
hansomb:

Don't be stupppid

Terrorist
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Bliztzer: 6:24pm On Jul 20
PlanetZero:

Terrorist. Your Islam is pure rubbish and crime to humanity. Spit on your islam

He will soon tell you Islam is a religion of peace.

If you wan get peace in a Muslim dominated territory, be a Muslim and live in peace. Other wise, na pieces u go end. I think that's what they mean by Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by PlanetZero: 6:26pm On Jul 20
abba09:
mynd44

So mynd should ban hin cos of your good for nothing and Terrorist religion?

The guy did not break any rule
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by ashawopikin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20
Head Slammers, na their way be that
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by abba09: 6:27pm On Jul 20
PlanetZero:

So mynd should ban hin cos of your good for nothing and Terrorist religion?

The guy did not break any rule
he did
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Mrexcell(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20
Angelfrost:
Sex... That's all they care about!

Underneath all that terrorism and religious extremism, they are nothing but sexually-deprived and randy morons with guns.

No wonder they are willing to believe there are virgins waiting for them to defile in the afterlife if they strap up bombs and kill themselves and others.

Very funny religion the only religion in the world that approves killing innocent people for vargina rewards.
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by Gajagojo: 6:28pm On Jul 20
Allah Akbar
Re: Taliban Fighters Film Gang Rape of Women's Right Activist Who Criticized Regime by BePrepared: 6:29pm On Jul 20
madridguy:

Islam of Muhammed frowns at rape?

Have u not read women the perfect prophet of Allah rape?

Aisha left the group chat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.