Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,145 members, 7,903,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

"After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men (47710 Views)

My ‘spiritual Husband’ Gives Me Chills In Bed – Lady Makes Shocking Disclosure / My Boyfriend Doesn’t Satisfy Me In Bed – Lady Cries For Help / "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Sluacoast(m): 7:35am On Jul 20
Melagros:
COMRADES, do you think that this lady is wrong?

She might just be catching cruise

That was my first thought. The world has gone haywire. Humans can do silly things just to be heard 😂

1 Like

Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Bellotelli: 7:41am On Jul 20
KingCold:
what's an Indomie?
Na ur maleh nyash
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Anguldi(m): 8:30am On Jul 20
KingCold:
what's an Indomie?

All noodles are indomie in Nigeria wink
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by jojothaiv(m): 8:34am On Jul 20
ObalendeCMS:
All these gen Z bwitches na disaster waiting to happen!
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by armadeo(m): 9:00am On Jul 20
Dronedude:
Nawahoo fake people, content and quotes everywhere just to excite gullible people and money in the name of content.

Trust me she's just capping trash.

Nigerians majorly no get sense. Many folks here think she is serious not knowing she's just capping thrash
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Calylove: 9:06am On Jul 20
She is catching cruise. She is joking.
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by dododawa1: 9:11am On Jul 20
Nairaland has lost
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:36am On Jul 20
olosho brain......i keep tellling people neve wife any nigerian girl of today they are all d same set of useless mentality
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Obierika(m): 10:41am On Jul 20
nolamicautos:
Good lord, how will our country get better with this kind of future adults. Nigeria is cursed

Nigeria may be cursed for you but as for me Nigeria is very blessed and it will end in praise
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Tonytonex(m): 11:24am On Jul 20
benjackugo:
"After I Cook Indomie And Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady Tells Men Who Intend Visiting Her (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QyCWkPUTuY

copy copy. Probably, she saw it on a boy's status.
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Emeka71(m): 11:29am On Jul 20
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Indirectly telling the whole world how she was lured into losing her virginity with just noodles and eggs angry.

No be only climb bed ..In fact,na to climb ladder and summer Sault untop the preek grin. Werey..
So right.
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by mipeesoft(m): 11:32am On Jul 20
💕
EreluRoz:
Same here 😆
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Indispensable85(m): 11:48am On Jul 20
Content creator
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by Weknowbetter: 1:46pm On Jul 20
Fucking for noodles. Sad times
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by BluntCrazeMan: 2:12pm On Jul 20
real691:
Instead of giving the man eba, you dey give man indomie.

How many seconds indomie go last when una start. grin grin grin

The video is other way round.

A guy cooked indomie and chicken for the girl,, and she was doing aauuwwnn..

((She’s just telling the story of what a nice guy told her.))
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by bisqit: 2:33pm On Jul 20
Solofresh2:
Of course i cant come to your house without you preparing nothing for me.
And of course, after eating your food, I must eat the other food before leaving tongue
you suck puci right
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by colonelwealth(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20
benjackugo:
"After I Cook Indomie And Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady Tells Men Who Intend Visiting Her (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QyCWkPUTuY

Nigerians...!
They are quick to troll and condemn.

Can't you see she was just playing "catching cruise" or being sarcastic.😔

Nairalanders pls take life easy not everything is fire for fire.
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by pacespot(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20
The contradiction in Nigeria right now is that, women are becoming increasingly sexually active while men are losing interest due to many frustrations in the country targeting men only.

I've never been in a situation where a woman will keep knocking on my door and I'm always telling neighbors to tell her I'm not around. There is so much in the shoulder of a man, especially youths, in this country right now.
Re: "After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men by GreatOchuks: 10:05pm On Jul 20
Ask her the name of the Deputy Governor of her State now and see murmurings..

Only rubbish full their skull ,,, whenever I see these Videos, I realise exactly why our Forefathers refused to send their daughters to school .

It's just waste of money .

You will see 200 students will graduate in a Law Faculty - 135 are ladies , 65 are Males .

Go to Law school - you will see 2200 Students, 1400 are Ladies only 800 will be Males .

But after Call to Bar , go inside Court rooms , you will see 40 Lawyers in the Bar , 36 are Males, only 4 will be Ladies .

The rest don leave Practice, open Boutique de sell wig and harmbag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.