Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) (27202 Views)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 6:38am On Jul 20
udemzyudex:
I don't understand, why the outrage?
I thought they always want to meet international standard? If the criminals are happy with the living conditions there then it means the country correctional system is OK.

Why not sentence them to death or deport them if you feel providing them basic prison needs is a crime.

“Yes, we are bound by our mandate to provide basic necessities to inmates, but such cannot be viewed as a luxury people can brag about,”
Nxumalo said

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Sunshine34(m): 6:39am On Jul 20
Wannahowzit,
Not forgetting drugs of course - very easily pooped as per Guttergeria pooping training from back home 🇳🇬

Stop this madness, I will report you
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:40am On Jul 20
Austineva:
Unlike Zoological republic of Nigeria. A country where happy animals are forcefully caged together grin

You know my problem with you people ?

You think being violent online and enforcing sit at home is what will give you the Biafra you all want.

Shebi una house of reps and senators are pushing for more states in the East instead of policies that will help you guys to secede

Una never ready , when una ready , una go know the right buttons to push.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Oakenshield: 6:50am On Jul 20
South Africans thinks they are all too developed make the travel come Nigeria
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by benjanny(m): 7:16am On Jul 20
Best of luck
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:19am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Your developer brudas. Everyone knows who the market is for cellphones stolen by Zimbabweans and Mozambicans.

Not forgetting drugs of course - very easily pooped as per Guttergeria pooping training from back home 🇳🇬

your fada....

mumu zulus....
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:20am On Jul 20
viodemus:
It seems more likely a south African trying to impersonate a Zimbabwean, to stir up xenophobia. If you have been to some SA jail, there is nothing nice, but it could be humane.

SA do better, and stop the African hate.

That thing don't look South African at all.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:22am On Jul 20
raskymonojendor:
South Africans are always outraged.

As we should,especially towards things like what you just saw in the video.We are unapologetic about how we feel.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 7:22am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Yes, it seems SA prisons are better than Zim, Moz and Nigeria (the major source crime countries in SA). That's why the country is one huge crime scene. SA is the hotel - and prison the presidential suite.

You whinge daily about how migrants disrespect your country as their host and flout stipulated rules of behaviour, yet come on Nairaland (an indigenous Nigerian forum) to habitually lampoon Nigeria as a country in flagrant disregard of this forum's standing rules of engagement and most often without provocation.

It beggars the question as to how different you are in reasoning when put at par with the migrant dissidents in your country.

7 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:25am On Jul 20
BoldBrainz:

You whinge daily about how migrants disrespect your country as their host and flout stipulated rules of behaviour, yet come on Nairaland (an indigenous Nigerian forum) to habitually lampoon Nigeria as a country in flagrant disregard of this forum's standing rules of engagement and most often without provocation.

It beggars the question as to how different you are in reasoning when put at par with the migrant dissidents in your country.

south africans piss me off no be small....

very annoyin type of black people....

their are nigerians like me that cant even imagine to go anywhere near their shitthole of a country....
nonesense.... angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Brimstone77: 7:29am On Jul 20

Few months ago an inmate in Nigeria also shared a video of how his fellow inmates slaughtered a ram to celebrate his birthday in prison.

All in all freedom is still priceless..
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:45am On Jul 20
"human rights activists need to be scrutinized,this is their own doing"

Amen to that statement.🙌
I for one have never understood why anyone would feel so compelled to advocate for the livelyhood of remorseless criminals who bring nothing but menace to society.I just cant fathom😬😬

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 7:49am On Jul 20
tsdarkside:

south africans piss me off no be small....

very annoyin type of black people....

their are nigerians like me that cant even imagine to go anywhere near their shitthole of a country....
nonesense.... angry angry

Does the pitiful state of your failed country piss you off as much? And if you not even imagining ever coming to SA then why do we stay in your mind this much?👀🤔

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 7:53am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Yes, it seems SA prisons are better than Zim, Moz and Nigeria (the major source crime countries in SA). That's why the country is one huge crime scene. SA is the hotel - and prison the presidential suite.

south animal dont u get tired of hating pple today u blame naija 2moro zimbabwe u start xenophobia and start to kill us.black against black wickedness.are u jealous of naija we are not responsible for ur problem

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by LordCenturion(m): 7:57am On Jul 20
I once lived in South Africa. Their prisons are better than most European prisons, according to someone very close to me who was once incarcerated for tax fraud. I also noticed that most people who go to prison appear healthier and more vibrant when they return.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Doflamingo: 7:57am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Just curious why you had to bring Nigeria matter in….

Fucktarddds undecided

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Promise47(m): 7:58am On Jul 20
grin ;DZimbabwean loves South Africa prison nawahoo okay let them enjoy Good for them
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Doflamingo: 7:59am On Jul 20
Emeskhalifa:

Lols nigger had to find a way to bring Nigeria into the conversation grin

Living rent free in y'all heads?
The name Nigeria gives you a hard on?
As in ehh grin

Like say we give a fvck. undecided
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Hanndye: 8:01am On Jul 20
The privilege others have being enjoying codedly, he reach him turn he started to make expo. Black man with poverty mentality. After they will blame the white man. Just transfer him to a Nigeria prison and he will learn some lessons.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:02am On Jul 20
SA is the land of weak inferior africans.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Jul 20
GanagiBitrus:

“Yes, we are bound by our mandate to provide basic necessities to inmates, but such cannot be viewed as a luxury people can brag about,”
Nxumalo said

Lol.. Instead, I'll advise you take away their phones instead of getting angry over nothing, people come from different backgrounds and they'll such thing as luxuries.
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:07am On Jul 20
lipsrsealed

South Africans, very xenophobic country...hope those their country men in the background supporting the man were also moved to maximum security prison.

A country of violent criminals, rapists and murderous psychopaths with insatiable appetite for hard drugs.
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:08am On Jul 20
IkeIgboNiile:
SA is the land of weak inferior africans.

Weak? Says a man whose country is ruled by a dead fossil for a president and he can't do nothing about it but drown in the Mediterranian😂😂

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Millimann: 8:17am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Your developer brudas. Everyone knows who the market is for cellphones stolen by Zimbabweans and Mozambicans.

Your president a convicted drug dealer
Your kings are fraudsters
Most of your governors are convicted scammers
You must be an upcoming petty thief

Zonefree, use your Frontpage to remind this i.diot this.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by lexy2014: 8:18am On Jul 20
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=131046572][/quote]

if a south african had made these comments about how comfortable life in prison is, would it elicit this so called outrage?
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 8:19am On Jul 20
He forgot to add they get free sex from female guards I've seen at least 2 videos on that grin grin
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:21am On Jul 20
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

South Africans, very xenophobic country...hope those their country men in the background supporting the man were also moved to maximum security prison.

A country of violent criminals, rapists and murderous psychopaths with insatiable appetite for hard drugs.

It's always the ones living in glass houses that love to throw stones

Nigeria the headquater of religious and tribal hate where you can can get your head cut off for not being able to recite the Koran,yup!! One hell of a model for what a sane society should be like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Thabothabo101: 8:22am On Jul 20
Swedish and Scandinavian prisons are like five-star hotels in Africa, when are we going to start japa’ing there?
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by litetias(m): 8:23am On Jul 20
sulaak:

The same problem with White prisoners in the UK or have you forgotten the White prisoner having sex and filming it
That was a black man having sex

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by ChristCee: 8:26am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

@ seun Mynd44 you and your mods are watching this animal from land of the ugly heads people insult your own country right
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Santalpharay: 8:28am On Jul 20
AntiChristian:
Change his breakfast to watery beans and dinner to watery pap and watery Okpa just as Nnamdi Kanu has been taking in jail!
You don carry come. Life in Nigeria is worse than the life in South African prison. A sane NIGERIAN should be weeping by now. But because majority of you are born in this condition, they now think it is normal.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by lymelyte(m): 8:30am On Jul 20
Emeskhalifa:

Lols nigger had to find a way to bring Nigeria into the conversation grin

Living rent free in y'all heads?
The name Nigeria gives you a hard on?
when I say they are so obsessed about Nigerians you wonder why.. grin

If this kind of obsession can be displayed online,wait till you meet in real life.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension / Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued / Am I Still Going To Pay Him After Being Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.