Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,612 members, 7,895,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne (8477 Views)

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by naptu2: 2:47am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaxuRSDbCQ?si=25BIBedIH_i8-wkB

EVERTON SIGN PAYNE

Everton have completed the signing of Nigeria international forward Toni Payne.

The 29-year-old, who can play across the front line, joins the Club after a six-year spell in Spain with Sevilla and is the first signing of the summer for Brian Sorensen’s side.

“I’m super excited to be an Everton player,” Payne told evertontv. “It’s been my dream to play in the UK and in such a strong league like the WSL.

“I’m excited to have the opportunity to play at a club like Everton with so much history in football.

“Now was the right moment for me to look for another challenge to push myself.

“It’s going to be different and new, and I’m really happy about my decision.”

Payne, who has 21 caps for Nigeria, was part of the Super Eagles squad that competed at the 2023 World Cup finals in Australia and New Zealand, being narrowly beaten by England in the last 16.

Payne says her experience of playing against some of the best talent in the English top-flight only added her desire to move to Merseyside.

“I’m impressed with how the league is investing in teams and the league itself,” she continued.

“I see such a rapid growth and it’s something that I’m really excited and eager to be a part of.”

During that World Cup campaign, Nigeria went up against the Republic of Ireland and competed against two of Payne’s new Blues teammates in Heather Payne and Courtney Brosnan.

Both have developed significantly in their time at Everton, and Payne says the opportunity to development further under the guidance of manager Sorensen is something that excites her.

“You can see just how much the players are growing here at Everton,” she added.

“I think this is going to be a great fit for me because that’s what I want. I want to grow, I want to improve, and this is the perfect place for me to achieve that.

“I’m impressed with the way we play. I think it fits my style and how I want to play. I cannot wait to get started.”

On his first signing of the transfer window, Sorensen told evertonfc.com: “I’m extremely happy to bring Toni to the Club.

“She is exactly the type of player we need. I’m 100-per-cent confident Toni can fit right into our team and into this league because she has a wealth of experience from Spain but also for the Nigeria national team.

“She can play multiple positions and is an intelligent player who is really fast. A player without any injury history, too, so we are confident she will be a big success for us.

“The way we play, it’s very dynamic. We don’t operate with a typical front three, it’s more so about filling the right spaces and having the ability to create opportunities. That’s where she will fit in very well.

“Toni can play across the front line and in behind but can also do combination play and drop into midfield.

“All of these qualities make her a great asset and she will be an important player for us.”

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2024/july/19/everton-sign-payne/

3 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by naptu2: 2:47am
Everton released a lot of videos to announce her arrival, including a video that had T-Pain's music.

5 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by naptu2: 2:47am
Toni Oyedupe Payne is currently in the Super Falcons camp for the Olympics. They have just moved from their training centre in Spain to Bordeux where they will play Brazil on July 25th.

This is a video of one of their training sessions in Spain and an interview with Toni Payne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqRc5nO4g_4?si=QDkHNSlfAGRJ7EKT

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am
From all of us at MANNA : CONGRATULATIONS Toni Payne......

This is only the beginning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by DrTee1(m): 5:47am
Wishing her the best.

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Johnames: 5:50am
Congratulations toni Payne, fantastic midfielder

3 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by helinues: 5:55am
Congratulations to her

Me dey like to watch the other side of her on the pitch.

What were you thinking..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Doemmahy: 5:58am
Payne says her experience of playing against some of the best talent in the English top-flight only added her desire to move to Merseyside.

3 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by omoyankee3(m): 5:58am
The club is too small for her.

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by MaziObinnaokija: 5:59am
cool alright
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by kasim155: 6:05am
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Meritah1: 6:07am
Good
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Promise47(m): 6:09am
grin grin what do you want her to do go clubless no now she should Play her best and heart 💜 ❤️ out who knows she might have a bigger Club soonest
omoyankee3:

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by directonpc(m): 6:19am
Promise47:
grin grin what do you want her to do go clubless no now she should Play her best and heart 💜 ❤️ out who knows she might have a bigger Club soonest
What bigger club? Everton is a top club in a top league. Una dey sound like ChatGPT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by havenz(m): 6:21am
Congratulations dear.
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by JoeEeL(m): 6:22am
Name sounds like 9ice ex olosho wife where he sang she was giving his friend nodding (head niyen o), and was referring to ruggedman

6 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Promise47(m): 6:23am
Okay Sir you should direct the angry towards that guy he said she join a Small Club anyway Good 👍 look All the very best to Tony
directonpc:

What bigger club? Everton is a top club in a top league. Una dey sound like ChatGPT.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by AntiChristian: 6:23am
She truly wants to play!
And also important is the £!
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Pat081: 6:23am
omoyankee3:
when big club don't want her nko
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by NaijaGoBetter2: 6:37am
All the best.... Is like every Tony de name their child Payne.

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by valuedammy(m): 6:40am
9ice's former Wife namesake.

2 Likes

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Boki789: 6:49am
I'm genuinely in dire need of assistance to get medicine If you can help me with something, I'll appreciate. God bless you

Nine-zero-Four-Four-eight-zero-one-Two-six-Zero

OPAY
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by obaidan: 6:59am
that famous line ``giving my friend nodding`` comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by FutureFocus: 7:02am
Nice

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Sonicc: 7:02am
Elevate Your Business/Company to New Heights

Is your company struggling with low sales or lack of awareness? No matter where you're located, you're missing out on millions of potential customers online and losing valuable ROI. Let us help you change that.

We offer comprehensive social media marketing strategy services specifically for your business/company to boost your sales and brand awareness, setting you apart from the competition. Whether you sell luxury estates, yachts, cars, gold, offer professional services, or run a small business, our team will manage your social media presence to connect with your target audience worldwide and achieve your business goals.

Here Are Some of Our Services:

Design Services:
Logo Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Advertisement Design: Starting at ₦4,000
Event Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Invitation Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Banner Design: [/b]Starting at ₦3,000
[b]Business Card Design:
Starting at ₦3,000
Letterhead Design: Starting at ₦3,000

Marketing Services:

Social Media Management: from ₦50,000
SEO Services: from ₦50,000
Content Marketing: from ₦3,000 per piece
Email Marketing: from ₦30,000
Facebook/Instagram Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Google Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Twitter Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Audience Targeting and Analytics: Starting at ₦10,000
Ads Account Problem Solving: Starting at ₦10,000

E-commerce Solutions:
Shopify Dropshipping Store Setup: ₦150,000 - ₦300,000
Online Store Development: ₦150,000 - ₦1,000,000
Payment Gateway Integration: ₦30,000 - ₦200,000

Website Solutions:
Basic Website: ₦50,000 - ₦500,000
E-commerce Website: ₦150,000 - ₦1 million
Custom Web Development: ₦300,000 - ₦2 million+

Mobile App Development:
Simple Mobile App: ₦100,000 - ₦1 million
Complex Mobile App: ₦500,000 - ₦5 million+

Social Media Setup:
Professional Instagram Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Facebook Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Twitter Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000

Other Services:
Google Business Listing: ₦5,000
Pay*stack/Flutter*wave/Sel*ar Store Design: Starting at ₦10,000
Buying Real Nigerian Followers: Starting at ₦4,000
Video Ads Creation: Starting at ₦5,000
Landing Page Design: Starting at ₦5,000
Company Brochures, Profiles, Newsletters, Proposals, Business Plans: From ₦1,500 per page
CV/Resume: From ₦5,000

Business Registration and Annual Returns:
Business Name Registration: ₦25,000
Private Limited Company Registration: ₦55,000
NGO/Association Registration: ₦130,000

Annual Returns Filing:

For Small Companies: ₦18,000 per year
For Business Names: ₦16,000 per year
For NGOs: ₦26,000 per year

Our goal is to unlock your business's full potential with our expert social media marketing services and a unique marketing strategy tailored just for you. We create a customized plan based on your brand, audience, and goals to set you apart from the competition.

CALL/WHATSAPP US NOW! For your convenience, you can easily copy the number directly from my profile or type the number manually from the image below.

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by ObalendeCMS: 7:11am
Bwitch looks humble..

I believe she's going to do great in her new endeavor.

I 4 4 u, Toni!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2017 FINAL LIVE: Egypt 1 vs 2 Cameroon (FT) / PHOTOS: 10 Craziest Flexible People Stretching in Public / Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves Federation Cup Final 2013 Match Pictures:

Viewing this topic: Horlamaami(m), Oche211(m), Kenelekan, yusfatemoney, brandec, Tycetom, jackie111(m), ZaRuleOfLaw, iLegendd(m), Anopheles and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.