Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . (48855 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by loswhite(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20
adamma24:
The cabals just want to frustrate this dangote guy....
What about the foolish citizens? They praise wike but constantly tell us how Dangote is the problem of Nigeria…lol. I don’t blame our politicians because it is only a fool that will fight for such citizens:
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by loswhite(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20
descarado:
This man should zip it. Nigeria was placed on hold cos of him. We are here today cos of this thief and his enablers.

He don't get his way again and he is complaining.
This is one of the foolish citizens I was talking about. Did you think obasanjo was foolish to sell our refinery initially to dangers? Was not the foolish cry out from clown like you guys that made yar Aduwa to cancel the privatization and took back the refinery? Can you tell us how taking back the refinery back 2007 till date has helped Nigerians?
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by loswhite(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
END THIS MONOPOLY THAT STARTED SINCE IBB regime AND NIGERIA ECONOMY WILL BOOM AGAIN. angry
Lol obasanjo gave license to build refinery to a lot of people so that there will be no monopoly right? What did they do? They refused to build a refinery rather they started importing of fuel and made instant profits.lol. The one that decides to build and industrialize you guys you choose to attack..smh. It is only a fool that fights for Nigerian Citizens.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:20pm On Jul 20
loswhite:
Lol obasanjo gave license to build refinery to a lot of people so that there will be no monopoly right? What did they do? They refused to build a refinery rather they started importing of fuel and made instant profits.lol. The one that decides to build and industrialize you guys you choose to attack..smh. It is only a fool that fights for Nigerian Citizens.
hello we know the politics that frustrated them,stop it.Monopoly is worst evil in naija economic stagnation.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:22pm On Jul 20
jkpbestseries:
Cabals are fighting Dangote at all corners because illegal monies they are making won't be there again
which cabal,tell us how his products has helped naija pol if not fleece them dry.IF WE PUBLUSH ALL THE GOVT INCENTIVES AND WAVER HE ENJOYS,YOU GO GO NAKED,FROM FIRS TO CUSTOMS TO IMMIGRATION,IT IS OVER. angry
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Iseloogunise: 8:25pm On Jul 20
Dangote
He chose to invest his money in Nigeria, even if it's a conglomeration of monies from several thieving politicians and political enablers. That's something to ponder about.
Reading this article from A to Z, got me really thinking. If indeed, he can pull off at least 50% of his dream, then Nigeria will have taken a significant leap in her development. Indeed many benefits lie in this project and its prospects.
Many developed countries of the world are tending towards net-zero carbon emission-doing away with fossil fuels and investing heavily in renewable energy for the future - maybe 50+ years from now.
As a shrewed business man, one will wonder why Dangote will chose to invest billions of dollars in a project that opposes future direction of the developed world. But at least I have a consolation that it may at least be a spring board for Nigeria to rise. Then we seek other directions after that.
I really, really hope this project succeeds. Kudos, to you sir.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by loswhite(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
hello we know the politics that frustrated them,stop it.Monopoly is worst evil in naija economic stagnation.
Did the politics stopped them from importing fuel? Did the politicos stop them from enjoying scam subsidies money?
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:30pm On Jul 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by adamma24: 8:40pm On Jul 20
loswhite:
What about the foolish citizens? They praise wike but constantly tell us how Dangote is the problem of Nigeria…lol. I don’t blame our politicians because it is only a fool that will fight for such citizens:

In this Nigeria my brother...we are all hypocrite...one way or another

1 Like

Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Peppysco: 8:54pm On Jul 20
Lavor234:

Dangote has never bEen as loquacious as he had been this year.

He has always been a silent billionaire, now any small thing he runs to the media.

Maybe it his karmaic circle for throwing Emefiele under the bus.

Person wey almost give am the whole dollars for CBN

Anyone who understands the Nigerian system would understand how beneficial the corruption ladden system has been beneficial to Dangote. If he's crying foul now, he's just a spoilt brat whose toy has been taken away.

1 Like

Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Peppysco: 9:01pm On Jul 20
Lavor234:

He may have offered the agency some incentives as well to do his biddings, maybe the CEO of the ageny is honourable , (who knows)

and decided not to tow the path, and that way why he went bunkers, hiring the bele-bloggers and hire-for-story media houses to run a hit piece, the brekete man was- boasting about being in the refinery days ago, that is when i felt uneasy, and thought Nigga must be desperate.

Whatever the case may be, handing over the total output and supply of crude oil products in Nigeria to Dangote is a dangerous omen to the country. Nigerians will bleed blood for that decision. The previous governments trusted him with Cement, now, he dictates the price to the detriment of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by caye(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20
LillyandDaisy:
It may not happen now, it may not be this generation or the next, but one thing is certain, one day Black people will get it right

Amin o.
Now, let's get to work.

1 Like

Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by LillyandDaisy: 9:26pm On Jul 20
caye:

Amin o.
Now, let's get to work.
There is only but a little everyone can contribute, changing one mind set is the most difficult thing, and not until we have that mind set I don’t anything positive can happen, but we’re getting there
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Toymax88: 10:41pm On Jul 20
No b this same refinery some politicians talk say e fit refine our crude oil?
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Charleys: 10:58pm On Jul 20
SpaceX:
Competitors

Stop correcting people so you don't become stupid one day.
Competition in that context is not wrong

Competition refers to the overall rivalries and challenges, while competitors zooms in on the actual people or entities he's up against.

We both don't know who Dangote is up against.
Correcting people makes you an enemy touches on their ego, and makes them react aggressively. Stop it.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:02am On Jul 21
payaseriy:
dangote is one of the reason Nigeria is backward

Abeg who get Ogbono soup wey e nor dey use... i fit trek anywhere to carry am ryt now
come collect I dey otukpo
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by FireUpNow(m): 4:44am On Jul 21
franchasofficia:
It took too long to happen if truly any cabal is after him, next undecided

Doing business on Nigeria is not an easy thing. With or without cabals he will succeed. The other day the present governor of Ogun state was attacking the previous one for not making it it possible for the Dangote Refinery in Ogun state and now it's situated in Lagos state. Canals want to feed fat from it I pray he succeed in his mission.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Fuckyoumod: 5:22am On Jul 21
adamma24:

Idiot...and they are frustrating him....
Who is this irredeemably stupid person?
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by adamma24: 7:36am On Jul 21
Fuckyoumod:
Who is this irredeemably stupid person?

Lolz....ur fada is
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Fuckyoumod: 8:30am On Jul 21
adamma24:

Lolz....ur fada is
your father is a street arab and you are dog shit.

Stupidity runs in your family
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by 4KNGOAT: 8:48am On Jul 21
ogododo:

Dan-goaty for presido!!!!!!!
Who stone me grin
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by adamma24: 9:32am On Jul 21
Fuckyoumod:
your father is a street arab and you are dog shit.

Stupidity runs in your family

Lolz....wahala....wahala...wahala....all ur life u have always been in one problem to another...maybe ur papa left ur LovePeddler mother after she gave birth to you...hence the hate and violence in your life....u have nothing meaningful in your life....or to say to me...
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Fuckyoumod: 10:30am On Jul 21
adamma24:

Lolz....wahala....wahala...wahala....all ur life u have always been in one problem to another...maybe ur papa left ur LovePeddler mother after she gave birth to you...hence the hate and violence in your life....u have nothing meaningful in your life....or to say to me...
what do I expect from the Daughter or son of a whorre? A bastard child of a promiscuous woman.

I swear I will hump your mother in the ass until she bleeds and there is nothing you can do about it, I will locate her with a bottle of coke and a plate of indomie.

I know your bastard father is a veggie and is no longer useful to himself and anything. I know he is better off dead than alive. I will help him impregnate your whorre of a mother.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Jul 21
franchasofficia:
It took too long to happen if truly any cabal is after him, next undecided

Really?
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by adamma24: 11:55am On Jul 21
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=131066399] what do I expect from the Daughter or son of a whorre? A bastard child of a promiscuous woman.

I swear I will hump your mother in the ass until she bleeds and there is nothing you can do about it, I will locate her with a bottle of coke and a plate of indomie.

I know your bastard father is a veggie and is no longer useful to himself and anything. I know he is better off dead than alive. I will help him impregnate your whorre of a mother.

Lolz...@fuckyoumod....I am not the cause of your misfortune...go meet tinubu....no be me tell ur mama to born you to a runaway fada...abi when ur mama open leg waaaaa for prick she no no say you go become waste and manace to the society later ni...
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by Freddo99(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21
With the economic hardship the poor man is facing in nigeria, this mans products is always skyrocketing in price every day. The man doesnt have sympathy for the common man. He is one of the reasons the poor man is suffering, he connived with the past government to close all borders and stop importation so that only his products will hit the nigerian markets and so it happens nigeria was plunged into hunger and starvation and he does nothing about it but just cashing out. Nigerians are not in anyway proud of your investment becuse it doesnt benefit them. you are a disgrace to nigeria.
Re: DANGOTE: If We Knew The Magnitude Of What We Were Going Into, We Would Have . . by eepeepook: 6:39am On Jul 29
Stories, stories, stories with no drop of petroleum delivered. Nigeria and its politics in a nutshell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother / Official Prices Of Drinks By NBL / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.