Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,429 members, 7,974,757 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life (497 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / This Testimony Will Make You Understand "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / This Man Died And Was Sent Back By Jesus Christ. His Testimony Will Stir You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 9:04am On Jul 20
What an awesome God we have! What a glorious God we worship! I can say it again and again: I serve a Living God!

Truly, we serve a God who is actively watching over us. We have a Father in heaven who loves us dearly. He knows all things and ensures all things work out perfectly for us, even when we are completely oblivious of the reality or danger inherent in a particular situation.
On the 28th day of February 2024, I went to the Alaba International market at Ojo, a place located about 65km west of my house in Ajah, Lagos, to get some items. In the morning, before leaving the house, I prayed to God for His guidance and favour in the journey and all I would do at the market. After getting the electronic items—a piano keyboard, 3.5Kva generator, 43 inches Smart TV, two refrigerators, and a rechargeable fan, we got the items placed in a vehicle that would convey them to my place.

[b]With the items arranged inside the vehicle, we were set to leave. However, at this point things began taking a different turn. The driver stepped away briefly, perhaps to settle a few things before leaving. As I waited beside the car, a group of thug-like young men, most likely levy collectors, appeared. They aggressively demanded to see the driver so as to get a fine (for wrong parking) from him. I told them the driver had stepped away briefly. Angrily, their leader asked the men to deflate the vehicle’s four tyres. What! I was aghast. This was going to delay my journey back home. I tried stopping them. I asked them what they wanted from the driver. It was only N1000. All the cash I had in my pocket was N900. I tried giving them but they refused. Hastily, they deflated all tyres of the vehicle and moved away. I was exasperated. Why would the driver leave his vehicle in the first place? Where could he be? I had to leave because evening was fast approaching. Ajah was a distant journey away especially considering the usual traffic congestion at Lekki.[/b]

[b]After a while, the driver arrived. He quickly ran after the men, paid them and returned with the valve caps of the tyres. Then he got a vulcanizer to inflate the tyres. Time was drifting by quickly. The vulcanizer began pumping the tyres with an old rickety machine that was frustratingly slow. He successfully inflated the two rear tyres and the driver’s tyre. While inflating the front (passenger) tyre, which was the last, he complained to the driver that the tyre was bad and he could not continue. The tyre could not be inflated. He switched off the machine and left. Again?! I muttered. I was flustered, angry and disappointed. What is the reason for these delays? I thought quizzically. Nothing seemed to be working. I was bewildered. I however was not ready to think much about it. All I cared at the time was overcoming the delays so I could get home early as I tried avoiding a night journey. The driver was trying to fix the bad tyre or replacing it perhaps with an old spare tyre. This was a no-no for me. I would never board a vehicle with a faulty tyre. I was done with the vehicle. I asked the driver to get me another vehicle. Without any success, I tried calling the number of Mr Divine, the merchant from whom I had bought the items so he could come and assist in the annoying situation. The network was notably disappointing. There was no progress. [/b]

God works in mysterious ways! Surely, God was working but I was yet to realize this. Unbeknownst to me, there was something wrong but I knew it not at the moment. In fact, at this point, the thought came to me again: what could be wrong? Afterall, I had prayed before leaving home. Again, I dispelled the thought since I was overwhelmed with the prospect of getting to my house in Ajah early. Upon my request, the driver got one of his colleagues to convey the items. After a tedious negotiation, the second driver agreed. However, his vehicle was parked quite a distance further down the road. Thus, the items would have to be offloaded and taken in a big cart to his own vehicle. The items were loaded on the cart and moved towards the vehicle ahead. Now, the second driver and I had to board a tricycle (Keke Napep) to meet the cart pusher and the items. What happened next was shocking.

As we sat inside the Keke Napep, a quarrel ensued between the second driver beside me and the driver of the Keke Napep. What was the issue? Whereas the Keke Napep driver demanded N800 transport fare probably because I was carrying the keyboard (which had not been placed on the cart alongside the other items), the second driver with me insisted the fare was only N200. To me, there was no point arguing. Time was far spent. I told the men not to worry. I would pay the N800. We just had to keep moving. However, the second driver blatantly refused, insisting the fare was unreasonable. While I was angrily questioning his stance, he alighted. To him, the fare demanded should not be paid. I was forced to alight as well. I had had enough. The events leading to this point had been frustrating already. I told him not to bother. I would get another driver. Eventually, he (the second driver) left. The deal was cancelled.

Then the thought came to me again. This time, I was a little solemn about it. Why was nothing working? In spite of the efforts and my persistence, why was I facing issues that were holding me back and preventing me from leaving the market.

Amazingly, the Holy Spirit showed me the reason and I was shocked: One of my items─ the smart LED TV─ had not been placed alongside others initially. In fact, I realized I could not remember seeing the smart TV all through the times the items were initially placed and taken off the first car and then loaded on the cart. Haa! I muttered worryingly. What was I thinking? Perhaps, the TV was still at the merchant’s store. Frantically, I dialed the merchant’s number to no avail. I left the keyboard with a few men sitting close by and then ran to the store. When I got to the store, the merchant told me his boys had taken the TV alongside the other items. The merchant and I quickly walked back towards the first vehicle. Lo and behold, the smart TV was in a corner, propped against the fence. “Wow!”, I gasped. Certainly, I was greatly relieved.

“Thank You Lord” I said quietly. Then it dawned on me. This was the reason for the delays. Had I left with either the first or second driver, the TV would have been stolen. It was clearly in an open space with hundreds of passers-by. In fact, the TV might have been lost if I had even left the vicinity. This was purely God at work. No wonder nothing worked. The answer was crystal clear to me: whereas I was rushing to leave, God prevented me from leaving because He did not want me to lose any of my items. How awesome is this God! I had committed all things into His hands. He actually handled all perfectly.

Interestingly, immediately the TV was found, things began working. There were no more challenges. Instantly, we got a new driver whose vehicle was in the same parking lot. We placed the keyboard and TV inside his vehicle. Afterwards, we drove forward to meet the cart pusher who was with the other items. I was even worried about the safety of these other items but the men tried to allay my fears. We eventually got to the cart pusher. I inspected the cart. All items were in place. We arranged them in the vehicle and it was time to leave.

The men with me, having observed and heard all that had happened, made a statement. They told me: “Continue serving your God”. I replied, “Certainly, I’m serving a Living God”. They were visibly impressed with my testimony. Yes, my testimony is that God prevented me from losing my TV which I bought for N210,000. May His name be glorified forever. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. And there is an even more refreshing aspect to my testimony: I have a God who loves me, ever watches over me, works things perfectly for me, fights for me and wants the very best for me. For this, I give God all the praise, thanks and glory.

Then I realize: Once you place all that belongs to you in the hands of God, He will surely keep them perfectly. God will keep all for you, that is, from the smallest of things to the most expensive or costliest, including your life and the lives of your loved ones. I can say boldly ─ God is our greatest assurance. He is the Answer. He is the Perfection we need. Ever!

As we continued the journey to Ajah, I began reflecting on the events. The whole thing was simply amazing. In retrospect, I could see the amazing grace of God. I winced at the ridiculousness of my hastiness all through the delays. Amidst others, the three delays were now seen as divine intervention. First, the aggressive young men that deflated the tyres. Second, the vulcanizer stopping midway because of a bad tyre. Third, the second driver getting off the tricycle, thereby forcing me to also get down. All these were perfectly orchestrated by God.

I got home safely with all the items in place. My simple prayer had been perfectly answered. Truly, the steadfast love of God never ceases. His faithfulness, most amazing, is forevermore. This is my testimony. All glory be to God forever and ever. Amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by Righteousness2(m): 9:18am On Jul 20
Hallejuah! Hallejuah! Hallejuah!
What a Great , Loving, Merciful Sweet GOD.

Your Testimony is prove of the Certainity of the Scriptures that says
" ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD"

I rejoice with you Brother. So inspiring.

3 Likes

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by doggedfighter(f): 10:08am On Jul 20
Alright
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 3:13pm On Jul 21
God bless you Righteousness2. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, our God is truly good, loving, sweet and merciful. All glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by HolinessForever: 4:33pm On Jul 21
Nlfpmod
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 5:51pm On Jul 21
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 10:24pm On Jul 21
God bless you all as you read and give all glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 8:23pm On Jul 22
Good evening all.
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 4:53pm On Jul 26
Everyday we have a testimony of God's infinite goodness and mercy. All glory be to God. Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by FxMasterz: 8:26pm On Jul 26
Glory to Jesus!

These types of testimonies are commonplace among the children of God. Those who don't know Jesus don't know what they're missing.

1 Like

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by Everyday247: 9:30pm On Jul 26
Boss, I'm very sorry to say this. But are you saying that God protected your stuff from being stolen while day old babies are dying in dumpsters? undecided
Chai! This your testimony too wicked. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by TimiRume(f): 5:51pm On Jul 27
I'm a witness of his mercies too! cheesy
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 4:26pm On Jul 28
God bless you Fxmasterz. Yes, glory to God. These are seen everyday with those who stand with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 9:09pm On Jul 29
Amen.
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 2:52am On Aug 01
Glory be to our God the Almighty. He is indeed a good God. What an awesome God He is. Hallelujah. Amen
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by echepops(m): 4:18am On Aug 01
dinomcjohn:
What an awesome God we have! What a glorious God we worship! I can say it again and again: I serve a Living God!

Truly, we serve a God who is actively watching over us. We have a Father in heaven who loves us dearly. He knows all things and ensures all things work out perfectly for us, even when we are completely oblivious of the reality or danger inherent in a particular situation.
On the 28th day of February 2024, I went to the Alaba International market at Ojo, a place located about 65km west of my house in Ajah, Lagos, to get some items. In the morning, before leaving the house, I prayed to God for His guidance and favour in the journey and all I would do at the market. After getting the electronic items—a piano keyboard, 3.5Kva generator, 43 inches Smart TV, two refrigerators, and a rechargeable fan, we got the items placed in a vehicle that would convey them to my place.

[b]With the items arranged inside the vehicle, we were set to leave. However, at this point things began taking a different turn. The driver stepped away briefly, perhaps to settle a few things before leaving. As I waited beside the car, a group of thug-like young men, most likely levy collectors, appeared. They aggressively demanded to see the driver so as to get a fine (for wrong parking) from him. I told them the driver had stepped away briefly. Angrily, their leader asked the men to deflate the vehicle’s four tyres. What! I was aghast. This was going to delay my journey back home. I tried stopping them. I asked them what they wanted from the driver. It was only N1000. All the cash I had in my pocket was N900. I tried giving them but they refused. Hastily, they deflated all tyres of the vehicle and moved away. I was exasperated. Why would the driver leave his vehicle in the first place? Where could he be? I had to leave because evening was fast approaching. Ajah was a distant journey away especially considering the usual traffic congestion at Lekki.[/b]

[b]After a while, the driver arrived. He quickly ran after the men, paid them and returned with the valve caps of the tyres. Then he got a vulcanizer to inflate the tyres. Time was drifting by quickly. The vulcanizer began pumping the tyres with an old rickety machine that was frustratingly slow. He successfully inflated the two rear tyres and the driver’s tyre. While inflating the front (passenger) tyre, which was the last, he complained to the driver that the tyre was bad and he could not continue. The tyre could not be inflated. He switched off the machine and left. Again?! I muttered. I was flustered, angry and disappointed. What is the reason for these delays? I thought quizzically. Nothing seemed to be working. I was bewildered. I however was not ready to think much about it. All I cared at the time was overcoming the delays so I could get home early as I tried avoiding a night journey. The driver was trying to fix the bad tyre or replacing it perhaps with an old spare tyre. This was a no-no for me. I would never board a vehicle with a faulty tyre. I was done with the vehicle. I asked the driver to get me another vehicle. Without any success, I tried calling the number of Mr Divine, the merchant from whom I had bought the items so he could come and assist in the annoying situation. The network was notably disappointing. There was no progress. [/b]

God works in mysterious ways! Surely, God was working but I was yet to realize this. Unbeknownst to me, there was something wrong but I knew it not at the moment. In fact, at this point, the thought came to me again: what could be wrong? Afterall, I had prayed before leaving home. Again, I dispelled the thought since I was overwhelmed with the prospect of getting to my house in Ajah early. Upon my request, the driver got one of his colleagues to convey the items. After a tedious negotiation, the second driver agreed. However, his vehicle was parked quite a distance further down the road. Thus, the items would have to be offloaded and taken in a big cart to his own vehicle. The items were loaded on the cart and moved towards the vehicle ahead. Now, the second driver and I had to board a tricycle (Keke Napep) to meet the cart pusher and the items. What happened next was shocking.

As we sat inside the Keke Napep, a quarrel ensued between the second driver beside me and the driver of the Keke Napep. What was the issue? Whereas the Keke Napep driver demanded N800 transport fare probably because I was carrying the keyboard (which had not been placed on the cart alongside the other items), the second driver with me insisted the fare was only N200. To me, there was no point arguing. Time was far spent. I told the men not to worry. I would pay the N800. We just had to keep moving. However, the second driver blatantly refused, insisting the fare was unreasonable. While I was angrily questioning his stance, he alighted. To him, the fare demanded should not be paid. I was forced to alight as well. I had had enough. The events leading to this point had been frustrating already. I told him not to bother. I would get another driver. Eventually, he (the second driver) left. The deal was cancelled.

Then the thought came to me again. This time, I was a little solemn about it. Why was nothing working? In spite of the efforts and my persistence, why was I facing issues that were holding me back and preventing me from leaving the market.

Amazingly, the Holy Spirit showed me the reason and I was shocked: One of my items─ the smart LED TV─ had not been placed alongside others initially. In fact, I realized I could not remember seeing the smart TV all through the times the items were initially placed and taken off the first car and then loaded on the cart. Haa! I muttered worryingly. What was I thinking? Perhaps, the TV was still at the merchant’s store. Frantically, I dialed the merchant’s number to no avail. I left the keyboard with a few men sitting close by and then ran to the store. When I got to the store, the merchant told me his boys had taken the TV alongside the other items. The merchant and I quickly walked back towards the first vehicle. Lo and behold, the smart TV was in a corner, propped against the fence. “Wow!”, I gasped. Certainly, I was greatly relieved.

“Thank You Lord” I said quietly. Then it dawned on me. This was the reason for the delays. Had I left with either the first or second driver, the TV would have been stolen. It was clearly in an open space with hundreds of passers-by. In fact, the TV might have been lost if I had even left the vicinity. This was purely God at work. No wonder nothing worked. The answer was crystal clear to me: whereas I was rushing to leave, God prevented me from leaving because He did not want me to lose any of my items. How awesome is this God! I had committed all things into His hands. He actually handled all perfectly.

Interestingly, immediately the TV was found, things began working. There were no more challenges. Instantly, we got a new driver whose vehicle was in the same parking lot. We placed the keyboard and TV inside his vehicle. Afterwards, we drove forward to meet the cart pusher who was with the other items. I was even worried about the safety of these other items but the men tried to allay my fears. We eventually got to the cart pusher. I inspected the cart. All items were in place. We arranged them in the vehicle and it was time to leave.

The men with me, having observed and heard all that had happened, made a statement. They told me: “Continue serving your God”. I replied, “Certainly, I’m serving a Living God”. They were visibly impressed with my testimony. Yes, my testimony is that God prevented me from losing my TV which I bought for N210,000. May His name be glorified forever. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. And there is an even more refreshing aspect to my testimony: I have a God who loves me, ever watches over me, works things perfectly for me, fights for me and wants the very best for me. For this, I give God all the praise, thanks and glory.

Then I realize: Once you place all that belongs to you in the hands of God, He will surely keep them perfectly. God will keep all for you, that is, from the smallest of things to the most expensive or costliest, including your life and the lives of your loved ones. I can say boldly ─ God is our greatest assurance. He is the Answer. He is the Perfection we need. Ever!

As we continued the journey to Ajah, I began reflecting on the events. The whole thing was simply amazing. In retrospect, I could see the amazing grace of God. I winced at the ridiculousness of my hastiness all through the delays. Amidst others, the three delays were now seen as divine intervention. First, the aggressive young men that deflated the tyres. Second, the vulcanizer stopping midway because of a bad tyre. Third, the second driver getting off the tricycle, thereby forcing me to also get down. All these were perfectly orchestrated by God.

I got home safely with all the items in place. My simple prayer had been perfectly answered. Truly, the steadfast love of God never ceases. His faithfulness, most amazing, is forevermore. This is my testimony. All glory be to God forever and ever. Amen.

Glory be to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth.

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 3:23pm On Aug 04
Happy Sunday to us all.
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by FRANCISTOWN: 6:13pm On Aug 04
dinomcjohn:

I guess your God is more interested in a TV set more than he is interested in thousands of kids dying of malaria daily.
What a very interesting God you serve.

1 Like

Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 9:49am On Aug 21
FRANCISTOWN:

I guess your God is more interested in a TV set more than he is interested in thousands of kids dying of malaria daily.
What a very interesting God you serve.

My God is totally interested in all things that pertain to me. He is intetested and will perfectly protect all things I commit into His hands, and yes, including my TV.

Did you read my testimony very well at all? The God we serve will keep in perfect peace all things we put in His care. He will protect our lives, family, relatives, health, belongings and all things we have because He is a good God and His mercy endures forever.

I wonder why you bring the issue of children dying of malaria into the picture? This reasoning is absurd and maliciously pointless. Have you not considered that God is the Creator of all things. Have you forgotten His countless benefits to mankind in the gift of nature--the food, drinks, air and all we enjoy? Have you condidered the Providence of God the Almighty? He has even given us herbs from which the cure of diseases including malaria emerges. What an awesome God! Malaria has a cure which can be gotten from several herbs or drugs made from herbs. Has God not been gracious enough? If children die of malaria, then ask how many children die of abortion, war, neglect and abandonment, all which are products of the wickedness and carelessness of man. God should be glorified for His goodness to us and we should blame ourselves for the evils men bring upon themselves and others. Take note, your argument does nothing to the fact that God is good and we His children will continue to praise Him and testify to His goodness evermore. All glory be to God, forever. Amen.
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21
dinomcjohn:

Why are you people always impressed by coincidences that happen from time to time as though it was your god that did it?

I almost made a costly mistake this last weekend that would have cost me more than twice the cost of your TV. I was trying to book airline tickets and the payment was not going. I was trying again when I realized I had selected the wrong flight. Was it the god(s) I don't believe in that did that? Abegi.
Re: Please Read! My Beautiful Testimony Will Change Your Life by dinomcjohn: 4:45pm On Oct 02
My God is so good. My God is so wonderful. My God is so awesome. Everyday is a day of testimony on the goodness of our God. God is good all the time. All the time, God is good

(1) (Reply)

Jihadists Murder Four Christians Who Were Fleeing The Violence / Jesus / Meditation Of The Day(john 4:43-54)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.