Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume (30139 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by keymatt(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20
Calasa don burst for bulabu regime . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Cmeo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20
Senator Ndume, murasi!
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by gigabyte13: 8:22pm On Jul 20
Finally Ndume don turn starboy
Okay the ordered you to join
Na Dem say quit
We no need you again.
What is the noise now.
Ndume sef dey form Strong Man .
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Birds of a feather
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Eriokanmi: 8:23pm On Jul 20
Kukutenla:
And today you have become a leper in their midst

Almost all of the nPDP crew can be said to have been used and dumped las las by the coven called APC

Be careful which crowd you choose in life. The grass that's greener on the other side can end up being filled with thorns
word! Only saraki outsmarted them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by LockDown69(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20
I was "ordered" I was "begged" grin this dude is a clown.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Codes151(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20
Ordered you!!!

What a clown.

Efcc no go hold this one now before he run kitikata
Like that coward Bello
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Samnwoke86: 8:26pm On Jul 20
Senator Ndume, you've spoken the truth no doubt. But I don't believe Nigerian politicians. Maybe you were affected one way or the other, that's why you decided to speak out. This is just like the popular saying that what goes around comes around. It's still an aftermath of how you guys pushed Jonathan out of power for personal and selfish reason. If it's your turn now to feel it, kindly take it in good faith.
No single Nigerian politician wants the country to work cos there will be no personal benefit to the politician.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:27pm On Jul 20
This terrorist again,you have met you waterloo. angry
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by IdeasYapayaski: 8:27pm On Jul 20
dre11:
The APC leaders advised Mr Ndume to quit the party and join the opposition.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/715366-how-tinubu-buhari-ordered-me-to-join-apc-ndume.html

Ordered you? Okay. So what now?
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by phemmie06(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20
Ndume won my heart but he's proven that he is a Nigeria politicians who always find means to defend the undefendable.
You have been sacked for speaking the truth which made you won my heart but now you are sounding as if you wish to be restored.
You can't be at the side of government and be at the side of the masses
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Lumig: 8:29pm On Jul 20
How is it our business?
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by MaziObinnaokija: 8:30pm On Jul 20
tfkhntr:
pls help me. I'm writing with tears in my eyes I may even spell wrong word but please just try to sadread and understand, I attended my friend’s birthday last month , we drank alot of alcohol, I got drunk in which she was the one te sadlling me next day , I discovered myself on her bed but something was missing, t seems as If someone tou...more
undecided under SPELL sad.U need somebody to flog u
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Tflex01: 8:31pm On Jul 20
The same Tinubu the Igbos are calling slave "ordered" the so called "master" according to the Igbos. Even though this so called master was a highly ranked Northern senator while Tinubu was just a private citizen then. 😆

The usual slave tags on the Yorubas by the Igbos is laughable at best.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by MaziObinnaokija: 8:31pm On Jul 20
sad Atiku hand dey there
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by mipeesoft(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20
That wan pass handicap walahi.. grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Family affairs..

See as dem carry Okorocha handicap 1
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by spiSeyi: 8:36pm On Jul 20
Why not say this during PMB regime , we know that your pain is because PBAT refused to bow to you Northern cabals since you started working against him from primary till now. This Ndume is a bloody hypocrite and a sore loser FYI PBAT is not GEJ who trembles at the whisper of the Northern cabals grin. PBAT will deal with each one of you starting from Ndume and complete is 8yrs term if Christ tarries cool

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Jul 20
If CBN Gov mention Retrenchment / Downsizing in CBN now, Ndume go lie down flat bcoz of his children and son in law in CBN.

What I'm saying is that don't disturb yourself about politicians. They know themselves.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by ewedunamala: 8:40pm On Jul 20
This is serious. They have betrayed you. Infact they are seeing you guys as very senseless and tool to derail this nation to poverty of untold magnitude.

Unfortunately in game of number like politics,TWO FOOLS WILL ALWAYS WIN A SINGLE WISE MAN. This is what is happening in Nigeria. Two fools half teaming up against one wise tribe

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Jul 20
phemmie06:
Ndume won my heart but he's proven that he is a Nigeria politicians who always find means to defend the undefendable.
You have been sacked for speaking the truth which made you won my heart but now you are sounding as if you wish to be restored.
You can't be at the side of government and be at the side of the masses

Ndume won your heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what should I call you o o o, let me not abuse you. I'll just say you don't know Ndume closely. He's very stubborn but he knows when to drop off.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Quodseverismete: 8:46pm On Jul 20
Mr Ndume you have no electoral value if not for Betara.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Officialmrt: 8:48pm On Jul 20
dre11:
The APC leaders advised Mr Ndume to quit the party and join the opposition.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/715366-how-tinubu-buhari-ordered-me-to-join-apc-ndume.html

Campaign after election
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Bluntemperor: 8:49pm On Jul 20
Stale News!
Mr Ndume,you are free to join other Parties!
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Gajagojo: 8:49pm On Jul 20
Ego
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Goke7: 8:51pm On Jul 20
I just like the way they humbled this guy, so e no even get liver after all grin
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Sapasenator: 8:51pm On Jul 20
Ndume is doing the lords work. Anything to implode the evil party is welcome.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Ironbull: 8:55pm On Jul 20
Chinkoalhaji34:
Just a step towards the right direction. You shall be welcome to the winning team

You day winning team? Are you alright? APC is in power and you are talking winniing team, winning team from where to where?

It's now I know failure have no sense at all.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by phemmie06(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20
Tareq1105:

Ndume won your heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what should I call you o o o, let me not abuse you. I'll just say you don't know Ndume closely. He's very stubborn but he knows when to drop off.

Well you're right I don't know him but it takes a courageous man to have spoken out against the evil that has befallen and that is still befalling this nation.
Though he might have done it for selfish interest in any form but the question is, Is there hardship in the country?

Check my statement properly you would see that I meant in the past just because of his statement but later casted him for lobbying for reinstatement
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by manmade(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20
When you betrayed your brother by selling him out ,the buyer would never trust you,I don't pity people that are facing the consequences of their karma
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by princeazed: 8:58pm On Jul 20
Tareq1105:

If CBN Gov mention Retrenchment / Downsizing in CBN now, Ndume go lie down flat bcoz of his children and son in law in CBN.

What I'm saying is that don't disturb yourself about politicians. They know themselves.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Ali Ndume has bitten more than he can chew because he has offended people that made him and the next episode is for APC to deny him the senate seat ticket and retrench his daughter and inlaw in CBN. Watch out for this soon. Kashim will sponsor some people to challenge Ndume for accountability for his constituency allowance since 21 years in NASS.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Medipharm: 8:58pm On Jul 20
Mercenary123:
. Okorocha is an Igbo man. Same fate awaits every other Igbo man in APC
Still family matters....e no concern us down here. We are Obidients, we want a new Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.