Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,655 members, 7,930,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations (24621 Views)

Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Spy360(m): 6:29am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
READ WELL,we nor go tolerate any form of violence protest .Stay in your state and kpai yourselves.
Lol

I dey wait to hear say you kill your brother because he will be on the streets too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 6:31am On Jul 21
Spy360:

Lol

I dey wait to hear say you kill your brother because he will be on the streets too
Same way we dey read daily how you killed ur own bros every Mondays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by bdon123(m): 6:36am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
sad weda it's Prof Pat,Obi first son or whatever, nor consign us. If u wan protest, do it peaceful in your respectful state.Lobatan,that's all
We will do it in lagos ..come n beat us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Spy360(m): 6:36am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
Same way we dey read daily how you killed ur own bros every Mondays
Instead of you bigots to tell BAT to correct his mistake or resign you are fighting against protest. Protest that is planned across the country you want to hinge it on Igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Kukutenla: 6:37am On Jul 21
The topic is about Utomi and Onanuga
Most comments are about a protest
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by bdon123(m): 6:38am On Jul 21
YorubaNiBaba:
Themainboy22, nobody is weeping, we just dey warn u guys to limit ur madness to ur 5 plots of land but if nah 2 heads u get, come try nonsense in lagos and see what will befall u
We go protest for Lagos n nothing u or seun fit do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 6:38am On Jul 21
YorubaNiBaba:
Warn by who? Wetin concern me about any fvcking protest u wan do in ur 5 plots of land?? Even gan, u can burn down that 5 plots of land to ashes, nah ur wahala be that
make dey sha stay in their respective state and kpai themselves as dem dey do every Mondays..any bastards wey wan show face/destroy government property go join their great grandparents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 6:40am On Jul 21
Spy360:

Instead of you bigots to tell BAT to correct his mistake or resign you are fighting against protest. Protest that is planned across the country you want to hinge it on Igbos.
To resign for OBI/your papa? grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by bdon123(m): 6:40am On Jul 21
CharleyBright:
Hmm.
Bayo Ononuga (or whatever he calls himself) is the dumbest, tactless, lacklustre and tribalistic Media aide to the president Nigeria has ever had.
Even Tinubu knows the man is so useless that he made Bayo 2nd fiddle to Ajurin Ngelali.
The only media comments Bayo ever makes is accusations upon Accusation. Just when I thought I have seen it all in the duo of Femi Adeshina and Shehu Garba , a rudderless Bayo Ononuga crawls out.
I give up on APC
Hav u guys noticed how ajuri ngelale stirs off comments that dives into tribalistic region.no wonder bayo d dumb fool is second fiddle to ajuri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 6:42am On Jul 21
cool drop your house address, ur pic and make sure u carry cardboard with ur username. No empty boast. grin cool cheesy grin
bdon123:

We will do it in lagos ..come n beat us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by mrblessed(m): 6:50am On Jul 21
Just like good governance, investigative journalism died long ago in Nigeria.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by SmartPolician: 6:54am On Jul 21
UKEMY:
ONANUGA,is really spoiling the image of Tinubu's Government with his uncalled for Statements and his family members should be watchful cause any serious protest may lead to the families of known political Apoontees

Does this government have an image? It's only a government that has an image that you can ruin. Nobody can take away what didn't exist in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Nairalander248: 6:55am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
sad weda it's Prof Pat,Obi first son or whatever, nor consign us. If u wan protest, do it peaceful in your respectful state.Lobatan,that's all

Your role model Reno protested in his country? Where ever you find your self in Nigeria, you are a Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by YouAreNobody: 6:56am On Jul 21
raskymonojendor:

They are targeting the blue line for destruction.

You guys don't know how silly you should. Well, go on in your stupidity. I'm glad the other 200+ tribes are hypocricy of most of your tribesmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by YouAreNobody: 6:59am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
READ WELL,we nor go tolerate any form of violence protest .Stay in your state and kpai yourselves.

Shameless bunch, you guys are so so scared. Did anyone said anything about violent protests? The northerners are the ones pushing for protests but it's the Igbos, who said they're not interested in any protests, you guys are attacking🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When will you clowns grow some balls?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by AntiChristian: 7:00am On Jul 21
grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by WikeTheDrunk(f): 7:01am On Jul 21
Bayo Rat Onanugba is a condemned idiot.

Cc: helinues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:02am On Jul 21
Racoon:
Hehehe! Bayo Onanuga just kept on showing himself to be a social nuisance with intellectual daftness that is unprecedented for a so called journalist.

His foot soldiers are on nairaland causing trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Jul 21
Let's wait and see.

If I were the FG, I'd wait for the protest to turn violent, because it will ultimately turn violent, just like the EndSars protest did, then, I'd make it our business to prosecute the organisers of the protest and accuse them of the properties destroyed, because in Nigeria today, there are touts and miscreants waiting patiently for any slight opportunity to use it to loot, destroy and cause mayhem.

After the destruction cased the EndSars protest, the organisers are still walking free and still constituting nuisance on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by DLifeless1: 7:06am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool drop your house address, ur pic and make sure u carry cardboard with ur username. No empty boast. grin cool cheesy grin

Will you drop yours too, I will give you the time I will come so that you can be prepared with whatever you have?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by christistruth01: 7:07am On Jul 21

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by DLifeless1: 7:08am On Jul 21
joseph1832:
Let's wait and see.

If I were the FG, I'd wait for the protest to turn violent, because it will ultimately turn violent, just like the EndSars protest did, then, I'd make it our business to prosecute the organisers of the protest and accuse them of the properties destroyed, because in Nigeria today, there are touts and miscreants waiting patiently for any slight opportunity to use it to loot, destroy and cause mayhem.

After the destruction cased the EndSars protest, the organisers are still walking free and still constituting nuisance on social media.

What if it doesn't turn violent and anyone who tried turning it to looting or violent pinned down and handed over to the police, what will you do then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by DLifeless1: 7:09am On Jul 21
christistruth01:
Listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps

When did that video happen?
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by theophorus(m): 7:12am On Jul 21
DMerciful:
Don't be in denial, standing and pointing until protest meet you there. Prepare for it

Na to buy Food stuffs for house.
Fill my extra Cylinder and buy Fuel for Generator incase of PHCN.

Me no get time for any Hatred Induced Protest.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:13am On Jul 21
DLifeless1:

Will you drop yours too, I will give you the time I will come so that you can be prepared with whatever you have?
Imalefalafia..,lekki/Epe express way. I'll e expecting u grin cool cool
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:17am On Jul 21
YouAreNobody:

Shameless bunch, you guys are so so scared. Did anyone said anything about violent protests? The northerners are the ones pushing for protests but it's the Igbos, who said they're not interested in any protests, you guys are attacking🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When will you clowns grow some balls?
Did anyone mentioned violence in 2020 wey ur fellow terrorist bros 🔥 /destroyed properties, looting sprees? Try such again u hear
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Bobloco: 7:17am On Jul 21
raskymonojendor:

They are targeting the blue line for destruction.

Your southwestern brothers You mean because the last time I checked, Tinubu is the only politician on planet Earth empowering, sponsoring, and funding agberos, thugs, and hoodlums. In fact, he wears it as a badge of honor. Tinubu's only legacy in Lagos State is agberos, thugs, and hoodlums, making Lagos State the headquarters of agberosim and thuggery in the entire wide world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by amstamon: 7:17am On Jul 21
YorubaNiBaba:
Warn by who? Wetin concern me about any fvcking protest u wan do in ur 5 plots of land?? Even gan, u can burn down that 5 plots of land to ashes, nah ur wahala be that

MaziObinnaokija:
make dey sha stay in their respective state and kpai themselves as dem dey do every Mondays..any bastards wey wan show face/destroy government property go join their great grandparents
Same person running both monikers.
Protest that is in favour of everyone. Sincerely, between you and your creator do you like the way things are going in the country? Please I beg you to just say the truth. Except you're been paid to defend the govt here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On Jul 21
DLifeless1:

What if it doesn't turn violent and anyone who tried turning it to looting or violent pinned down and handed over to the police, what will you do then?
then all the better. But remember, those who have capacity to turn it violent will not allow themselves be pinned down, they will resist and fighting will start... This is what I'm against and talking about, that will ultimately lead to violence.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by DMerciful(m): 7:20am On Jul 21
At least you preoare. You prefer to be a happy slave...not doing anything about your servitude.

While the political class has enslaved Nigerians, do not be happy in it...protest!
theophorus:

Na to buy Food stuffs for house.
Fill my extra Cylinder and buy Fuel for Generator incase of PHCN.

Me no get time for any Hatred Induced Protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:21am On Jul 21
Nairalander248:

Your role model Reno protested in his country? Where ever you find your self in Nigeria, you are a Nigerian
Sorry- Dem never born u Wenvoe do IBB/ABACHA MUST GO..No Internet then.Ask your father about Ajasin/omoboriowo in ondo in those days.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by lexy2014: 7:21am On Jul 21
EngrKemp:
Protest agaybad government and tinubu ethnicity and nepotism government of tribalism in a country of over 200 tribes is good so they clannish government wiyhave a rethink and deliver good governance to all Nigerians.

During Buhari ,Yorubas had the highest appointment while the north had the juicest appointments

Tinubu now as the president head over 70% of Yorubas in appointment..
If Mr tinubu running a Yoruba alone government?

And these appointess are also runninf a Yoruba agenda in all agencies they are heading

So how is this governance?

You all now winder why nigeria economy is scattered.

Peaceful protest must hold

We change all corrupt he judges

We change inec

We demand alk judges that their judgement has beenvacated or reverse by uoper court or so be de-benched

All Judges hawkibg exoerte orders must be de benched .

Is your definition of governance based on appointments made into a government or is it based on how well a government carries out it's constitutional duties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021 / Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.