Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,341 members, 7,897,518 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations (23971 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by IfnobeGod20: 7:21am On Jul 21
Bayo Onanuga doesn't deserve to be on the radar of president's aides at all. The man is typical of agbero in style and behaviour. He is filled with bitter energy and should not be seen among the intellectual and reasonable people. He talks without applying common sense. His behaviour is liken to the common thugs and agberos used by politicians for their nefarious activity. He has always scored owned goal whenever he talks or writes.
Bayo Onanuga is a misplaced character and his age doesn't befits his attitude and behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by NovusHomo(m): 7:22am On Jul 21
naptu2:
Pat Utomi @UtomiPat

Previous thread: Nationwide Protest: Peter Obi, Obidients' Planning Mayhem In Nigeria - Onanuga
https://www.nairaland.com/8159655/nationwide-protest-peter-obi-obidients

Go siddon somewhere abeg. Onanuga did not say you were planning to protest. He only said you are a follower of a faceless "rabid" Obi supporter.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:22am On Jul 21
cool grin cheesy.Sha go protest in ur respectively state. That's all
amstamon:

Same person running both monikers.
Protest that is in favour of everyone. Sincerely, between you and your creator do you like the way things are going in the country? Please I beg you to just say the truth. Except you're been paid to defend the govt here.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by PHAYOL81: 7:29am On Jul 21
The OBIDIENTS are the ones calling their people not to protest in their home-region but are ironically the same people planning to stage the protest, supporting and advocating the necessity across all social media platforms, calling out everyone opposing it as COWARD, and crying about of how the government is stiffling the citizens of their voices and rights to protest. They said they ain't participating but are the most visible arrowheads inciting for the public unrest. Talk about a confused, crazy bunch.

NovusHomo:

Go siddon somewhere abeg. Onanuga did not say you were planning to protest. He only said you are a follower of a faceless "rabid" Obi supporter.

PAT Utomi is from that side that plays the victim all the time, remember. And he also knows his audience have comprehension challenges, so he can gaslight and get away with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Druss(m): 7:29am On Jul 21
A body of lies, by liars, and supported by liars. Reno, Bayo and co have an agenda. I suspect most non-ignorant Nigerians ignore them but then again they know their targets. Those that want to deceive themselves that this govt is not functional because of opposition. Numbskulls.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Lezzlie(m): 7:32am On Jul 21
naptu2:
This is the part of Bayo Onanuga's statement in which he mentioned Pat Utomi.

https://www.nairaland.com/8159655/nationwide-protest-peter-obi-obidients
Bayo Onanuga has the face of a typical Nigerian police boss which is a poster child for unprofessionalism, bootlicking, irrationality, tactlessness, mental laziness and shameless penchant to please those in power for personal reward.

It is embarrassing reading this fool pretend to be an investigative journalist when all he had as evidence are faceless people and their monickers and affiliation on social media without any substantial collaboration.

A disgrace to journalists and a true desperate mannequin for power recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Wiseman2y(m): 7:36am On Jul 21
Tinubu dey smoke igbo.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Xinox: 7:37am On Jul 21
CharleyBright:
Hmm.
Bayo Ononuga (or whatever he calls himself) is the dumbest, tactless, lacklustre and tribalistic Media aide to the president Nigeria has ever had.
Even Tinubu knows the man is so useless that he made Bayo 2nd fiddle to Ajurin Ngelali.
The only media comments Bayo ever makes is accusations upon Accusation. Just when I thought I have seen it all in the duo of Femi Adeshina and Shehu Garba , a rudderless Bayo Ononuga crawls out.
I give up on APC
šŸ˜‚
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by amstamon: 7:37am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool grin cheesy.Sha go protest in ur respectively state. That's all

I asked again. In all honesty with your creator, do you like the way this country is been govern?
Pls just answer

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by owolabi5: 7:41am On Jul 21
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:43am On Jul 21
amstamon:

I asked again. In all honesty with your creator, do you like the way this country is been govern?
Pls just answer
undecided only this country dey suffer economy hardship undecided? Even at that,u want to add/pour gas on the already manageable inferno..Nobody's STOPPING you from protesting, it is your āœ…ļø .If u want to loot,destroy,steal in the guise of protest,.DO IT IN YOUR RESPECTIVE STATE.Any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by jchioma: 7:45am On Jul 21
Very apt.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by haslaw(m): 7:47am On Jul 21
Bobloco:

Kindly dedicate a song, a great jam, to Bayo Onanuga, the supposed former journalist with some standing turned ethnic bigot and propagandist.

Let me borrow the words of Benson Upah, NLC head of information and public affairs: "Bayo Onanuga is well known for his penchant for unwarranted bellicosity and belligerence. Overzealous hirelings like him easily go into an overdrive in the mistaken belief that they earn the confidence of their principal".
This is why Bayo Onanuga is always dishing out lies, falsehoods, and misinformation.

Racoon:
Hehehe! Bayo Onanuga just kept on showing himself to be a social nuisance with intellectual daftness that is unprecedented for a so called journalist.

Racoon:
See how Aisha Yesefu described Bayo Onanuga

VinnyBaba:

Onanuga is a YEYE man.

He talks like an Average APC nairaland Agbad0rian. ā˜¹ļø

Dishes out unverifiable Accusations and cheap LIES/propaganda. sad sad

MrEverest:
Pat Utomi shouldnā€™t have responded to that pig. He should have ignored him same way Obi ignored Reno and other nuisances.

Bayo Onanyga or whatever they call him is a very useless and despicable character. Just like ole Soyinka, posterity will judge them harshly.

Verminā€™s!!!

UKEMY:
ONANUGA,is really spoiling the image of Tinubu's Government with his uncalled for Statements and his family members should be watchful cause any serious protest may lead to the families of known political Apoontees

CharleyBright:
Hmm.
Bayo Ononuga (or whatever he calls himself) is the dumbest, tactless, lacklustre and tribalistic Media aide to the president Nigeria has ever had.
Even Tinubu knows the man is so useless that he made Bayo 2nd fiddle to Ajurin Ngelali.
The only media comments Bayo ever makes is accusations upon Accusation. Just when I thought I have seen it all in the duo of Femi Adeshina and Shehu Garba , a rudderless Bayo Ononuga crawls out.
I give up on APC
YouAreNobody:

Shameless bunch, you guys are so so scared. Did anyone said anything about violent protests? The northerners are the ones pushing for protests but it's the Igbos, who said they're not interested in any protests, you guys are attackingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

When will you clowns grow some balls?

IfnobeGod20:
Bayo Onanuga doesn't deserve to be on the radar of president's aides at all. The man is typical of agbero in style and behaviour. He is filled with bitter energy and should not be seen among the intellectual and reasonable people. He talks without applying common sense. His behaviour is liken to the common thugs and agberos used by politicians for their nefarious activity. He has always scored owned goal whenever he talks or writes.
Bayo Onanuga is a misplaced character and his age doesn't befits his attitude and behaviour.

Druss:
A body of lies, by liars, and supported by liars. Reno, Bayo and co have an agenda. I suspect most non-ignorant Nigerians ignore them but then again they know their targets. Those that want to deceive themselves that this govt is not functional because of opposition. Numbskulls.

Lezzlie:
Bayo Onanuga has the face of a typical Nigerian police boss which is a poster child for unprofessionalism, bootlicking, irrationality, tactlessness, mental laziness and shameless penchant to please those in power for personal reward.

It is embarrassing reading this fool pretend to be an investigative journalist when all he had as evidence are faceless people and their monickers and affiliation on social media without any substantial collaboration.

A disgrace to journalists and a true desperate mannequin for power recognition.

Westerhoffe:
I do not know Professor Pat Utomi, neither have I ever met him before, but for GOD to reveal he is the only one who would have Nigerians in mind and care for them as a President still makes me wonder why we would never get it right during our Presidential elections.

Utomi has been exposed for his two faced activities

Ever since Bitter Obi lost the election, they have been looking for a way to destabilize the country.

Because Pat Utomi was not present does not mean he was not part of those planning to destabilize the country. Utomi is similar to those who are informants in a kidnapping or robbery syndicate
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Good2go1: 7:49am On Jul 21
You have no right to tell anyone where to protest, protest must go on has planned if you don't like it, Lagoon is there do the needful
MaziObinnaokija:
sad weda it's Prof Pat,Obi first son or whatever, nor consign us. If u wan protest, do it peaceful in your respectful state.Lobatan,that's all

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Saao(m): 7:51am On Jul 21
Why are they afraid of protest? Any Nigerian can protest even bokoharam that's Nigerian, let stop already. They're helping to publicize it seriously

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Saao(m): 7:52am On Jul 21
Good2go1:
You have no right to tell anyone where to protest, protest must go on has planned if you don't like it, Lagoon is there do the needful
dont mind those bigot and tribal nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Good2go1: 7:52am On Jul 21
Chest beating at best, who gives a damn on what volunteer happy slaves have to say about the protest
YorubaNiBaba:
Themainboy22, nobody is weeping, we just dey warn u guys to limit ur madness to ur 5 plots of land but if nah 2 heads u get, come try nonsense in lagos and see what will befall u

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by MaziObinnaokija: 7:56am On Jul 21
Good2go1:
And if dey born u well,enter street with ur violence sef. undecided grin cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by AmuRubber(m): 7:56am On Jul 21
Racoon:
Hehehe! Bayo Onanuga just kept on showing himself to be a social nuisance with intellectual daftness that is unprecedented for a so called journalist.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:57am On Jul 21
bdon123:

We go protest for Lagos n nothing u or seun fit do
Who are the we?.... Hope u go show face

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Westerhoffe(m): 8:01am On Jul 21
I do not know Professor Pat Utomi, neither have I ever met him before, but for GOD to reveal he is the only one who would have Nigerians in mind and care for them as a President still makes me wonder why we would never get it right during our Presidential elections.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by CorrectionFLuid: 8:02am On Jul 21
DMerciful:
You're still in denial.

Countdown to nationwide protest 10days to go

Abeg shut up oga. It's people like you that are used to put every other Igbo people in problems. And if you're not Igbo, say it clearly so that that vermin will stop driving propaganda against Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Jul 21
When exactly is this protest that is causing all these noise abeg?

I no really understand

1 Like

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by witworth(m): 8:11am On Jul 21
So we are still in July and these obi slaves are already planning protests for August.

But wait o.

Organized or not.

So Nigerians can postpone the anger of hunger to next month in the name of organized protest.

Anyway I trust my DSS, Dem go show these people shege

2 Likes

Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by christistruth01: 8:15am On Jul 21
DLifeless1:

When did that video happen?

During Endsars
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by bdon123(m): 8:19am On Jul 21
YorubaNiBaba:
Who are the we?.... Hope u go show face
We d people
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by bdon123(m): 8:21am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool drop your house address, ur pic and make sure u carry cardboard with ur username. No empty boast. grin cool cheesy grin
Lazy youth...investigate me like bayo is busy investigating twitter profiles then come n beat me at my location for carrying out my constitutional right.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by nolamicautos: 8:29am On Jul 21
WakeUpNigerians:
When you have hoooligans in power.......

Nigerians better fight to take your future and country from Tinubu or else.......

When you have hoooligans in power......

Nigerians better die to take your future and country from Tinubu or else.......

The bolded is what youā€™re preaching and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be in your house when Nigerians are dying for their future
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by Shattuck(m): 8:30am On Jul 21
Themainboy22:
BATerians and their penchant for cheap emotional blackmail.

I know they are happy now, as their propagandas are going well as planned.

The Obidients has been shouting it that they are not interested in any protest, and they know it
that if Obidients did not join, the so called protest is most likely gonna flope especially in the south.

They are just using the opportunity to disenfranchise the well meaning yorubas from demonstrating their legal human right to protest, under the guise that "Igbos" want to destroy their land government.

It beats my imagination how these reta.rds thinks that a particular tribe, can a successfully carry out a protest in the s.w without the full support of their people.

Can a yoruba man carry out a successful protest in kano without the backing of the Nrthners? Can they do the same in Enugu?

I wish these guys know how weak and senseless they appear, when they comes online to weep on how other tribes are planning to destarbilise their region in the name of protest.
real talk, when propaganda is being dished out, they think they are smart, that they have been able to divert attention, but the only thing that shows is just their foolishness.
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by RichBoy247: 8:31am On Jul 21
WakeUpNigerians:
When you have hoooligans in power.......

Nigerians better fight to take your future and country from Tinubu or else.......

We the hooligans are waiting for you on the streets, none, I mean not a single one of you will be allowed to run away if you storm the streets as you have been boasting. Just try it, and you all will be given national mass burial
Re: Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations by amstamon: 8:33am On Jul 21
MaziObinnaokija:
undecided only this country dey suffer economy hardship undecided? Even at that,u want to add/pour gas on the already manageable inferno..Nobody's STOPPING you from protesting, it is your āœ…ļø .If u want to loot,destroy,steal in the guise of protest,.DO IT IN YOUR RESPECTIVE STATE.Any problem with that?
Your comment shows you're an enemy of the state.
Imagine what's coming out from your mouth when you have relatives going through this hardship you're defending. You're heartless and daft.
Even if you're financially OK, what about your relatives, extended relatives, friends, associates and love ones, are they as OK as you ?.
Trust me, your children would come back to regret the action of their father in future.thank God the Internet don't forget. You can only delete your comments on NL but not the quotes.
Anyways, I'm a lagosian by birth, origin and resident. Remember lagos had always been the headquarters of protest (ojota during gej, tollgate during buhari...).
Sha go and stop them when they hit the road coward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / Kashamuā€™s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) / Obiano Signs 17bn Golf Resort, High-Rise Projects With Pinnacle Solutions-Pix

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.